So I just surrendered to a pack of three wolves and they spent a while taking turns with my character, which involved one banging me and the other two watching and doing nothing. And I was thinking, why wouldn't they get in on the action?

There seems to be gangbang stuff available for draugrs and falmers and rieklings at least, but nothing for wolves as far as I can see, which is a bit of a missed opportunity given how they too tend to wander about in packs. Are there any animations available somewhere that I've missed, or is this something someone needs to work from the ground up?

Hmm. I'm not sure at all what the last two in the installation instructions - "Reload and reapply Json" and "HF" - mean. As it stands, until I crack these, the animation begins but the wolves just stand there with my character in between and do nothing. Can someone put that in English?

Edit: Ah, the last one's probably just "Have fun". But the second to last still baffles me.

Dont forget to run FNIS after installing any animations. And you need to install  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/ to add new animations.  And you can read this about aniamtions http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/ if you dont want to read just install animation loader, then any animation packs you want next is run FNIS (its important or nothing will work) and in animation loader MCM you can select and register animation you want and there you can find "Reload and reapply Json" too.

Archived