(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hi!! I will reply to your posts when I have more time thanks for the patience. : )

I just had one thing I really wanted all of your help with hihi. I had a really fun idea! Here it comes... Let's make a Loverslab club! :candy:

Cause we all here love the female body and BodySlide... So I thought maybe make a club where we can banter about that but also share eachothers BodySlide preset in and stuff. Is that okay or would we need some more substance to the purpose of the club?? Something more? Please comment all your spontaneous and thought-through thoughts! I'll go yay when I read your posts. !!

Also... The name! Omaig the name of the club. What should it be!? I mean simple would be "Making BodySlide presets for eachother." But maybe it's not really good... So let's write out our most silly or grand or cute names for a club and create the club together. <3

I hope this small text can invoke your participation huhuhu. Let's hear iiiit.~ :blush::chick:

How about "Pygmalion's club" ? Pygmalion was a greek sculptor from ancient mythology who carved a statue and fell in love with it.
Aphrodite gave life to the statue so Pygmalion could have a lover.

So technically, we are all "sculptors" looking forward to carve the most attractive and/or beautiful body out of bodyslide, aren't we ?

PS : I say "We" but I never actively participated in the forum ^^'...

7 hours ago, dadadacool said:

How about "Pygmalion's club" ? Pygmalion was a greek sculptor from ancient mythology who carved a statue and fell in love with it.
Aphrodite gave life to the statue so Pygmalion could have a lover.

So technically, we are all "sculptors" looking forward to carve the most attractive and/or beautiful body out of bodyslide, aren't we ?

PS : I say "We" but I never actively participated in the forum ^^'...

That is just the input I needed! And hey again after a long break : )

I ask everyone else the same? Hmm personally I feel like it's absolutely perfect to include in the club bio or description (if there even is one I haven't checked) but as for the name it should probably be more straightforward, or? Like, we could describe the club as being something similar to what Pygmalion is doing. I like it, it's a perfect theme. That's just my spontaneous input, food for thought!! <3

Your idea makes me think of something like "BodySlide artists" or just "BodySlide freaks"... I mean not all of us here use BodySlide, but we all love it so using "artists" would kind of only include the artists but something like freaks is more welcoming. Maybe. XD Okay, "lovers"? I mean no offense with the freaks stuff, just thinking of the company Game Freaks who make Pokémon!

Aaand that's it from me for now. Wohoo.

Reposted:

Hey, I have a request for ya! 

Ok... Let's started. 
I want a present what we could call "Godness body" because well it won't be really that natural and there will be  a lot of differences of body build. 

1. Base type of body should be Hourglass body.  
2. I want you to use the second file for muscles. 

UUNP (I will use it for mods like: Milkmod economy, fill her up, some futa content maybe, also for collisions during sex and so on,...)
The reason of this body is for NPC and I don't tell here which one (If you would need that write me PM). 

Breasts - should be firm and  fully big at the same time. I also prefer cleavage but surprise me. 
For inspiration maybe: 

https://i.pinimg.com...7afd1465698.jpg
http://thebestoflol....0154338uid1.jpg

Belly - 
I don't know if you can paint weights for pregnacy belly but if you can't nwm, if so it should be nice curved and without mark of geom inequality. Btw I will use it for big inflation. (naturalistic HDT from Bazinga)
Basically belly with abs, still femine but not too much skinny. 

Hips - 
I want them like "hm look at those" when she catwalks. In general you need something to catch :) (breasts and hips/bones and also butt.) But I don't want Beyonce :D

Butt - 
Something like Frostblade Irelia's firm but full and soft ass :D

or 
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/34/6d/4d346d6fce1b9760a4d72c7f2fa36a59--gruvia-fairytail.jpg

Legs and arms - 
well I think in the picture thighs are a little too much thick, surprise me :)

0 is not important for me just 100 and it should have breasts like C+ or D cup (something around). 

I'll use it for screenshots, gifs and gameplay.

So will you accept my challenge and answer to call?

#Badass

PS: links are not working so ignore them np.

On 2017-11-23 at 8:26 PM, Bender321 said:

Reposted:

Hey, I have a request for ya! 

Ok... Let's started. 
I want a present what we could call "Godness body" because well it won't be really that natural and there will be  a lot of differences of body build. 

