Will DOOM get modded?

Considering this community has modded most of Bethesda's games since Oblivion, and with their latest release of DOOM it makes me wonder. Will DOOM also get modded? Will this community or others mod it?

Guest endgameaddiction

Not sure if I would. I doubt I would even use the snapmap. It just looks like another counterstrike or COD game. The snapmap feature that is.

The thing is DOOM isn't a Bethesda game, they only published it, so don't expect standard Bethesda levels of modding support. Just like (to my knowledge at least) there isn't modding support for Brink, Wolfenstein, Rage, Dishonored, The Evil Within, or Hunted: The Demon's Forge, other recent games published by Bethesda that they didn't actually develop.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my question to the topic starter.  I love Doom, I'm damn near obsessed with Doom as a franchise, and this newest release has become my favorite game of all time.  That said... this site is 90% adult mods... I dont think I wanna picture a cacodemon with boobs... do you?

Archived