[Sims 3] Need help testing CC

Hi there~

I'm looking for someone to test a cc pack for me. I cannot find it in CAS and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me or the cc itself. I haven't experienced any crashes, it's just the outfit in general absolutely refuses to show up.

I have AMB, WA, LN, Seasons, SN, & Pets installed and I'm patched up to 1.69, so preferably my guinea pig (lol) would have at least Pets installed and be patched to 1.67 or 1.69.

Should you agree, I'll send you the link to the cc in question via PM.

Thanks!

I`ve got the dresses installed in my game, but it seems to be depending on either some storeitems or an expansionpack. I`ve got generations, showtime, uni and island paradise so maybe one of those are needed? Or it might be depending on some storeclothes..I`ve got some of those aswell...

no that did not work either can you send me aa link to where you got them it might use a in game mesh maybe katy perry or similar

Sorry, I went to sleep for a bit. Same problem for me LP. I'll send you the link a secon. Not for Medieval, I'm afraid. that would almost make my life easier if they were lol

I`ve got the dresses installed in my game, but it seems to be depending on either some storeitems or an expansionpack. I`ve got generations, showtime, uni and island paradise so maybe one of those are needed? Or it might be depending on some storeclothes..I`ve got some of those aswell...

Maraas, you were able to get them to show in CAS?

Update: I've been all through the internet looking for the original post. I found it at SimsMiracle--someone had the same issue and a poster suggested they might be under separates. Not true--so, so not true.

Also, a suggestion on Tumblr said they might be Hidden in CAS -- no such luck there either. They were made in 2011 so it's unlikely a later expansion is required. I messaged the creator for help but haven't heard anything back yet. :(

Have you consider possibility that 1.69 patch may cause the problem? Incompatibility issue.  Not sure, but according to many posts i red on various forums, that (stupid) patch causing a lot of problems to many mods and CCs.

Yes they do. I`ve got the latest patch. No idea why they show at my game and not yours though.

Yes they do. I`ve got the latest patch. No idea why they show at my game and not yours though.

Update: I installed Generations -- still no dice. I have two dresses that are similar but they are separates and Eodsy's are supposed to be outfits. Not to mention, I got those two dresses from somewhere else, wish I could remember where but I'll take a look a bit.

Could you please screen cap them so I know I'm not going crazy and these two tops and bottoms are not Eodsy's?

If it's not the same, I have no idea what the hell is going on. : /

Archived