am i missing anything? look at screenshots

just to keep this short......i did have a full guide to why i posted on here and i clicked the wrong button....ANYWAY why im here. i messed around with more modding. long story short, been having too many issues trying to get this entire thing going i just need help and i have asked a few people, showed me about (MO), pointed me to the directions, but still no good. Ive searched the forums, and even googled, and you tubed it. nothing worked unless I'm a crappie modder tongue.png (drum roll)

good news

uninstalled skyrim, currently installing now as I'm typing, uninstalled NMM, have (MO) just haven't installed it yet, all the other mods deleted. fresh clean game. i have screenshot of all my mods i have that i have downloaded from here unless i dont have it

bad news

i need help just getting this right and to work.

ill lay out my questions in detailed form and will give the links i found on the topic i am trying to do. (posts didn't help because, they are 2-3 years old and one post got off subject about it. (replied to them in PM no one responded)

Q) after viewing my screenshot of my mods, am i missing something? the mods i have right now do i need to get rid of some due to not needing it? (in screenshot 25)

Q2) since i haven't installed (MO) yet....i have a separate drive for my skyrim game in my G drive. i installed NMM on the same drive with the skyrim. should i install the (MO) in the same place as i had the NMM? (in screenshot 23)

Q3)since i deleted all my charcter enhances (better graphics etc.) what can i install to get them back that wont mess with the animations?

Q4) install FNIS/FNIS fix and creature pack first, install framework/framework fix, then update FNIS, start game, install framework, exit game then start adding the mods then update FNIS? orrrr?

Links

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/26055-horse-sex-mod/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39118-how-do-i-have-sex-with-a-horse-in-skyrim/

thank you,

AnonAries Fawkes

p.s.

i am a slow learner (brain damage, please bare with me), and i am sometimes bad at giving details and sometimes following instructions unless its laid out word for word. (im a big pain, but whoever helps me get this running that someone will be rewarded)

i like teaching people new things and spreading knowledge everywhere i go. 

EDIT:

game installed fresh (screenshot 27)

post-1182834-0-48954500-1463148453_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-55718500-1463151535_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-52720200-1463151557_thumb.png

Guest MonsterFish

You've not actually told us your problem. Like, what's happening? What's happened to make you think you're missing something? Are animations not starting? Characters T-Posing? What exactly do you need help with?

If you deleted and uninstalled Skyrim, there is no way to get it back unless you moved it to a temporary folder or haven't deleted it from Recycle Bin. In the case of NMM it will likely store Mod Data in the NMM files but it requires reinstalling each mod in the 'Mods' tab within NMM

You've not actually told us your problem. Like, what's happening? What's happened to make you think you're missing something? Are animations not starting? Characters T-Posing? What exactly do you need help with?

If you deleted and uninstalled Skyrim, there is no way to get it back unless you moved it to a temporary folder or haven't deleted it from Recycle Bin.

before i uninstalled it. the problems i was having. (animation didn't start, clothes weren't off, no sound,) but when i got the animation prostitution to work awesome, but every time i tried to have sex with a animal. press k the girl bends over and nothing happens with her armor still on.

thats all old news now....

i still have the mods in a separate folder in the screenshot i gave you. i guess the problem im having is getting everything to work.

as again to the mod list in the screenshot i gave you which i still have those mods. whats mods dont i need in the list? everyone pointed and i downloaded and messed around with it. still no luck. so really its just what i files i need and dont need. i think i might of posted in the wrong forum area. maybe i don't know.

STEP tutorial on Mod Organizer :: MO Topic on LL

This should help you installing MO, but I will answer some of your questions right now:

2 important things:

When using MO run all programs like FNIS, Bodyslide, LOOT inside MO.

Install all mods with MO, the only exceptions are SKSE, ENB mods and anything that needs to go into the Main Directory. SKSE plugins work fine inside MO.

Where to install MO?
You can install it where you want. My install of both Skyrim and Mod Organizer is on the same drive because I want to have my SSD speed.

The old NMM files aren't needed anymore, but look at them if you want to keep something. Maybe you missed something,

Mod Organizer can be setup to work with the NMM download button at NexusMods. If you need NMM for other games, I can help you.

SexLab/FNIS install for MO:

You can install every mod at once, then run FNIS through MO and it will install the animations for all mods. Then you can setup the option in the MCM how you like it.

Depending on your system this may take a while, not all MCM entries show up at once sometimes.

If want to be safe, install only SexLab, run FNIS and configute it ingame. Then add other SexLab-Mods, run FNIS if they add animations, go ingame and check if it works.

What mods should be removed?
That answer is not easy: Older mods may be incompatible with newer version of SexLab and there is only one thing I can say: Read the Topic and instructions, look at some posts if you want to see what other say. Nothing on that screenshot looked wrong to me. But I don't really think you need the two FNIS Spell files for what you want.

Character Enhancer that don't mess with FNIS:

No such mod should mess with animations/FNIS. Unless they are animation mods.

Mesh and texture mods will work fine. What mods caused you problems with animations?

Learn to use mods: (and of course Mod  Organizer)

- Read the main page, readme and sticky posts on nexus. Looking at user comments may help to decide if a mod work fine.

- Look into the ZIP files, slowly learn what filetype does what. Get some understanding on how mods work

If your installation of Skyrim, Mod Organizer and mods is done, feel free to come back if you still have problems.

It is easier to help with think like "What mod is not needed/should be removed" if you have a modlist / loadorder.

