Armour Mod: Graphical Glitch

Guest DarkNova50

Guest DarkNova50

Sorry if this isn't proper forum etiquette; I'm fairly new here.

I downloaded an armour mod, and there seems to be some visual problems that I've never encountered before. When I attempt to equip various pieces of the outfit, something goes terribly wrong and I end up with something that looks like it's trying to crawl out of Dark Souls. I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end - maybe the textures aren't being unpacked correctly  - or whether there's an issue with the hosting site.

The armour in question is the Kato Aradia outfit, which I downloaded from Mediafire using a link in the "Melodic 7B Conversion Thread." I'm currently using Mod Organizer.

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

post-1175870-0-47928900-1461370485_thumb.jpg

Guest DarkNova50

Looks like the only overwrite is from a combat animation mod. Could be that there's some other physics mod I'm missing, I suppose...or that the animation mod somehow caused the issue. I'll try reordering them and see if that cleans things up at all.

Reinstall your skeleton mod and that should fix the problem as that is showing that something overwrote your skeleton that you are using if you are using SOS redo that as well and make sure nothing overwrites it. Stretching to infinity means the skeleton being used is missing the required nodes that the outfit needs.

Guest DarkNova50

I appreciate your responses. Alas, I'm still having the same problem. I installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, and placed it at the bottom of my load order so that it isn't being overwritten, then ran FNIS. When I equip the outfit, however, the same "stretching to infinity" problem still occurs.

I'm sure there's some sort of simple fix for this issue, but I'm pretty inexperienced with modding so for the moment, it eludes me. On the plus side, however, I did get some BBP animations up and running while trying to get the outfit to work, and the Aradia Lingerie Dress I downloaded off of Nexus is working perfectly fine. I may just put this problem to the side for now, and come back to it at some point.

Once again, I appreciate the help.

The fix is to have the correct skeleton for it. The outfit only has NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast so when you install your skeleton it has to be at least a BBP skeleton a TBBP skeleton will work as well as it will have even more bounce nodes in it or you could a HDT one as it will have all bouncing nodes in it and is now being used more then the BBP/TBBP.

Another way would be to use outfit studio and redo the bone nodes in them. 

Archived