[XCOM 2] Mod index

On 9/21/2023 at 4:42 PM, Gamaroguar said:

You know Epic and Gog exists don't you? And before i go on a tangent rambling about Steam, just know that i rather truly own the games i pay for.

I know, I just don't bother with two other storefronts and I don't think I need to read your tangent about Steam.

My bad. That was all on me.

Edited by simplyabah
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 5:43 PM, SamusAransCabanaBoy said:

Mods don't work on epic, which is what suckers who buy games on that trash heap deserve.

Currently playing with 271 mods on the GoG version of the game, but i don't don't expect an idiot like you to make the game work with even one local mod in any version. And suckers are the ones giving money to Gabe for the privilege of using his platform, you don't even own the games you play there.

Edited by Gamaroguar
Gabe not Abe lol
On 10/25/2023 at 5:41 PM, rizlakingsize said:

Everything listed here is for WotC !

So a lot of these URLs are no longer available. As far as I can tell you can get most of them here

WotC LL Pack - contains the latex outfits pack as far as I can tell browsing through the folders. It's kind of a mess really. At the time of writing I don't know what exactly it includes nor do I think I'll ever use this.

Jessica's Google Drive backup - I'll add some notes at the end of this comment regarding this one. It contains most of the lewd stuff mentioned in this thread, possibly all of it.

Outfit & Appearance (many of these contain assets you see from screenshots in this thread) 

NSFW Vipers Oh yes, someone actually made it. This one needs to be turned into a mod. It looks better than the ones I've found on this thread. The one from Jessica's archive should work. If you extract that zip file into your mods folder you'll need to cut & paste everything from the folder with just numbers for a name to the mod's root folder or else the mod launcher won't recognise it. Since playable aliens requires separate assets these won't work for playable vipers unless someone can make a patch for it. I found this, it might work with playable vipers. 

Primrose Egypt Outfit

Bloodrayne Outfit

Dark Elf Blader Outfit
Bladedancer Outfit

Gris Swimsuit

Liara Squadmate and Voice Pack. Her armour (there are other Mass Effect companions but I only care for her)

Yui's Cat Armour

Casual Pose Pack (doesn't work for custom races)

Calender Pose Pack (doesn't work for custom races)

MGSV Quiet

Female Hair Pack

Male Hair Pack

Cyberpunk Leotards & Harnesses

All arnour Avenger - soldiers wear their equipped outfits instead of the underlays (will probably conflict with bare clerks which makes soldiers & engineers nude)

Kexx's Female Clothing Pack (pack 1 & 2 have some sexy stuff but nothing lewd)

Kexx's Female Clothing Pack 2

Head Pack for women

More colours +WotC patch + Sparks - adds sliders so you can use a custom colour and get that just right shade you want. Will work for outfits and skin tones. 

Tekken 7 Nina's Gear - she's one of my favourite characters in Tekken so it goes on the list

Nier Automata 2B outfits

Gameplay (Note that none of these gameplay mods are actually needed for lewd stuff. I just think they make the game better) 

I'm the commander here - allows you to respec and choose which additional skills soldiers get.

Community Promotion Screen - gives all soldiers the same skill window that the new classes get, except for psionic troops.

Multiple Covert Ops - allows 3 covert ops at once (you'll need lots of soldiers for my recommendations)

Commander's Choice - lets you choose which class rookies get assigned upon promotion.

More Skill Events - adds conditions which reward you with skill points. Much needed for a huge roster.

Scanning Sites Plus Two - scanning sites will yield missions which give you the reward shown.

Let there be POIs - more POIs and types of rewards.

Reward Deck Builder - Needed for the two above to refresh as the game has limitations how it handles scan sites.

POI recycler - same as above.

Needed mods and tools : 

X2 Community Core - this basically replaced the alternate mod launcher mentioned in this thread. You absolutely need this and it's more up to date. Any mod will work with this so long as it's for WotC and doesn't conflict with another. 

Mod Config Menu

Community Highlander Basically script extender for XCom.

