I've merged Fair Skin and Real Girls UNP textures...

Enawn_Anyanamoose

First off, a message to the mods-- I'm sorry if this is in any way against the grain of how I'm supposed to go about submitting this and I'd be happy to make any changes necessary.

Now for the topic at hand!

I don't know about you, but after installing a fully-equipped, HDT-supported UNP mesh courtesy of HeroedeLeyenda's mod, I was torn between the fantastically detailed and realistic Real Girls textures by Zonzai and Seren4XX, and the silky-smooth, flawless Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy when deciding what normals I should use for the lovely ladies of Skyrim. Both had something I liked that I was missing when I used the other.

So, I fired up paint.net, took the Fair Skin textures, and slapped them in a new layer on top of the Real Girls ones at half-opacity, and flattened it into .ddses. The result is, as you would expect, a nice 50/50 mix of the two!

After checking if what I was doing was allowed by the authors of these textures, I decided someone else might want to try these normals out for themselves, and came to share them with you.

Note that these are just diffuse maps, and you'll still need speculars and the like, as well as a UNP mesh, to actually use them.

Also, a word of warning; these are the 4k textures (well, only the body is 4k; the head and hands are 2k), so make sure your rig's comfortable with that.

Real Girls: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

Fair Skin Complexion: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

HeroedeLeyenda's Mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

FairSkin_and_RealGirls_Merged_Textures.zip

Some quick screenies... uncompressed 2560x1440 is brutal to try and upload on my terrible internet...

9vnyOVs.jpg

ThbDWoK.jpg

DK0lmyf.png

nr8v3Nv.png

5Gnt9hu.png

...I'm forever tinkering with her. Faces are never perfect, no?

True dat. I've probably spent more time working on my characters' faces than actually modding or playing my game. It's worth it though, eventually.

And just a heads-up but imgur doesn't allow hotlinking to loverslab anymore, all your screens will be broken unless someone copies their urls into a new tab. I'm still trying to find a decent new host myself but for now I either use postimage or post to my blog and link form there. (a lot of people are using flickr now but I hate it since they require an account to view some galleries and an account requires a mobile number)

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but there are no normal maps in your upload. Or in real girls, for that part. It's "only" the skin texture.

Besides that, thanks a bunch for your work. Looks terrific. You might want to put it in the DL section and declare this thread as the supporting topic. Cause it would be terrible shame if this work of yours disappears in the history of this sub-board (adult section).

<3

Come on man, some working screens please. I have to see what I'm about to download.

The screenshots in this post do work, but imgur blocks images opened from LoversLab. You need to copy the links and paste them in a new browser tab. (Or install a browser plug-in such as Referer Control so imgur doesn't know it's coming from LL.)

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but there are no normal maps in your upload. Or in real girls, for that part. It's "only" the skin texture.

Besides that, thanks a bunch for your work. Looks terrific. You might want to put it in the DL section and declare this thread as the supporting topic. Cause it would be terrible shame if this work of yours disappears in the history of this sub-board (adult section).

<3

This took me about 5 minutes to make (mostly because I was fiddling with different layering types as I have very little real experience in image editing; could've easily done it faster if I'd actually known what I was doing), so I feel kinda bad getting the praise.

As for normal maps, you're right, I had my terms wrong; I was using "normal" for what should be called a "diffuse". Having looked it up, I'm not sure I've actually looked at a normal map before to understand what it is (i.e. how you modify it to change the look of an in-game object).

I'm not quite sure how to submit something to the downloads section. I was originally going to do that, but the board said I wasn't allowed to submit a new topic.

On a different note, my screenshots could be a little off looking because the .esp for my weather mod that came with my ENB (NLA) wasn't properly sorted in the load order, and I'm not capable of making new ones at the moment because my motherboard just died, but it's clear enough to get an understanding of the general look, I think.

(....)

I'm not quite sure how to submit something to the downloads section. I was originally going to do that, but the board said I wasn't allowed to submit a new topic.

On a different note, my screenshots could be a little off looking because the .esp for my weather mod that came with my ENB (NLA) wasn't properly sorted in the load order, and I'm not capable of making new ones at the moment because my motherboard just died, but it's clear enough to get an understanding of the general look, I think.

After some posts (or being a member for x days), you will be allowed to upload something on the DL section.

Took the liberty of taking some additional shots. Nothing spectacular. But I'll nevertheless will continue to praise your work, since I'm a big fan of RG.

tumblr_obcmwioCcs1vsvik2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_obcmwioCcs1vsvik2o2_1280.jpgtumblr_obcmwioCcs1vsvik2o3_1280.jpg

Archived