STEP tutorial on Mod Organizer :: MO Topic on LL

This should help you installing MO, but I will answer some of your questions right now:

2 important things:

When using MO run all programs like FNIS, Bodyslide, LOOT inside MO.

Install all mods with MO, the only exceptions are SKSE, ENB mods and anything that needs to go into the Main Directory. SKSE plugins work fine inside MO.

Where to install MO?

You can install it where you want. My install of both Skyrim and Mod Organizer is on the same drive because I want to have my SSD speed.

The old NMM files aren't needed anymore, but look at them if you want to keep something. Maybe you missed something,

Mod Organizer can be setup to work with the NMM download button at NexusMods. If you need NMM for other games, I can help you.

SexLab/FNIS install for MO:

You can install every mod at once, then run FNIS through MO and it will install the animations for all mods. Then you can setup the option in the MCM how you like it.

Depending on your system this may take a while, not all MCM entries show up at once sometimes.

If want to be safe, install only SexLab, run FNIS and configute it ingame. Then add other SexLab-Mods, run FNIS if they add animations, go ingame and check if it works.

What mods should be removed?

That answer is not easy: Older mods may be incompatible with newer version of SexLab and there is only one thing I can say: Read the Topic and instructions, look at some posts if you want to see what other say. Nothing on that screenshot looked wrong to me. But I don't really think you need the two FNIS Spell files for what you want.

Character Enhancer that don't mess with FNIS:

No such mod should mess with animations/FNIS. Unless they are animation mods.

Mesh and texture mods will work fine. What mods caused you problems with animations?

Learn to use mods: (and of course Mod  Organizer)

- Read the main page, readme and sticky posts on nexus. Looking at user comments may help to decide if a mod work fine.

- Look into the ZIP files, slowly learn what filetype does what. Get some understanding on how mods work

If your installation of Skyrim, Mod Organizer and mods is done, feel free to come back if you still have problems.

It is easier to help with think like "What mod is not needed/should be removed" if you have a modlist / loadorder.

everything is installed, MO is opened going through help hints etc. atm. also while in mind here.....what would be some excellent mesh / texture files that really looks realistic? i tried the bbe or however you spell it. it was nice but i needs to look better. also since you looked at my mod list what other mods would you think would go good with this?

Id recommend Tetachromatic ENB for better Graphics, if that was you question? If its about a Body, just get Cbbe or Unp with Bodyslide. In Bodyslide you can pretty much make any Body you want. As for Textures, SG Textures, FairSkinComplexion, Leyenda and thePure are pretty good imo.

If you decide to use an ENB make sure to follow the install instructions carefully.

Also run skse as administrator.

You have to activate creature Animations in Sexlab first. If you dont then there wont be any.

All you will need for creature animations to work is already included in MoreNastyCritters, so no need for those other mods.

Also download and Run LOOT.

You were using "Enhanced Lights and FX" and at the same time "Realistic Lightning Overhaul Update" (Update, not even sure if its just a patch or the full mod...).

That should be a conflict right there...

Also many say MO is better. Well it is, but NMM is easier to use and getting pretty good since the 0.6.x Versions. So for starting Modding I recommend Nmm.

Last but not least I recommend to use Racemenu instead of ECE. Its much more powerful and Uptodate. The NetimmerseOverride Plugin is also required by many mods.

Edit: Oh and use the skse Memory Patch, CrashFixPlugin from Loverslab and maybe SafetyLoad.

And after getting some Hair/Face/Beauty Mods ShowraceMenuPrecacheKiller.

Id recommend Tetachromatic ENB for better Graphics, if that was you question? If its about a Body, just get Cbbe or Unp with Bodyslide. In Bodyslide you can pretty much make any Body you want. As for Textures, SG Textures, FairSkinComplexion, Leyenda and thePure are pretty good imo.

If you decide to use an ENB make sure to follow the install instructions carefully.

Also run skse as administrator.

You have to activate creature Animations in Sexlab first. If you dont then there wont be any.

All you will need for creature animations to work is already included in MoreNastyCritters, so no need for those other mods.

Also download and Run LOOT.

You were using "Enhanced Lights and FX" and at the same time "Realistic Lightning Overhaul Update" (Update, not even sure if its just a patch or the full mod...).

That should be a conflict right there...

Also many say MO is better. Well it is, but NMM is easier to use and getting pretty good since the 0.6.x Versions. So for starting Modding I recommend Nmm.

Last but not least I recommend to use Racemenu instead of ECE. Its much more powerful and Uptodate. The NetimmerseOverride Plugin is also required by many mods.

Edit: Oh and use the skse Memory Patch, CrashFixPlugin from Loverslab and maybe SafetyLoad.

And after getting some Hair/Face/Beauty Mods ShowraceMenuPrecacheKiller.

oh no. i want the whole package deal with the extra stuff :P ive been on this mission for 2 weeks now. i do have loot and since you know about the textures and meshes you pick the best :D and what would i have to install to get the extra stuff as well? and those other mods i have no idea what they are xD. if you could maybe link them all and i can just download and mess around :P then come back here and bug you guys again.

and what other mods i dont need your talking about?

im mainly doing this just to see the horse sex mod once and try out all the other features for shits and giggles. so does the newest version of morenastycritter9.3 has all the penises, erect, semi erect, has the nude and hentai creatures already installed in the mod plus the beastialty animations etc. etc.

Archived