[Unity] The Incredibles / Helen Parr game

:heart: loving this outfit and hope the enxt demo will be great and looking promossing sofar and hope mix 'n match option can be added as it might help with outfits and kinda now want to see her in only the gloves :P

Glad you liked it :) What do you mean by mix n match outfits btw ?

Here's the gloved version.

post-1199191-0-39052800-1481492649_thumb.jpg

there are different outfits so being able to wear a part of one with another for example the "fishnets" already in the preview downloads with Wrap and another part.

or other combo's. if not too complex to add it would be fun to see what people combine as outfits and would add for many probably the figurative cherry o n top :P

and love the glove only version  :heart:  :heart:

Hi. Sorry for my english. It isn't  my first  language. I am interested in your work, for quite a long time, and I think it will be greate game when you  finish it. But I must admit , that  the knew Helen model doesn't look like her and  she seems very old. And real Helen Parr has big hips , not big boobs. Actually big boobs are greate, but I think, in games like this people are interested in heroine, that look like the real one. Man, please, change her face , when I looked at her face I got scared, the old one is good , but i think you can do better, and don't forget about hips. If you want more people to be interested in your game, you should make her like the real one, not just a big-tits  milf that nobody will  recognize as Helen Parr. Wish you lots of success on your work!

And this is for you. Maybe it will give you some ideas for your game.

tumblr_n6x392dmeh1tbdzz2o1_1280.jpg X -ray mode

tumblr_n6x392dmeh1tbdzz2o2_1280.jpg

Hi. Sorry for my english. It isn't  my first  language. I am interested in your work, for quite a long time, and I think it will be greate game when you  finish it. But I must admit , that  the knew Helen model doesn't look like her and  she seems very old. And real Helen Parr has big hips , not big boobs. Actually big boobs are greate, but I think, in games like this people are interested in heroine, that look like the real one. Man, please, change her face , when I looked at her face I got scared, the old one is good , but i think you can do better, and don't forget about hips. If you want more people to be interested in your game, you should make her like the real one, not just a big-tits  milf that nobody will  recognize as Helen Parr. Wish you lots of success on your work!

And this is for you. Maybe it will give you some ideas for your game.

tumblr_n6x392dmeh1tbdzz2o1_1280.jpg X -ray mode

tumblr_n6x392dmeh1tbdzz2o2_1280.jpg

I know man. There's nothing like the huge plump ass Helen with her petite body instead of a generic body one. I just wasn't happy with the body and had lots of problems with integrating animations. The new Helen looks pretty as well but it's just not the Helen in the original movie. I might just take the new body, enlarge the ass and put the old head on top of it.

post-1199191-0-22475900-1481664002_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all.

The project is paused at the moment. But if it continues it will be a dialogue driven game with still images for people and animation loops for the sex scenes for the sake of simplicity and saving time. There's nothing new at the moment but changing the games format to dialogue style will make sure the progress is smooth sailing since there are lots of bugs with interactions and animation transitions.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been developing this project for a while now but it's the first time I'm posting it on LoversLab

It's most likely going to be a POV style series of videos or possibly an interactive game. As for now, she's up and moving, talking, ready to get into some action. There is also a customization menu where you can select Helen's body type, breast size, accessories as well as clothing.

Here is the demo where you can play around with her in the customization menu :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmb122ubl7hx1k0/Helen_v3.rar

how do i run this game i've got no clue :(

Here's to hoping something happens with this cause I would play the hell out of it.

Possibly in the future :)

Hey, I just heard about this from word of mouth. It's already looking fantastic. Can't wait to see where you take it.

Thanks :D I'm working on another game at the moment but I haven't thrown this away yet.

I've been developing this project for a while now but it's the first time I'm posting it on LoversLab

It's most likely going to be a POV style series of videos or possibly an interactive game. As for now, she's up and moving, talking, ready to get into some action. There is also a customization menu where you can select Helen's body type, breast size, accessories as well as clothing.

Here is the demo where you can play around with her in the customization menu :)

Run the exe inside the folder

think its dead ...

Nope :)

Here's to hoping something happens with this cause I would play the hell out of it.

Possibly in the future :)

Hey, I just heard about this from word of mouth. It's already looking fantastic. Can't wait to see where you take it.

Thanks :D I'm working on another game at the moment but I haven't thrown this away yet.

Run the exe inside the folder

think its dead ...

Nope :)

this is what i get when i extract it    

Checksum error in Helen_v3_Data\Managed\mscorlib.dll. The file is corrupt
Checksum error in Helen_v3_Data\sharedassets0.assets.resS. The file is corrupt

Checksum error in Helen_v3_Data\Managed\mscorlib.dll. The file is corrupt
Checksum error in Helen_v3_Data\sharedassets0.assets.resS. The file is corrupt

I'm not sure what to say. I just downloaded and tried it myself and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I'm a rookie to this stuff so can you write out an instructions so I can know what to download and unzip because right now I downloaded the file it has the old internet explorer icon and when I open it, it sends it to view downloads and wants me to save it or open, but if I click open it, it takes me back right to the thing. I take the file to my desktop then I download winzip, I don't know please for the love of Guassian Fracture please, I have windows 10. if anyone can help me thank you ;)