Community Highlander pack for Alien Hunters 

Alien Hunters Armour Customisation - some fixes for alien armour with custom appearance mods

Empty Deco Slots

Invisible Parts for Hero Units

Custom Soldiers Evac Zone Fix - only if you use custom class/race mods or playable aliens

Firaxis modding FAQ

Reddit mod troubleshooting

Notes on Jessica's archive

- LewdCom Core in her unzipped folder archive is the berserker/sectiod animation mod. Somewhere in these threads you might find an explanation of how it works. I'm not using it nor do I plan to. I had a quick look at the ini files though, and it seems like they gain an attack similar to the viper constrict ability which will either eventually kill female soldiers or last a set amount of turns, or just lock them in place while the animation plays. Not sure if they can take fire while in that state. It also looks like it from the ini files that you need the barebare mod for it to work. You may read some comments about it being removed because it contains child stuff however it neither adds child actors nor are there any child NPCs in the game. The ini files contain child0 and child1 which are conditions for its scripting. The mod actually got removed because the author wanted to stop making lewd stuff. 

Have a look

Reveal hidden contents

[XComGame.X2AIBTBehaviorTree]
; ---------------- Sex (Sectoid) ------------------------------
-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelectorLewd)

-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelectorLewd)

;First try sex attack, if fail go to default behaviour
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector,Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelector)
; ---------------- Sex End (Sectoid) ------------------------------

; ---------------- Sex (Berserker) ------------------------------
-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelectorLewd)

-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelectorLewd)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector,Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelector)
; ---------------- Sex End (Berserker) ------------------------------

; usage
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TrySex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityReady-Sex, Child[1]=MoveMeleeOrSexAttack)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=MoveMeleeOrSexAttack, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySexAttack, Child[1]=MoveToSexTargetIfFirstAbility)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TrySexAttack, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityReady-Sex, Child[1]=SelectTargetForSex, Child[2]=SelectAbility-Sex)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=MoveToSexTargetIfFirstAbility, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityAvailable-StandardMove, Child[1]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[2]=ResetDestinationSearch, Child[3]=IncludeCiviliansIfTerrorist, Child[4]=FindSectoidSexDestination, Child[5]=SelectAbility-StandardMove)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=FindSectoidSexDestination, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SelectPotentialTargetForSex, Child[1]=RestrictToAbilityRange-Sex, Child[2]=FindRestrictedDestination-MWP_Melee)

; targeting
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectTargetForSex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetTargetStack-Sex, Child[1]=SelectBestTargetForSex, Child[2]=HasValidTarget-Sex)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectPotentialTargetForSex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetTargetStack-Sex, Child[1]=SelectBestTargetForSex, Child[2]=HasValidTarget-Sex)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectBestTargetForSex, NodeType=RepeatUntilFail, Child[0]=EvaluatePotentialSexTarget)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=EvaluatePotentialSexTarget, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetNextTarget, Child[1]=TargetScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, Child[2]=TargetScoreFilterCiviliansForJob, Child[3]=UpdateBestTarget)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, NodeType=Successor, Child[0]=ScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=ScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=TargetIsEnemy, Child[1]=TargetIsNotFacelessCivilian, Child[2]=IsTargetInMovementRange-StandardMelee, Child[3]=TargetScoreByScaledDistance-1, Child[4]=AddToTargetScore_100, Child[5]=AvoidBoundAndPanickedTargets)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetIsNotFacelessCivilian, NodeType=Inverter, Child[0]=TargetIsFacelessCivilian)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetIsFacelessCivilian, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=TargetIsCivilian, Child[1]=TargetIsAlien)

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=IsAbilityReady-Sex, NodeType=Condition)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectAbility-Sex, NodeType=Action)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SetTargetStack-Sex, NodeType=Action)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=HasValidTarget-Sex, NodeType=Condition)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=RestrictToAbilityRange-Sex, NodeType=Action);

- The prostitution mod I won't ever use either but at least the author included a description in the mod's text file. It sends your female soldiers on custom covert ops to fuck aliens and humans and you get random resources in return. I'm not planning to install that mod ever so I can't provide any assistance for it. Lots of abortion if you use this mod so if that makes you uncomfortable maybe avoid this one.