1. Base type of body should be Hourglass body.  
2. I want you to use the second file for muscles. 

UUNP (I will use it for mods like: Milkmod economy, fill her up, some futa content maybe, also for collisions during sex and so on,...)
The reason of this body is for NPC and I don't tell here which one (If you would need that write me PM). 

Breasts - should be firm and  fully big at the same time. I also prefer cleavage but surprise me. 
For inspiration maybe: 

https://i.pinimg.com...7afd1465698.jpg
http://thebestoflol....0154338uid1.jpg

Belly - 
I don't know if you can paint weights for pregnacy belly but if you can't nwm, if so it should be nice curved and without mark of geom inequality. Btw I will use it for big inflation. (naturalistic HDT from Bazinga)
Basically belly with abs, still femine but not too much skinny. 

Hips - 
I want them like "hm look at those" when she catwalks. In general you need something to catch :) (breasts and hips/bones and also butt.) But I don't want Beyonce :D

Butt - 
Something like Frostblade Irelia's firm but full and soft ass :D

or 
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/34/6d/4d346d6fce1b9760a4d72c7f2fa36a59--gruvia-fairytail.jpg

Legs and arms - 
well I think in the picture thighs are a little too much thick, surprise me :)

0 is not important for me just 100 and it should have breasts like C+ or D cup (something around). 

I'll use it for screenshots, gifs and gameplay.

So will you accept my challenge and answer to call?

#Badass

PS: links are not working so ignore them np.

Yay thank you for reposting after the update!! It makes things so much easier (^^ I hope you knew that I can't take single requests right now because of curious adventures in the plane of reality. But rest assured I will look through your request for the collective preset instead! <3 

On 2017-11-26 at 11:32 PM, Daedal Dolphin said:

as another bodyslider i would agree to the idea of a club

The idea is exciting for me aswell! Knowing that there are more people who take delight in making bodyslide presets on request is a happy thing \(^^) Hi!

I mean we could keep this thread going even when I can't take requests. How's that idea? I'd love input from all you who request presets, still can't decide on a name for a club! Want your help <3

14 hours ago, Dekobi-pom said:

The idea is exciting for me aswell! Knowing that there are more people who take delight in making bodyslide presets on request is a happy thing \(^^) Hi!

I mean we could keep this thread going even when I can't take requests. How's that idea? I'd love input from all you who request presets, still can't decide on a name for a club! Want your help <3

i recommend just making a bodyslide request thread in the club if you make one

at that point i wouldnt mind helping 

On 13/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, Dekobi-pom said:

Reveal hidden contents

7osisg4d request (38)!

custom bodyslide preset, 38 7osisg4d.7z

Here it is! A body for use with Soulgem Oven requested by 7osisg4d! I'm afraid I have good news, in a way? XD I took your request too far. You requested that I fix the breasts on the CBBE slim body. But instead I based this on my own body and made it rather thick. I even put in a pregnancy belly for high-weight and of course the rest of the body is tweaked to accommodate that belly size. You can always try!

Important! If you like the breasts but not the rest of the body I recommend you to copy the breast and nipple slider values from this preset over to the CBBE slim body, then you save it as a new preset. Hope you like!

p.s. this may be removed with the site update that Loverslab started on the 9th of October so I'll just have to reupload then I guess. : p

Sooo~~ Is there anyone's request I've promised to do but haven't done yet? I can tell you that there is a bonus preset on the way, and a very maybe a collective preset if I get time. But it's gonna be slooow!~~ Thanks for the patience though. <3

I am looking for a body that will show the pregnancy belly as well.

This is not, well in a way it is, a request to guide me really.

I have Soulgem Oven. The boobs work ok but the belly doesn't.

I used bodyslide to make  the CBBE body/CBBE slim to have a pregnancy set at 100% at high weight.

I also set BigBelly at 20% as I read somewhere that if you don't it will not work well.

After that I hit batch bill and run FNIS.

but It did not work in game. I see the breast getting larger but nothing happens to the belly.

I don't know where I am boing wrong.

Do you have a step by setp instructions on how to receate such a body for Soulgem Oven?

Hey I want to ask if you could do a simple request but I don't know if it would be possible.

