Is there a facial expression mod out there?

ReMeDy

Here's two screenshots I found that gave me the idea. How did the author of these screenshots manage to do this? The poses I understand' date=' but how the faces?

17174-1-1337275131.jpg

That is exactly what i'am also looking for since i requested this in the What is this mod thread.

Sanhoshin probably got that from Naver Cafe since he can speak Hangul.

or possibly a personal mod.

At lesat thats what the others said.

I dont really know.

If what you want is to trigger the face morphs:

Open console, click on actor, modav mood x, x being from 0 to 8.

>enum: neutral, angry, fear, happy, sad, surprised, puzzled, disgusted

If you want to edit them/create them, you need basic mesh editing knowledge, blender 2.49 and the tri importer/exporter for it.

If you freeze them ('tai' in console) in the middle of talking, you can get every single one of those "expressions". It's just tedius to keep talking/trying until you get what you want. Puppeteer is also pretty fun to mess around with as well, but as soon as you talk to the NPC, the mood will revert back to neutral.

Is there any way to prevent that from happening? Because I think I've seen NPCs talk while angry, like if you are sneaking near them, etc.

There was a mod on nexus about 4 months ago that was taken down that made it so your character would say everything the Npc's did during the main quest line via rings. I couldn't download it because the file kept saying "file not available" thou the file was there (till it was taken down like 30mins later).

I also Pm'ed the person but no reply. The guy's name was Kiddo something, he also had pictures of his character talking.

Maybe someone could remake the rings or puppeteer type interface and do it that way? I'm sure it would work if you gave Npc's the ring(spell) as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

guess this one is still big mystery, been asking about this expression for quite some time.

550_201282115210843153146.jpg

....never seen anyone use it before, nexus or here in LL, hope its not personal mod and hoping it really is a face expression mod not just a mask thing. will be really grateful if someone can share it :blush:.

guess this one is still big mystery' date=' been asking about this expression for quite some time.

....never seen anyone use it before, nexus or here in LL, hope its not personal mod and hoping it really is a face expression mod not just a mask thing. will be really grateful if someone can share it :blush:.

the hairs were mysterious too I posted a thread asking for those hairs and one person said that his trying to get it too, long time ago but unfortunately it's a personal mod I think same goes with the expression too but its not bad to hope right? :huh:

• 1 month later...

guess this one is still big mystery' date=' been asking about this expression for quite some time.

the hairs were mysterious too I posted a thread asking for those hairs and one person said that his trying to get it too, long time ago but unfortunately it's a personal mod I think same goes with the expression too but its not bad to hope right? :huh:

The character in those screenshots is Evie from Vindictus, and so are her face expressions. Somehow somebody managed to port all of it to Skyrim. I noticed there was a port of Evie to Oblivion (Evie Race), but it was only partially successful (the head mesh wasn't as smooth in Oblivion as it was in Vindictus). I just wanted to shed a bit of light on it :). Hopefully someone else will get expressions from other games ported.

the problem is that this mod needs to work for everyone

playing new vegas and Fallout 3, well i saw that most characters in skyrim they doesn't any kind of facial expressions in their faces, it's looks like a doll or a wooden plank

only in combat you can see some of these facial expressions(mostly angry faces and etc, but the rest.... well beth screwed, reallly

I'm also looking for a mod to give some expression....

I did manage to get a "startled" open mouth look :)

This can be used for every kind of position or animation.

In case anybody is wondering how....

- Get zaz gags which force the mouth open when equipped

- Position you scene

- freeze everything with command tfc 1

- when you found your picture position, unequip the gag, because all is frozen the gag will be removed but the close mouth animation won't play

- use command tm and take your picture :)

Archived