- The barebare mod contains nude torso, arms and leg parts which won't conflict with anything. It seems that the Lewd Lily, Less Lewd Lily, lewd civilians, bare clerks mod and lewd ADVENT mod (MooUnitsAdvent) use these assets though I can't find info on whether the barebare mod is actually needed for them. I just use the barebare mod to make pinup posters which you'll see on the Avenger and on walls during missions.

- The torso and leg packs which you can find in there will cause some of Kexx's clothing pack items to be invisible (nothing from pack 2 though). You can modify some of the ini files and remove lines with conflicting names to get around it but since I didn't have the patience for it I just removed the mod before seeing if I could fix all the outfits that go invisible. The torso and leg packs contain the A-D cup torsos and other parts. Up to you whether you want full nude or just skimpy. Barebare mod also adds nude parts for males. The same is true for the nude mod from Nexus reading through the comments. The torso & leg packs also contain some jacket tops with bare breasts, bikini tops & bottoms etc. There seem to be different versions of the leg & torso packs so maybe there's one that won't conflict with anything. The most complete version seems to be the one from Jessica's recommendations. 

- The krexvalk mod as far as I can tell will add lewd archons

- The bare clerks mod will make female soldiers and engineers nude on the Avenger. This mod will probably conflict with the All Armour Avenger mod which makes them wear their assigned outfits rather than the default underlays you'd normally see them in. 

- Mootattats, Skintight Mod and BlackedXCom are just tattoo mods as far as I can tell.

- Prostitute Look as far as I can tell from the ini files are just cum overlays for faces

- Nipslip mod seems like it just adds custom overlays for pubes & nipples. You'll have to colour the nipples and pubes yourself. 

- Faces of XCom adds more female faces but some of them look a bit off. It has Lily Shen's face though. 

- Sloot Armours adds plate and powered armour with see through parts for breasts and crotch

If I fucked anything up, you need some other info, or if you just want to call me a pervert or asshole hit me up on Reddit by the same name since I'll respond sooner then. All the information is from reading comments, trial & error, and looking at ini files. Not everything is guaranteed to be 100% correct. 

Definitely too long to read, but glad someone sorted all that out.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 12:41 AM, rizlakingsize said:

To save you some trouble I've combined the LL pack + torso & leg packs into an all-in-one pack (1.1GB download) so you don't have to sort through them and get the full setup through tedious trial & error since there are multiple versions of them in Jessica's archive.  

What exactly does the all in one pack contain?

The "Wrex" file in the Jessice Google drive folder is a bit ove 100 GB and downloading the three Torso, Legs & Props packs linked on the first page also is about 110MB, yet yours is about 10 times as large.

Thanks for putting in all that extra work and sorry if this sounded like a complaint, just want to make sure what I am sacrificing precious SSD space for and whether I need it, or should just get the smaller versions.

5 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

What exactly does the all in one pack contain?

The "Wrex" file in the Jessice Google drive folder is a bit ove 100 GB and downloading the three Torso, Legs & Props packs linked on the first page also is about 110MB, yet yours is about 10 times as large.

Thanks for putting in all that extra work and sorry if this sounded like a complaint, just want to make sure what I am sacrificing precious SSD space for and whether I need it, or should just get the smaller versions.

image.png.ddf3530c3a9c8b555588734a921300d9.png

Basically, Torso, Leg, and LL Pack bundled into one package.

13 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Ahh, yes that's not part of any individual ones on the list. And quite huge. Do you know what's in it?

What I know from that pack is some semblance of latex clothing. Other than that, I have no clue.

On 3/4/2024 at 4:48 PM, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

Hello,

Is the nude skin texture supposed to be messing up tattos or am I doing something wrong?  (arm tattoos become full body tattoos, but don't align well to the body)

As far as I can tell, yes. It happened to me, too

• 2 weeks later...

HD model of Elstr from Signalis was released (link in the reddit thread). Thinking she'd be a good addition to an XCOM roster. The creator of the model was approving of the concept. 

