Any solution for the "crushed breasts" problem with CBBE?

I installed CBBE, installed Bodyslide, batch built my skimpy outfits. Everything looked good, I took off the vault suit to see the nude body, then I put the vault suit back on and the breasts are crushed into the body.

Google searching turned up nothing, which was weird.

Anybody else?

I installed CBBE, installed Bodyslide, batch built my skimpy outfits. Everything looked good, I took off the vault suit to see the nude body, then I put the vault suit back on and the breasts are crushed into the body.

Anybody else?

Reinstalling the game and the mods fixed it for me for some reason...

Anybody else?

Reinstalling the game and the mods fixed it for me for some reason...

That's unlikely for me since this is a fresh install :D

Its easy dud. CBBE with physics is bugged atm, so first install normal CBBE body. additionally someone mentioned "Unique player"-mod to cause the problem but for me it works fine with the mod installed...

Thanks, I'll rollback CBBE physics and install just the body meshes.

You can compensate for the crushed effect by adjusting the "Breast Flatness" slider to -50%. This will make them appear larger in Outfit Studio, but shrink down to normal size in game.

found solution from this thread:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5095073-1-1.html

1) download mod archive from

Havok-Physics Enabled CBBE Mina Cloth with Breast Physics

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7210/?

2) copy CBBEBodyPhysics.nif from this mod 

and ​overwrite it to Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE\

3) rebuild CBBE Body Physics with BodySlide

Thanks for the replies, things are much better now.

I have one more strange problem, not sure if you know what's up. When I use BodySlide sometimes the files won't get created so I have to extract the default files so BodySlide will overwrite them. Also, sometimes the files just won't get output in Mod Organizer, I think it's Windows permissions or something. I don't have this problem in Skyrim modding. I got around this problem by generating the bodyslide files outside of Mod Organizer but it's not ideal.

You ever run across this issue? If I change the mod directory to be "read/write" it just turns back to "read only" as soon as I do.

• 2 weeks later...

That crushed boob glitch, where the left breast is smashed and the right is pointy and off to the right? 

All I did was rerun BodySlide and batch build everything again. That fixes it for me. 

It seems like when I change outfits this glitch happens. Just change to what you want to wear, save, exit, run BodySlide, batch build again, then load up the game. It will be fixed. 

That crushed boob glitch, where the left breast is smashed and the right is pointy and off to the right? 

All I did was rerun BodySlide and batch build everything again. That fixes it for me. 

It seems like when I change outfits this glitch happens. Just change to what you want to wear, save, exit, run BodySlide, batch build again, then load up the game. It will be fixed. 

Select CBBE Body and build it (not batch build) with your preset in bodyslide.

You can compensate for the crushed effect by adjusting the "Breast Flatness" slider to -50%. This will make them appear larger in Outfit Studio, but shrink down to normal size in game.

That's what I did and your idea is great. My Lyxia has the most beautiful breasts, some women in RL would be totally jealous;)

I've been using the physics in Fallout since it came out. I have all my outfits and armor converted to physics, and I even made myself a mod with 35 nude physics outfits so I can give each one a different preset and change appearance in-game of any NPC or myself.

But you got my curiosity on the -50 flatness, Jeremew5257. Personally I very (very) much like the gravity effects of physics and that it makes the breasts fall more naturally. But I went ahead and made an outfit with my default preset (flatness 0) and the exact same preset but with flatness -50.

It turns out adding -50 flatness makes the breasts look artificial, and leaving it 0 with physics makes them look natural. I love any type of breasts (natural or artificial), but I still like the flatness 0 best in Fallout. However, I submit the comparison picture so people can make their own decisions (aesthetics being subjective and all).

post-329647-0-94901500-1466256771_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Ok listen i had the same problem as you but as far as i can remember. I have to replace the body either the clothin in which générâtes the bug by a new one without bug the bug by a new one without bug the bug is to form during the decompression or the compression You have to start a compreser file again. Or replace the file bug in the folder Fallout4/data/.... with a new one without bug. ;):shy::)

Archived