• 1 month later...

Correct me if I am wrong but my understanding was that this mod replaces ALL raider dismembered corpses decorations in game. However what I found was that while there were some that were indeed replaced (mostly just the RaiderDismemberedBody01 versions which are hanging vertically by the neck), many still remain the same old vanilla clothed male versions (e.g. the "corpse tree" just south of Hubris Comics). Is it meant to be like this or was it my mistake to assume all dismembered corpses would be replaced with whichever version I chose to download and activate?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 4:07 AM, Fallout4Why said:

I loved vioxsis's idea so much that I went ahead and rebuilt his work and I'd love to share it with you and tell you a little about it but I'm asking ask for permission to upload it while giving vioxsis credit and links to his mod. (corpse mod)

I fixed all the neck seams, I changed the gore bits on the hands. I wrote a plugin that makes all the corpses be replaced in the game and even in the DLC. Then I wrote a complex FOMOD installer that allows users to choose any of the 32 meshes for each individual corpse (all 8 of them) and then choose for 6 different textures sets which allows a user to have multiple female and male meshes all installed at the same time with different textures as well. I already have permission for the textures and it would be a blessing to gain vioxsis's permission as well so i can release it properly. I spent 100's of hours working on these changes and I plan to make it compatible with wonder body as well if I gain his permission. I will give credit for that as well of course.  my FOMOD installer is about 300mb also my edits also make the mod standalone and 100% compatible with any mod, even a nude mod.

post-1743586-0-65559000-1490950862_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-78442900-1490950864_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-33139200-1490950869_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-87606300-1490950872_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-64677200-1490950876_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-56834400-1490950877_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-54490700-1490950878_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-06652900-1490950880_thumb.jpg

post-1743586-0-03989500-1490950883_thumb.jpg

Did Vioxsis ever get back to you on this?

21 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

This is amazingly brilliant if you get the permission, as well as kudos for the effort put in

Don't get too excited. That post was from 5.5 years ago, and the person who said it hasn't revisited LL in over 3 years according to their profile, so I wouldn't hold my breath expecting an answer.

• 4 months later...

LOVE this mod but... If raider's are going to mutilate people/ corpses they're not going to leave genitals intact. Pardon my impertinence but maybe you could make a version of your wonderful mod that takes this into account. Maybe gaping wounds where genitals once were, maybe dismembered genitals stuffed in mouths or other inappropriate locations. Love the horrified looks on the heads by the way.

Not a psycho. Just a horror fan. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone who stumbled upon this mod, if you are FG user, then no this mod wont be compatible and most likely cause crashes.
Good news is that there is an alternative: 
1. Mutilated Dead Bodies - that will add a lot of custom placed corpses
2. Mutilated Dead Bodies (Vanilla Replacement) - that will use resources of MDB to replace vanilla meshes achieving almost the same effect as this mod

However there are a few minuses
Meshes textures will not match your skin textures
There are no gender specific options you get what you see on the screenshots

• 4 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 3:32 AM, crazydishonored said:

Correct me if I am wrong but my understanding was that this mod replaces ALL raider dismembered corpses decorations in game. However what I found was that while there were some that were indeed replaced (mostly just the RaiderDismemberedBody01 versions which are hanging vertically by the neck), many still remain the same old vanilla clothed male versions (e.g. the "corpse tree" just south of Hubris Comics). Is it meant to be like this or was it my mistake to assume all dismembered corpses would be replaced with whichever version I chose to download and activate?

There's some annoying thing for modders in FO4 called "Precombines" which are the cause of some bodies being fully clothed. You can disable precombines but it will tank you fps in those regions.