Vore settlement

Archmage94

I was thinking of an idea for a new settlement, a giant human body, complete with animated organs (If possible) or just use animated textures (Also if possible) and you can choose to live in the stomach, ass, womb/ cock (If you choose male or female/ herm) and each chamber could be large enough to be a home, for you to decorate, and even throw in vore-related objects to place in your home (This is the best Vore-related mod I can think of since vore isn't really possible in Fallout 4 just yet. So what do you think?) Oh yeah and maybe throw in some sound effects, again, if possible

Thank you in advance

Well, I didn't know that was there, thanks, I just hope it doesn't die like Devourment did, I want to see where this one goes

This one will def do a lot better. It has 3 dedicated developers, along with a few who sometimes pop in, and no copyright restrictions like the skyrim one had. RedBlue also claims that he will make it fully open source, so development will already be signifigantly faster. 3+ people > 1 person w/ undocumented code

Archived