I cannot access the Lovers Creature 2.0 download page for some reason.

Guest marieruth

Guest marieruth

I was able to get to the support topic via a google search, but as of late when I try to access the download page for Lovers Creature 2.0, it times out, and I get taken to a page that appears like this:

post-470694-0-25399500-1461475600_thumb.jpg

I use this link to try and get access to the download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

I tried searching to forums and the support topic to see if anyone else was having an issue, as well as google, but it seems like I'm the only one experiencing this.

If I was blocked from the file, I'm assuming that I would at least get a message telling me that I'm blocked from the file, and wouldn't have access to the support topic.

So far I've used CCleaner to clear out all the cache, history, passwords and what-not from my browser, relogged into this site, and I still get timed out.

I'd like to be able to have access to that download again, if able, and any assistance would be appreciated.

I haven't experienced this issue with other downloads before.

Archived