UUNP body, just wondering if you can recreate the breasts from 7b oppai into the UUNP based shape, of course without using the 7b oppai slider :)

Thing is I like the breasts from oppai but I hate the fact it changes the whole body and not only the breasts, is this even possible to achieve?

thanks

On 2017-11-28 at 10:49 PM, daedal said:

i recommend just making a bodyslide request thread in the club if you make one

at that point i wouldnt mind helping 

On 2017-11-29 at 6:51 PM, bobcarlos said:

let's do a club then

On 2017-12-01 at 12:25 PM, padezaw said:

I am looking for a body that will show the pregnancy belly as well.

This is not, well in a way it is, a request to guide me really.

I have Soulgem Oven. The boobs work ok but the belly doesn't.

I used bodyslide to make  the CBBE body/CBBE slim to have a pregnancy set at 100% at high weight.

I also set BigBelly at 20% as I read somewhere that if you don't it will not work well.

After that I hit batch bill and run FNIS.

but It did not work in game. I see the breast getting larger but nothing happens to the belly.

I don't know where I am boing wrong.

Do you have a step by setp instructions on how to receate such a body for Soulgem Oven?

22 hours ago, elxdark said:

Hey I want to ask if you could do a simple request but I don't know if it would be possible.

UUNP body, just wondering if you can recreate the breasts from 7b oppai into the UUNP based shape, of course without using the 7b oppai slider :)

Thing is I like the breasts from oppai but I hate the fact it changes the whole body and not only the breasts, is this even possible to achieve?

thanks

Waaah I'm so happy for all the input you're giving here. Thanks all <3

Daedal, you mean that this thread is one where I take requests, and that I should make a new thread where we all take requests for eachother? If that became popular it would be fun. I could even request from other people just for funzies! I think about how to make it real~~

Bobcarlos, oh yeah!! x )

Padezaw, I'd like to help. :3 First of all, I think you need to have the XPMSE skeleton installed for Soulgem Oven to work. You have that? Nice!

Then you'll want to use a body that the skeleton can make use of.. which would be any of my BodySlide preset bodies! By the way the weight slider is not needed. I know that I recently released a body with slim belly to pregnant belly between the weights but I don't even think that Soulgem Oven uses that. Hihi! Yes if I'm correct, Soulgem Oven edits your skeleton in the game so that the bone nodes in the belly goes bigger, I think it uses NioOverride?

So if you installed everything like they want you to on the mod page of Soulgem Oven it should work? Or did i misunderstand your question? I hope it works for you either wayyy! Ask again if you need. (^^*) (Though I reply slow) : p

Elxdark, it is possible! I would love to take you up on the request, it may be (big maybe unfortunately) that I have time to open up for some requests after January next year! By the way though, if you like how low or high weight looks like on a body and you want to copy over the values to the other weight you could do that! It's possible to check and uncheck the areas of the body that you want to edit sliders on, so uncheck all the areas that you don't want to copy and check the one you want and then push the button to copy it over. I forgot the name on button here, I think it's just an arrow. Good luck so long and am looking forward to taking up requests like yours later! : 3

2 hours ago, Dekobi-pom said:

Padezaw, I'd like to help. :3 First of all, I think you need to have the XPMSE skeleton installed for Soulgem Oven to work. You have that? Nice!

Then you'll want to use a body that the skeleton can make use of.. which would be any of my BodySlide preset bodies! By the way the weight slider is not needed. I know that I recently released a body with slim belly to pregnant belly between the weights but I don't even think that Soulgem Oven uses that. Hihi! Yes if I'm correct, Soulgem Oven edits your skeleton in the game so that the bone nodes in the belly goes bigger, I think it uses NioOverride?

So if you installed everything like they want you to on the mod page of Soulgem Oven it should work? Or did i misunderstand your question? I hope it works for you either wayyy! Ask again if you need. (^^*) (Though I reply slow) : p

Hay thanks I tried it again after posting the original message here and broke the game but I was able to recover by using body slide again.

I have XPMSE and used just CBBE body on slin preset to make my Pregnant body. A couple of trial and error and your help made all the difference.

It works somewhat ok now.

The nude body gets pregnant but I lack the belly when armor is on.

Iuse CT77 CBBE armors and hoping that he would make a belly node in future for the armor.

I have seen PSVAC armor but I believe it is just vinilla armor with a belly node. They are not as sexy as the ones in CT77.

May be I will request the maker of PSVAC if he will add belly node for CT77 as well.

