ESO LL Guild

LordJerle

I realize ESO has a bad rep on here due to the inability to mod it, however, I'd like to find some of the ESO players on here and see if we could set up a guild.  I tend to not play much, due to not having many people I know who play it, but that could change if I could find fellow players.

I wanted to play this game.

I played through the tutorial, but then when I got out into the world, the game won't run over 5 minutes, then it crashes, due to a bug with my video card.     I went through a couple months of trying things from their tech support, until they finally just stopped emailing me things to try.   Then when I tried to get a refund from steam, they wouldn't give it to me, because i had had the game too long, EVEN THOUGH I could prove that the reason I had it so long, and had over 2 hours play time, was solely from working with their tech support, trying to get it to run.

No other game I have does this.   even stuff higher end than this one.   Their solution is to try reverting my video driver to an older one.  Sorry, thats not an option for me, I say fix the code in your stupid game, or you get with the video company and fix a known problem.   

Sorry for the rant.  It was just a sore subject for me.  :)     Since I was not able to get a refund, and still would love to play the game, if I get a new video card and it works, then I'd love to join your guild.  ;)

I recently started playing, but I am a very casual player, so do not do co-op much or at all, though if I am online I will help people out, though as my highest lv char is 10 it wont be that much help.

I only play on my weekends, and I just got back into it because a couple of co-workers are playing, and my only character is level 20 :-P, so I wouldn't really hold people to a "You have to sacrifice your daily life for this game!" kind of schedule.

I recently started playing, but I am a very casual player, so do not do co-op much or at all, though if I am online I will help people out, though as my highest lv char is 10 it wont be that much help.

I only play on my weekends, and I just got back into it because a couple of co-workers are playing, and my only character is level 20 :-P, so I wouldn't really hold people to a "You have to sacrifice your daily life for this game!" kind of schedule.

Yeh, see what you mean, think last time I played was about a week ago, not sure when next time I will play, it will depend on when the mood hits me, currently its Fallout 4 and maybe Mad Max which I just got on sale, with a bit of Dead Island remastered and Dying Light thrown in for the odd bit of other games, though at present mostly Fallout 4.

Yeh, see what you mean, think last time I played was about a week ago, not sure when next time I will play, it will depend on when the mood hits me, currently its Fallout 4 and maybe Mad Max which I just got on sale, with a bit of Dead Island remastered and Dying Light thrown in for the odd bit of other games, though at present mostly Fallout 4.

Well most of the reason I'm trying to get a group together is cuz I figure it'd be more fun to kill shit in a group than run around by myself, considering I can't do anything that I can in Skyrim due to no Sexlab.  

The Ark group I was playing with for awhile had such a shitfest over a bunch of crap that I'm done with Ark for awhile, so I'm gonna try and get back into ESO.

Archived