Troubles with mod

I recently got the Puppet Master mod, and after a bit of trouble getting it to come on, I've now run into a problem where the game crashes a second after I try using one of the animations. I have 43 active mods, which include Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack and SL AnimLoader, so I'm wondering if it's a matter of missing something in the installation process or if I have too many mods. Any help is appreciated.

Sounds like a skeleton issue to me. What is happening before the crash? Are the people getting naked? If the crash is happening just before the people the get naked then that would point towards a skeleton issue. Reinstall your skeleton and make sure nothing overwrites it if you are using SOS (slongs of skyrim) reinstall it and make sure nothing overwrites it's skeleton as SOS comes with it's own skeleton.

Sounds like a skeleton issue to me. What is happening before the crash? Are the people getting naked? If the crash is happening just before the people the get naked then that would point towards a skeleton issue. Reinstall your skeleton and make sure nothing overwrites it if you are using SOS (slongs of skyrim) reinstall it and make sure nothing overwrites it's skeleton as SOS comes with it's own skeleton.

Yes, the npc's are getting naked, and the only skeleton I have is XP32 Maximum Skeleton. I reinstalled it  and didn't let anything overwrite it fully just now, and I still crashed.

Is this the one you are using or is it the older XP32 mod? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/ If it's the older XP32 mod get rid of it and update to the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama which is the newest and more up to date skeleton.

I uninstalled XP32 Skeleton and installed the one you gave me, kept it entirely on the default options, and it still crashed. One thing to note: When I updated the FNIS behavior, it said "Reading XPMSEERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List , line 3 (..\.. \meshes\actors\character\animations\XPMSE\FNIS_XPMSE_List.txt):  AAprefix xpe." That mean anything?

Not sure as I don't install the whole mod I just grab the skeleton and files I need and add them to the correct folders. You could try following the folder path and finding the FNIS_XPMSE_List.txt make a copy of it and place the copy somewhere safe then delete the one out of the folder or move it to a safe spot then run FNIS again and see if that clears up the error.

Not sure as I don't install the whole mod I just grab the skeleton and files I need and add them to the correct folders. You could try following the folder path and finding the FNIS_XPMSE_List.txt make a copy of it and place the copy somewhere safe then delete the one out of the folder or move it to a safe spot then run FNIS again and see if that clears up the error.

It does, but the game still crashes  a second after my character and the NPC get naked. Maybe it's not a Skeleton error?

Archived