View File

Do you get bored looting sacks, urns, and barrels ? What about cabinets and dresser drawers, or maybe even those static corpses ? Always seeing the same kind of loot ? If your like me, I think the only time you looted a sack is when you wanted to look for cooking materials. And urns.. were just BORING as hell.. Maybe find a few gold and that was it. Especially if you were a thief, its almost pointless to go looting houses in the night. Well now here's Mister B's Unique Loot!! This mod will improve the kind of loot you find in all those kind of containers. Find more unique items, from normal house-hold goods, to ore. Now you can go back to searching all those things to find something worth-while.

What does this mod do ?

• This mod effects containers with improved Loot and treasure that is both immersive, and not overdone. Containers consist of: Sacks, Urns, Barrels, Dressers, Static Corpses (both drueger and otherwise), Coffins, and Dressers & Drawers.
  • More Salt can be found, and now there are light dragon bones and dragon scales! And now Lighter Scrolls (3/pound)
  • New Dwemer and Ancient Nord Coins, which can be found in appropriate containers, as well as appropriate corpses. You can also make Dwaven Ingots and Steel Ingots from the appropriate coins.
  • Improved Spider Corpses Loot, and improved Hagraven Alchemy loot.
  • Sacks and Barrels include crafting materias such as ingots, ore, Jewelry, House Masterials, Food, Clothes. Urns now add Bone Meal, Mountain Flowers, More Coinage, jewelry, etc.. Dressers and Drawers, produce more clothes, books, gold, and jewelry. And now you can find scrolls in them too!
  • Pelts/Hides added to Drawr and barrel loot. Insects added to urns and sacks. Feathers, teeth, and tusks added for Forsworn and bandit loot. Hunters have more stuff they can sell. You can now buy Eggs in Inns.
  • New food tables for cupboards, barells, sacks, bandits and forsworn. Hearthfire building materials added to appropriate containers.
  • Compatibility with USLEEP and Clothing and Clutter Fixes Mods.

Please start a new game with this mod, for best effects. Or give the game up to a week's time to populate properly. It wouldn't hurt to do a bash patch to help reduce the possibility of a CTD.

Don't forget there is a cheat chest you can get via' Console Command. Just search for "cheat chest"

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Legendary Skyrim, All DLCs
  • Special Edition Compatible

Perfect! Looking forward to trying this. :)

@ JFraser - Excellent. I hope it works good for you!

@SkrimKnight - Only if another mod encorporates those non-vanilla clothes into the ClothingLevelLists. Then you can batch it with this. My mod is only working with Skyrim with the DLCs.

I was wondering, i'm currently already using the "immersive loot" mod which come with it's own MCM meu and also ne stuff. How ca i make these work together?. I could make a bashed patch in wrye but it would make the objects even more unpredictable to find.

In all cases, I have created my own Level Lists for use with this mod. I might reference a few tables in that, like bandit or small treasure for example. But thats about it. The only mod I could find was this one ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24399/? ) is this what your talking about ? I read up on it, and it looks like it only modifies the list of inventory that certain spawns have. So they should be compatible, and Wrye bash is always a good idea anyways for stability purposes.

I always love to find new mods in this vein, and adding the items to the usual boring objects is a huge plus. Although using scarcity I may have a time finding some of those magic items I imagine. Looking forward to this mate

Cheers

Hey thanks! I have thought about making a scarce version of my mod,  Generally right now there's  a 40% chance to find None of any particular thing. Save the Magical items which are a 90% of finding none.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 1.03: 

I added about 6 new magical pieces of jewelry to the game. As always these items are powerful enough, i put them in the leveled lists for those who are above level 20. Now I update the loot for both barrels and sacks, i noticed that My mod wasn't effecting the food barrels enough , so i fixed that. And the sack loot was becoming a bit repititous , so i attempted to fix that so it was. I also changed the small urn loot slightly, because honestly those wouldn't hold as much stuff as the large urns.

Just wanted to say thanks for this, really nice, works well, adds to the fun.

My pleasure! And yes I agree. I've only ever found 1 or 2 mods that did what I am trying to do, but they went a bit overboard. But I'm trying to cover alot more ground with this. Thinking of incoporating lighter dragon bones in the next update .

Update 1.04:
Okay this update make dragon bones and scales lighter, 6 lbs and 3 lbs respectably. I added and adjusted loot for Cupboards, Dressers, and Endtables so the offer more interesting loot as well.  Also found out my orc dresser items was not in the leveled lists so fixed that. No new magical items right now .

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.06

Hey there folks!! Lets get right into the changers.
1. Reworked the odds for Urns and Barrels.
2. Draguger drop more ancient coins instead of gold
3. Started creating unique "Antique" items, there's not alot right now.
4. Added pelts/hide to drawers and barrel loot.
5. Pelts and hide are worth more septim.
6. Added insects to urns and sack loot.
7. Feathers, Teeth, Tusks can be found on specific forsworn and bandit loot.
8. Improved what items a hunter can sell.
9. Eggs added to the Inn Food lists.

Update 1.7:
1) Added unique coin meshes.
2) Dwemer coins worth 10 septims each.
3) Edited the falmer loot to include these. But Dwemer coins are now not effect by imperial loot trait or golden touch, to make them more rare.
4) Adjusted the loot from barrels and sacks, so the odds of loot are not as crazy and specific loot is more likely to appear in appropriate groupings.

Wow this is a cool mod thank you xD I always hate knowing that it isn't worth looking in any barrel when looting D:

Your very welcome, and yes I agree. I have been working on this mod and updating for the past three months. With the 1.7 release, I feel that the loot which comes from retainers is pretty much complete. Unless you folks have suggestions on adding something else that I haven't thought of!

• 2 weeks later...