Ryona Mod

soldier321

File under moderation

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Typical nexus faggots removing the only interesting skyrim mods.

I don't really like skimpy armor and clothing repalecr mods since men still wear the normal ones, which makes the skimpy ones look ridiculous in comparasion. But if a mod changed every NPC to female... ;)

To soldier321:

The mod works for me ,has more female enemies than males, but when i kill a female enemy she make (the enemy) a very short very high pitch childlike scream very different from the vanilla female enemy scream. Maybe a bug?

@80753

It's just an esp file so there shouldn't be any new voices added to the game. It might be a voice change tho. But i highly doubt that.

Imma try this mod and I'll see. I've tried an earlier version of this mod and it didn't work out so well so lets see how well it's been improved. :)

I have Animated Prostitution version 1.9 (works for me) and another mod called Interesting NPCs. This are the only mods on the sound>voice file of Skyrim. I had uninstall them via NMM and play with a new character and the problem still remain.

Yeah, well when making this one i was tired as fuck and noticed halfway i put the female commoner voices to alot of the enemies, so killing some bandits will be like killing random commoner girls.... who probably screams alittle more high pitched than the ones who are "bout it, bout it" ya know...

@laespada

should be no bugs this time but I haven't spent enough time on the enemies "prettying" them up but it is still better than fighting males all the time.

Yeah' date=' well when making this one i was tired as fuck and noticed halfway i put the female commoner voices to alot of the enemies, so killing some bandits will be like killing random commoner girls.... who probably screams alittle more high pitched than the ones who are "bout it, bout it" ya know...

@laespada

should be no bugs this time but I haven't spent enough time on the enemies "prettying" them up but it is still better than fighting males all the time.

[/quote']

I've been playing it for a while and there seems to be no bugs. I've noticed the new voice and I'm actually using that same voice for my own character :)

I like it, but not all will.

I think the reason it's under moderation is because did you credit the person who had the voice files?

Here's the file on Nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11781

ya when I have time(and when I feel like) I will take the time to go through and pretty up the females. and then tackle silverhand' date=' stormcloaks, legion, and conjuror enemies.

[/quote']

You know the mod Supermodel Skyrim does a pretty good job on making pretty much every female in the game look better. So you can just focus on making the silverhand, stormcloaks, legion and other enemies more females.

Here's a link to that http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14626 I currently use this mod with yours and it works fine.

• 6 months later...

there's a mod out there that converts every human npc to female, I could look up the scripting and see how they did it. I've been meaning to for quite some time now.

It's too bad skyrim doesn't have nearly as many human enemies as fallout does, but i think changing that shouldn't be a problem either right?

Archived