I have little experience with meshes/modeling and less on making mods for XCOM2 so I was thinking of commissioning one of the still active outfit makers on the workshop. 

I have no idea what they charge though or how many person hours it would take. Any thoughts from the community here? 

My personal take would to be also make an Arianne character, some of the mods here, make them form a bond, give them some R&R time... Sesbian Lex. 

12 hours ago, TNT90 said:

HD model of Elstr from Signalis was released (link in the reddit thread). Thinking she'd be a good addition to an XCOM roster. The creator of the model was approving of the concept. 

I have little experience with meshes/modeling and less on making mods for XCOM2 so I was thinking of commissioning one of the still active outfit makers on the workshop. 

I have no idea what they charge though or how many person hours it would take. Any thoughts from the community here? 

My personal take would to be also make an Arianne character, some of the mods here, make them form a bond, give them some R&R time... Sesbian Lex. 

This author at Steam does commissions (see the lower part of the mod's description):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3190154074

It seems to do mostly ports of Fortnite skins, but you can ask and see if he can port that model. Though i have no idea how that works.

That's who I was considering trying to contact. I would think it'd be slightly less work than a Fortnight skin since there is no exporting involved, it's already in a blender file. 

Have started looking at a couple vids on making mods. Hard to say if I'll have the gumption to make it myself. Just so tired after work, barely have the energy to take care of myself and my dogs much less anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered to come back here, my LL tab closed for some reason and didn't notice.

Yep, it wasn't that much. They only charged like $10, I paid them $20 total between the first tipped message and adding a little onto the commission payment. If my fallout/skyrim modding days tell me anything, there is a degree of tedious work there that's worth more than $10. 

I've since been thinking about commissioning some other things but I'm not too familiar with the 3D model scene. Like my short list would be the Stellar Blade lady, FF7 Rebirth swimsuit outfits, and the BG3 ladies. My brief googles into the first 2 items were pretty unsuccessful. Certainly seen plenty of 3D model usage of the BG3 ladies however. Though I don't know how... lewd they would be willing to go. Don't think I'd do anything more explicit than like the swimsuits. We have the options here for that. 

Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, TNT90 said:

Just remembered to come back here, my LL tab closed for some reason and didn't notice.

Yep, it wasn't that much. They only charged like $10, I paid them $20 total between the first tipped message and adding a little onto the commission payment. If my fallout/skyrim modding days tell me anything, there is a degree of tedious work there that's worth more than $10.

I seriously thought it would be more expensive than that, nice to know.

6 hours ago, TNT90 said:

I've since been thinking about commissioning some other things but I'm not too familiar with the 3D model scene.

This guy does models for other games, and he or she has already done lewd xcom 2 mods (i think it was the sloot armor mod):

https://www.patreon.com/mcm82

He has a large catalogue of models, but I don't know if any of those can be ported though, most are made for unity.

The 3D artist that do Rule 34 animations probably have great models (like FpsBlyck), but i don't know if they share models.

I did just message if they would be able to port in the FFX-2 Remaster models for Yuna, Rikku, & Paine. That game & characters hold a special place in my heart for its place in my adolescent development. Found model rips here: https://www.deviantart.com/kittyinhiding/art/Final-Fantasy-X-2-HD-Remaster-847129744
Unsure if those would even be feasible from a technical standpoint or if they would be HD enough for XCOM 2. 

Edit: Been browsing a bit for some potential models

Halo 4 Cortana: https://smutba.se/project/5d91ea40-eb51-40c6-bc52-612ae557e35b/

A couple misc combat oriented female modesl: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/city-survival-girl-d1697bfee656442498213a36aaa3b150

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/free-fire-lethal-sailor-bundle-895b32c0fe8142c38639ce8435070b64
CP2077 Chars: https://smutba.se/project/2971fcca-d884-452e-a105-4459d900dc43/

BG3 characters: https://www.deviantart.com/tosyk/gallery/88891285/baldur-s-gate-3
Alex Vance: https://smutba.se/project/39ad83ac-5951-459e-8d52-045b81d3de84/
Zoey (LFD): https://smutba.se/project/0b7a13c5-997b-4210-8b7b-8f49ad72738a/
Xenoblade 2: https://smutba.se/project/30656dea-fe82-470b-af21-aa29b861ba55/

