No panties on Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

So I've been using the HDT remodeled armor replacer by chronotrigger77 and I've noticed this a long time ago, but it didn't bothered me until now. The problem I am having is that all the armors have no panties with them. So a bunch of NPC's who use armors like the hide armor are just walking around with their lower areas showing. Any fixes? Even the armors with skirts dont have panties attached to them. I've attached an image of Njada wearing FULL ARMOR. As in all of the 4 main slots, helmet, boots, gauntlets, and chest pieces are on. BUT STILL NO PANTIES AH. Any fixes?

Shouldn't the panties come with the armor in the first place? They are in chrontrigger's screenshots in his mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

post-64843-0-62156200-1461113724_thumb.jpg

There's a few versions of the remodeled armor. One is the 'replacer' which can come with or without panties. The other is the 'standalone', so only the crafted version (from the normal version, at a tanning rack) will be skimpy.

Do you use bodyslide? You can choose whether or not to 'zap' the panties (remove them) in the bodyslide menu when building.

There's a few versions of the remodeled armor. One is the 'replacer' which can come with or without panties. The other is the 'standalone', so only the crafted version (from the normal version, at a tanning rack) will be skimpy.

Do you use bodyslide? You can choose whether or not to 'zap' the panties (remove them) in the bodyslide menu when building.

Yes I use bodyslide. And i also use the replacer version and also the craftable panties. Though i think the panties should still come with the armor right? like the default panties? Cause the craftable panties comes In dozens of different variants. I'll try using the replacer without the craftable panties option.

And for the bodyslide, How do I chose the option of zaping the panties or not when building them? Does it happen when I do a batch build of all the armors?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/20/2016 at 2:54 AM, theman123 said:

So I've been using the HDT remodeled armor replacer by chronotrigger77 and I've noticed this a long time ago, but it didn't bothered me until now. The problem I am having is that all the armors have no panties with them. So a bunch of NPC's who use armors like the hide armor are just walking around with their lower areas showing. Any fixes? Even the armors with skirts dont have panties attached to them. I've attached an image of Njada wearing FULL ARMOR. As in all of the 4 main slots, helmet, boots, gauntlets, and chest pieces are on. BUT STILL NO PANTIES AH. Any fixes?

Shouldn't the panties come with the armor in the first place? They are in chrontrigger's screenshots in his mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

post-64843-0-62156200-1461113724_thumb.jpg

is there a version for Skyrin SE?

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2016 at 2:44 AM, theman123 said:

Ok I fixed it. I think it was because i had the craftable panties options on when i first installed the mod. Turned it off and now everyone has panties ?

i have the same problem, can you please explain "turned it off?" cuz i zaped in an out the panties in bodyslide lots of times, reinstalled (with and without the craft panties options), messed with load order, vortex conflict rules, messed with nifs, and they still refuse to be decent girls

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, smordred said:

i have the same problem, can you please explain "turned it off?" cuz i zaped in an out the panties in bodyslide lots of times, reinstalled (with and without the craft panties options), messed with load order, vortex conflict rules, messed with nifs, and they still refuse to be decent girls

You're a bloody hero. Had no idea if I checked craftable panties that automatically removed them from all NPC outfits. 

• 8 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 10:59 PM, moody132 said:

I had same thing, Replacer version, turns out there is a conflict between this and The Ultimate Dodge Mod in TES5Edit. So place this esp under TUDM. It worked for me.

image.png.658a0b0c951999fc7ec853b9a089b747.png

Tried that. still the same problem :(