How do I take armors from a different game so I can use in fallout 4?

Hello all,

I would like to make armor from metal gear 4 playable in my fallout so what would I have to do? More specifically the haven trooper armor, and would there be a way to like cut certain pieces out and add other parts from different armors?

Never done anything along the lines of this before, but willing to learn if anyone would help. Thanks 

Sorry but you can't.

Porting a content from one game to Fallout 4 is considered copyright infringement. 

You wouldn't be able to host such a mod here or on another site.

Sorry but you can't.

Porting a content from one game to Fallout 4 is considered copyright infringement. 

Aww, not even for personal use? Understood. Thank you for replying.

For personal use you can do whatever you want.

Try to export the object in some way, then edit it in a 3D tool (Blender or 3D Studio or Maya), and then export it as OBJ.

Then import it in NIF scope, being sure the bones are correctly fit.

Then fix the weights.

Not an easy process if you never did it before.

There are some tutorials and guides here and in some other sites.

Sorry but you can't.

LMAO, this is not true. there are thousands of people porting stuff over from other games to this one, i will send you a link with a site. if you want of course, i will send you two profiles of very talented people who port outfits from games like

RESIDENT EVIL

SILENT HILL

COD BLACK OPS

MORTAL KOMBAT

TOMB RAIDER

LEFT 4 DEAD

And many many other games, lemme know if you want and i'll send ya the link

No thanks.

When you buy FO4, you accept the general agreement of Bethesda.

And inside it is explicitly written that posting items from other games (including other Bethesda games) is prohibited.

I am not saying that is impossible. But for sure a mod like this will not have place here because copyright violation.

Sorry but you can't.

LMAO, this is not true. there are thousands of people porting stuff over from other games to this one, i will send you a link with a site. if you want of course, i will send you two profiles of very talented people who port outfits from games like

RESIDENT EVIL

SILENT HILL

COD BLACK OPS

MORTAL KOMBAT

TOMB RAIDER

LEFT 4 DEAD

And many many other games, lemme know if you want and i'll send ya the link

send me that lol

I'm a little confused about some of the statements being made by the moderator here.  There have definitely been ports from other games posted on Loverslab, many of them are in the download sections right now.  I've seen ports from many games to Fallout 4, Skyrim, etc all hosted here.

On top of which many such ports are spoken of regularly on the forums.  Now these things are definitely not permitted technically by Bethesda, and certainly not by the Nexus.  But it was my understanding that at least to a certain extent it was allowed here.

I apologize if I am wrong in some aspect, but a blanket statement seems to be saying no, while some variation of these activities is clearly acceptable since Loverslab is a slightly more exclusive community than the Nexus.  My only goal here is to clarify the accuracy of these statements for myself, and for others.

We cannot say: yep, go for it. Break the rules.

I can only state what the Bethesda agreement stated.

When first mods were out, everything was removed right away. (On all sites.)

Again. I cannot say: go for it.

I'm a little confused about some of the statements being made by the moderator here.  There have definitely been ports from other games posted on Loverslab, many of them are in the download sections right now.  I've seen ports from many games to Fallout 4, Skyrim, etc all hosted here.

On top of which many such ports are spoken of regularly on the forums.  Now these things are definitely not permitted technically by Bethesda, and certainly not by the Nexus.  But it was my understanding that at least to a certain extent it was allowed here.

I apologize if I am wrong in some aspect, but a blanket statement seems to be saying no, while some variation of these activities is clearly acceptable since Loverslab is a slightly more exclusive community than the Nexus.  My only goal here is to clarify the accuracy of these statements for myself, and for others.

Maybe this helps clear things up for you. Obviously it only applies to what people upload here; as CPU said, what people do at home on their own PCs is not our business.

if moderators will be right 

i should be shut it down uploaded mod :(

also other uploaded port file someone made

i'll waitin for answer

Your file has been removed.

And this topic in now locked.