Jessie: https://smutba.se/project/44ebe2df-c11e-4195-9676-4f6a8abbb7e9/
Aerith: https://smutba.se/project/8b617094-e6a1-47c2-982b-1d2c1aecfaa7/
Yuna: https://smutba.se/project/24b093a2-e94c-402a-909a-b9bb58539ecb/

Edited by TNT90

Prostitution2.1.1.zip is this the last wotc version? or is there something currently working?

i'm thinking of turning it into some additional support missions, non lewed, by simply changing translation files. but not sure where to find a working one if there is any

On 10/26/2023 at 1:41 AM, rizlakingsize said:

Everything listed here is for WotC !

The missing files from outdated download URLs

As far as I can tell you can get most of them here

WotC LL Pack - contains the latex outfits pack as far as I can tell browsing through the folders. It's kind of a mess really. At the time of writing I don't know what exactly it includes nor do I think I'll ever use this.

Jessica's Google Drive backup - I'll add some notes at the end of this comment regarding this one. It contains most of the lewd stuff mentioned in this thread, possibly all of it.

To save you some trouble I've combined the LL pack + torso & leg packs into an all-in-one pack (1.1GB download) so you don't have to sort through them and get the full setup through tedious trial & error since there are multiple versions of them in Jessica's archive.  

Vipers (this might contain errors - testing is needed. The few posts I have to go by are a fucking mess)

NSFW Vipers Oh yes, someone actually made it. I found this by OlegY reading the comments from the SFM Lab post. Also found this Reddit post which seems to have been posted while OlegY was making the mod. Might be relevant but not sure. This is relevant however, I promise https://www.oglaf.com/snakeskin/

There are some things to take note of :
- Personally I use AU WotC Edition, Viper Animation Depository and AU Redux Vipers. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, because AU WotC Edition also allows me to have Mass Effect playable alien races. Secondly because AU Redux Vipers makes it so that they can be any of the 4 main soldier classes with full animations for all the weapon types + they will have custom armour pieces, headgear, scale colours etc. This mod uses custom viper models & animations so using NSFW vipers will only apply to enemies with this setup I think. A far superior choice in my opinion.

-  OlegY's mods seems to be a rework/reupload of Playable Aliens by Reality Machina (for which there's a AU WotC patch), his own NSFW viper mod and Viper Class Overhaul. Using both Viper Class Overhaul and AU Redux Vipers will absolutely break enemy vipers in the game. OlegY's mod will also require the Enemy Reskinner mod. I've not tested any mods from this setup so I can't vouch for whether they'll still work. Maybe someday someone will make it work with with AU Redux Vipers because there sure as fuck seems to be a demand for it and Redux is much better. OlegY's posts are only semi intelligible so getting them to work is going to take a lot of trial and error and I really don't care much for snake tits. If anyone figured out how to make it work contact me and I'll fix this post.   

Outfit & Appearance (many of these contain assets you see from screenshots in this thread) 

Primrose Egypt Outfit

Bloodrayne Outfit

Dark Elf Blader Outfit
Bladedancer Outfit

Gris Swimsuit

Liara Squadmate and Voice Pack. Her armour (there are other Mass Effect companions but I only care for her + this one works with pose mods & nude mods since it just reskins human soldiers)

Yui's Cat Armour

Casual Pose Pack (doesn't work for custom races)

Calender Pose Pack (doesn't work for custom races)

MGSV Quiet

Female Hair Pack

Male Hair Pack

Cyberpunk Leotards & Harnesses

All arnour Avenger - soldiers wear their equipped outfits instead of the underlays (will probably conflict with bare clerks which makes soldiers & engineers nude)

Kexx's Female Clothing Pack (pack 1 & 2 have some sexy stuff but nothing lewd)

Kexx's Female Clothing Pack 2

Head Pack for women

More colours +WotC patch + Sparks - adds sliders so you can use a custom colour and get that just right shade you want. Will work for outfits and skin tones. 