Thanks again. Rfeally appreciate your help.

On 2017-12-03 at 1:55 AM, padezaw said:

Hay thanks I tried it again after posting the original message here and broke the game but I was able to recover by using body slide again.

I have XPMSE and used just CBBE body on slin preset to make my Pregnant body. A couple of trial and error and your help made all the difference.

It works somewhat ok now.

The nude body gets pregnant but I lack the belly when armor is on.

Iuse CT77 CBBE armors and hoping that he would make a belly node in future for the armor.

I have seen PSVAC armor but I believe it is just vinilla armor with a belly node. They are not as sexy as the ones in CT77.

May be I will request the maker of PSVAC if he will add belly node for CT77 as well.

Thanks again. Rfeally appreciate your help.

Yay glad it works!, somehow!

Cause I think any and all armor that is built with BodySlide should get the belly thing working. Is that CT77 armor prebuilt or do you batch build all of it yourself in BodySlide? If you figure that out perhaps you could get the belly pregnant even with armor on.

Also to everyone reading <3 I am not able to take requests right now. But if you're used to making BodySlide presets and would think it's fun taking requests yourself please send me a P.M. : ) I'd like to know how many there are whom are interested in making presets on request for members before I consider building a club or an other thread.~ (^^)"

2 hours ago, Dekobi-pom said:

Yay glad it works!, somehow!

Cause I think any and all armor that is built with BodySlide should get the belly thing working. Is that CT77 armor prebuilt or do you batch build all of it yourself in BodySlide? If you figure that out perhaps you could get the belly pregnant even with armor on.

Also to everyone reading <3 I am not able to take requests right now. But if you're used to making BodySlide presets and would think it's fun taking requests yourself please send me a P.M. : ) I'd like to know how many there are whom are interested in making presets on request for members before I consider building a club or an other thread.~ (^^)"

hay thanks for your help. I just fluked it. Don't really know what I was doing.

I was at a point wher I was going to disable the mod, Just did not care about breaking skyrim and ready to install skyrim from scratch.

It fortunately turned out ok.

hello. just spotted this tread and i got chance to play skyrim bit more as im always frustraded. i cant make my presets so please help. one of them please. if they could be in cbbe. mby anyone could sort body plys face preset of thoose two. its giselle and miriam blackadder. when i get them my life will be complete.thank you

52.jpg

14.jpg

20.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

17.jpg

2.jpg

8musescomic-blackadder-perils-miriam-img-3.jpg

8musescomic-blackadder-perils-miriam-img-2.jpg

6.jpg

51.jpg

23 hours ago, hanaka said:

hello. just spotted this tread and i got chance to play skyrim bit more as im always frustraded. i cant make my presets so please help. one of them please. if they could be in cbbe. mby anyone could sort body plys face preset of thoose two. its giselle and miriam blackadder. when i get them my life will be complete.thank you

Hi! I made a Blackadder preset before actually, would you try it? Wehehe : 3 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?do=findComment&comment=1587392

On 2017-12-17 at 2:46 AM, hanaka said:

sweet mother of God. i love u mate. but no homo. just downloaded. you are the boss. im fighting with this red hair girl face. but my skills aint that good.

Love has many forms, abundant even <3 Post some pictures of your red hair girl if you'd like. (^^)

On 2017-12-18 at 10:10 PM, bobcarlos said:

has anyone created the club?

!! Let's make it a holiday present. : 3

Any final suggestions on name for the club? <3 <3

11 hours ago, hanaka said:

there they are. not perfect made some changes cant deal with face im not good in thoose things but still like it very much ^^ 

enb 2017_12_24 08_06_16_71.bmp

enb 2017_12_24 08_06_07_71.bmp

enb 2017_12_24 08_05_50_71.bmp

enb 2017_12_24 08_05_38_51.bmp

enb 2017_12_24 08_05_23_57.bmp

Love their sexy facial expressions <3 I used to wear that TERA armor before too : D

For all who care about this holiday I come with a very merry christmas greeting!! :candy:

I have suggestions for names! Tell me what you think or post your very own suggestions. Buhuhu! Okay here it is. I'm considering the name for all our club to be one of the following...

Naked beauty

BodySlide sculptors

BodySlide artists

Making BodySlide presets

BodySlide lovers

BodySlide addicts

Archived