The GingerTom and Gandalf Hour: We'll Be Here All Week

Guest GingerTom

Guest Gandalf

What the hell was all that? 8 in a row? You trying to rack up posts also? :s

Nope it was because i can,it doesn't matter here.You can,off,off,off WAY-off topic and double,triple,quadruple post and no one seems to mind.:P

I allow 3 off-topic posts before i ask people to cut it out but i'm very friendly about it.

Guest Gandalf

Hey he can stay the more the merrier...er..for you.:P

It was a gang bang yesterday but i got away with my virginity intact.

EDIT:And my balls btw.:P

Guest GingerTom

True. Anybody can jump in on this newly named thread--think of it as an orgy. Get it out of your system.

Thank you--we'll be here all week. :D

What did the wolf say to the wizard before biting his bare white ass?

Howl!

Okay, I'm not that funny. Probably less funny if you're not native americano and not familiar with the act of mooning that is so common among old wizards. They can't help it just like wolves can't help not biting that ass, I mean, howling at the moon.

Guest GingerTom

How can you tell when Gandalf's made a joke or even a snappy comeback:

It's impossible to tell.

Guest Gandalf

Well the sapp-ien is probably drunk again i don't know what's wrong with the dog faced guy,rabies?

Sorry no challenges man hell i've heard better putdowns from 12 yo's and you're still on this biting crap where's your imagination?

No respect dudes.:-/

Guest GingerTom
Sorry no challenges man hell i've heard better putdowns from 12 yo's and you're still on this biting crap where's your imagination?

That's because 12 year olds are smarter then us these days.

Guest Gandalf

That's because 12 year olds are smarter then us these days.

Speak for yourself.:dodgy:

Guest Gandalf

That was the coffee talking. I never drink wine before the sun sets. So gandalf is no Sherlock' date=' if that wasn't already clear enough.

[/quote']

That figures a wino,hell i started my day with a shot of bourbon and kept a flask in my jacket and as i expected still no challenge.:(

Guest GingerTom
'Gandalf' i started my day with a shot of bourbon and kept a flask in my motorcycle jacket and as i expected still no challenge.:(

Now we're getting to the truth.

Guest Gandalf
'Gandalf' i started my day with a shot of bourbon and kept a flask in my motorcycle jacket and as i expected still no challenge.:(

Now we're getting to the truth.

Unlike some that's all i'm about.;)

Sure, I'll say it here. Seems appropriate.

From a PM response of mine:

I really believe he's a posting contradiction/oxyMORON who epitomizes the very thing he despises, like "12 yr old behavior". If there were two of him here, they'd hate each other.

Guest GingerTom
thesapien: I tend to think people are too polite and not honest enough with one another or themselves.

I totally agree--I think the same way. Too much political correctness--that's why I like to be politically incorrect so much of the time. That's why this thread--that nobody else wants to join because they're afraid of it.

And Gandalf already knew that you like having him around just as he knows I'm 'mostly' funnin' with him.

To me, this is the type of thread that you can get those little devils inside of you--out of you. :D

And that's good for anybody.

PS: I suppose we've ruined this thread now that everybody can see that we all 'love' each other.

Guest Gandalf

Sure' date=' I'll say it here. Seems appropriate.

I really believe he's a posting contradiction/oxyMORON who epitomizes the very thing he despises, like "12 yr old behavior". If there were two of him here, they'd hate each other.

[/quote']

Sure' date=' I'll say it here. Seems appropriate.

[/quote']

Look Miss Sapien you're a joke, a missing link, a Neanderthal, a low browed baboon but you don't know it because you don't have the insight nor the brain power to realize it.

In RL you wouldn't have the balls to even talk to someone like me,you're what we used to call a candyass ,sometimes i'd stick up for people like you,sometimes i wouldn't.One minute you're boohooing ,next minute you're all proud of some pm quote you made.

You need to get out more,get tough,get in some bar fights,walk up and punch a cop in the face just because you felt like it.Learn to stay true to your convictions and beliefs instead of constantly giving in like some pussy.Then maybe i'll take you seriously.

Guest GingerTom
Tom, Seriously. How old are you?

I'm as old as I feel--and I feel like a kid, but, maybe this will give you a clue:

www.gingertom.restorm.com

Tom' date=' Seriously. How old are you? [/quote']

I'm as old as I feel--and I feel like a kid, but, maybe this will give you a clue:

www.gingertom.restorm.com

You're vampire? :P

Edited:

:D Okay, i get it. Sry, no offense meant.