Tekken 7 Nina's Gear - she's one of my favourite characters in Tekken so it goes on the list

Nier Automata 2B outfits

Gameplay (Note that none of these gameplay mods are actually needed for lewd stuff. I just think they make the game better) 

I'm the commander here - allows you to respec and choose which additional skills soldiers get.

Community Promotion Screen - gives all soldiers the same skill window that the new classes get, except for psionic troops.

Multiple Covert Ops - allows 3 covert ops at once for the same faction (you'll need lots of soldiers for my recommendations)

Commander's Choice - lets you choose which class rookies get assigned upon promotion.

More Skill Events - adds conditions which reward you with skill points. Much needed for a huge roster.

Scanning Sites Plus Two - scanning sites will yield missions which give you the reward shown.

Let there be POIs - more POIs and types of rewards.

Reward Deck Builder - Needed for the two above to refresh as the game has limitations how it handles scan sites.

POI recycler - same as above.

Needed mods and tools : 

X2 Community Core - this basically replaced the alternate mod launcher mentioned in this thread. You absolutely need this and it's more up to date. Any mod will work with this so long as it's for WotC and doesn't conflict with another. 

Mod Config Menu

Community Highlander Basically script extender for XCom.

Community Highlander pack for Alien Hunters 

Alien Hunters Armour Customisation - some fixes for alien armour with custom appearance mods

Empty Deco Slots

Invisible Parts for Hero Units

Custom Soldiers Evac Zone Fix - only if you use custom class/race mods or playable aliens

Firaxis modding FAQ

Reddit mod troubleshooting

Notes on Jessica's archive

- LewdCom Core in her unzipped folder archive is the berserker/sectiod animation mod. Somewhere in these threads you might find an explanation of how it works. I'm not using it nor do I plan to. I had a quick look at the ini files though, and it seems like they gain an attack similar to the viper constrict ability which will either eventually kill female soldiers or last a set amount of turns, or just lock them in place while the animation plays. Not sure if they can take fire while in that state. It also looks like it from the ini files that you need the barebare mod for it to work. You may read some comments about it being removed because it contains child stuff however it neither adds child actors nor are there any child NPCs in the game. The ini files contain child0 and child1 which are conditions for its scripting. The mod actually got removed because the author wanted to stop making lewd stuff. 

Have a look

Reveal hidden contents

[XComGame.X2AIBTBehaviorTree]
; ---------------- Sex (Sectoid) ------------------------------
-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelectorLewd)

-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelectorLewd)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedFirstActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=SectoidRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SectoidRedLastActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector,Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=SectoidRedLastActionSelector)
; ---------------- Sex End (Sectoid) ------------------------------

; ---------------- Sex (Berserker) ------------------------------
-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelectorLewd)

-Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastAction, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsLastActionPoint, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelectorLewd)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=BerserkerRedFirstActionSelector)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=BerserkerRedLastActionSelectorLewd, NodeType=Selector,Child[0]=TrySex, Child[1]=BerserkerRedLastActionSelector)
; ---------------- Sex End (Berserker) ------------------------------

; usage
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TrySex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityReady-Sex, Child[1]=MoveMeleeOrSexAttack)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=MoveMeleeOrSexAttack, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TrySexAttack, Child[1]=MoveToSexTargetIfFirstAbility)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TrySexAttack, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityReady-Sex, Child[1]=SelectTargetForSex, Child[2]=SelectAbility-Sex)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=MoveToSexTargetIfFirstAbility, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityAvailable-StandardMove, Child[1]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[2]=ResetDestinationSearch, Child[3]=IncludeCiviliansIfTerrorist, Child[4]=FindSectoidSexDestination, Child[5]=SelectAbility-StandardMove)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=FindSectoidSexDestination, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SelectPotentialTargetForSex, Child[1]=RestrictToAbilityRange-Sex, Child[2]=FindRestrictedDestination-MWP_Melee)

; targeting
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectTargetForSex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetTargetStack-Sex, Child[1]=SelectBestTargetForSex, Child[2]=HasValidTarget-Sex)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectPotentialTargetForSex, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetTargetStack-Sex, Child[1]=SelectBestTargetForSex, Child[2]=HasValidTarget-Sex)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectBestTargetForSex, NodeType=RepeatUntilFail, Child[0]=EvaluatePotentialSexTarget)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=EvaluatePotentialSexTarget, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SetNextTarget, Child[1]=TargetScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, Child[2]=TargetScoreFilterCiviliansForJob, Child[3]=UpdateBestTarget)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, NodeType=Successor, Child[0]=ScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=ScoreClosestEnemyIfInRange, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=TargetIsEnemy, Child[1]=TargetIsNotFacelessCivilian, Child[2]=IsTargetInMovementRange-StandardMelee, Child[3]=TargetScoreByScaledDistance-1, Child[4]=AddToTargetScore_100, Child[5]=AvoidBoundAndPanickedTargets)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetIsNotFacelessCivilian, NodeType=Inverter, Child[0]=TargetIsFacelessCivilian)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TargetIsFacelessCivilian, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=TargetIsCivilian, Child[1]=TargetIsAlien)

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=IsAbilityReady-Sex, NodeType=Condition)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SelectAbility-Sex, NodeType=Action)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=SetTargetStack-Sex, NodeType=Action)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=HasValidTarget-Sex, NodeType=Condition)
+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=RestrictToAbilityRange-Sex, NodeType=Action);

- The prostitution mod I won't ever use either but at least the author included a description in the mod's text file. It sends your female soldiers on custom covert ops to fuck aliens and humans and you get random resources in return. I'm not planning to install that mod ever so I can't provide any assistance for it. Lots of abortion if you use this mod and send soldiers to alien breeding facilities so if that makes you uncomfortable maybe avoid this one. 

- The barebare mod contains nude torso, arms and leg parts which won't conflict with anything. It seems that the Lewd Lily, Less Lewd Lily, lewd civilians, bare clerks mod and lewd ADVENT mod (MooUnitsAdvent) use these assets though I can't find info on whether the barebare mod is actually needed for them. I just use the barebare mod to make pinup posters which you'll see on the Avenger and on walls during missions.

- The torso and leg packs which you can find in there will cause some of Kexx's clothing pack items to be invisible (nothing from pack 2 though). You can modify some of the ini files and remove lines with conflicting names to get around it but since I didn't have the patience for it I just removed the mod before seeing if I could fix all the outfits that go invisible but I did do some other testing to see what are in them. The torso and leg packs contain the A-D cup torsos, jacket tops with bare breasts, bikini tops & bottoms etc. Up to you whether you want full nude or just skimpy. Barebare mod also adds nude parts for males. The same is true for the nude mod from Nexus reading through the comments (it also seems to be just a reupload of the torso & leg packs). There seem to be different versions of the leg & torso packs. I included a combined download way at the top of this post so you can get a complete all-in-one download that'll save you a lot of time. 

- The krexvalk mod as far as I can tell will add lewd archons

- The bare clerks mod will make female soldiers and engineers nude on the Avenger. This mod will probably conflict with the All Armour Avenger mod which makes them wear their assigned outfits rather than the default underlays you'd normally see them in. 

- Mootattats, Skintight Mod and BlackedXCom are just tattoo mods as far as I can tell.

- Prostitute Look as far as I can tell from the ini files are just cum overlays for faces

- Nipslip mod seems like it just adds custom overlays for pubes & nipples. You'll have to colour the nipples and pubes yourself. 

- Faces of XCom adds more female faces but some of them look a bit off. It has Lily Shen's face though. 

- Sloot Armours adds plate and powered armour with see through parts for breasts and crotch

- LewdLily and LessLewdLily should be self explanatory

If I fucked anything up, you need some other info, or if you just want to call me a pervert or asshole hit me up on Reddit by the same name since I'll respond sooner then. All the information is from reading comments, trial & error, and looking at ini files. Not everything is guaranteed to be 100% correct. 

TLDR - Then you shouldn't be modding games.

How do i install these? Can i do it in steam ver or do i need pirate ver