Getting help with new skyrim & mod installation

Flowzed

Greetings guys

after a long time, i wanna try playing skyrim with some mods.

So, ive used the NMM for installations and LOOT for loadorder, but the game doesnt work properly (last problems: Bodyparts dont grow, for pregnancy Deadly Drain for example), i had no CTD or other bigger problems, but there were at last several little things that bother me.

I think, its caused by too many different mods, overwriting files from others.  with the installation of such a lot of mods, and some of them wanna (my standard "click" was yes, overwrite all, except the skeleton files from XP32 Extended...) There were no install guide what i have to choose...only what i have to download :)

What i wanna do now is a completely new and fresh installation of Skyrim and all mods i wanna use. Thats why i am actually deinstalling  all active mods from NMM (its still running...)

For the fresh installation, i wanna try MO instead of NMM

Maybe someone could give me an installation-order. Which mod i have to install first, second, third  which mod can overwrite files from others or not etc,so that i get a perfect running modded-skyrim game with all mod features

Mods, i wanna play with (or are requested for my wanted mods), its now a copy of my last mod-installation

- Actor Events

- Adorable Faces

- AFT Amazing Follolwer Tweaks

- Age of Aggression (dont know how the original file was named, its listed under this name)

- Apachii Sky Hair

- Apachii Sky Hair natural retexture - Female (was requested by other mods) (deinstalled)

- Apachii Sky Hair natural retexture - Male (was requested) (deinstalled)

- Become High King of Skyrim

- Become  Bandit - Play as bandit

- Beeing Female

- Beastiality Animation Pack ((deinstalled)

- Beastiality Extras (deinstalled)

- BodySlide and Outfit Studio

- Children of Skyrim - New Nord Presets and MORE by FastestDog (deinstalled)

- Creature Framework RC9

- Death Alternative

- Devious Devices Assets

- Devious Devices Expansion

- Devious Devices Integration

- Estrus Chaurus v4.20

- EstrusForSkyrim

- Fill Her Up

- Fores New Idles (Behavior & Creature Pack)

- Foxclub

- Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

- FunnyBizness Animations (NecroAnims) (installed)

- Glowing Ore Veins 300

- HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - with Collision (re- installed)

- HDT HighHeels System (was requested) (re- installed)

- HDT Physics Extensions (re- installed)

- HDT Tails (installed)

- House of Burden (deinstalled)

- Jaxonz Positioner

- JCOntainers (requested)

- Lunari Race v1.70

- Maria Eden Prostitution (deinstalled)

- METraining and Auctions (belongs to Maria Eden) (deinstalled)

- Milk Mod Economy

- MiniDresses Collection for UUNP Bodyslide (deinstalled)

- More Nasty Critters

- My Home is Your Home

- Papyrus Utility (requested)

- Ponytail Club

- RaceCompatibility with fixes (requested by Lunari Race)

- RaceMenu v3.4.5

- Realistic Ragdolls and Force

- Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT (deinstalled)

- Sanguines Debauchery v343 + Sanguines Debauchery Addons

- Sevenbase femaleBodyReplacer Bombshell NUDE (deinstalled) (Now: CBBE Body)

- Sexlab Dialogues

- Sexlab Nude Creatures

- Sexlab Aroused Redux v27a

- Sexlab Framework v161b

- Sexlab Matchmaker Rev7

- Sexlab Beastess

- Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP (at last installed instead of Remodeled Armor) (deinstalled) (Now: CBBE Vanilla Armor Replacer & PSVAC )

- ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

- Skooma Whore

- SkyUI

- Sexlab Deadly Drain

- Sexlab Defeat

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

- TDF Aggressive Prostitution

- The Dungeon (Player House)

- UIExtensions

- Unofficial Patches (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, Skyrim) (deinstalled) (Now: Unofficial Legendary patch)

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (re- installed with CBBE Morphs, SOS Plugin, No Enhanced Character Edit)

- ZAZ Animation Pack v6.1

- ZAZ HDT Workshop (dont know why i need it, was requested, cant see any effects from this mod...) (deinstalled)

Good choice in ditching NMM for MO, there is a learning curve with MO but all in all its much better then NMM, I would start with the tutorials on youtube by gamerpoets, starting here

and follow them all the way thru, once you do those, you should understand how MO works and thus have a pretty good idea how to install the mods in your list. plus they give you step by step installation instructions for things like FNIS, TES5Edit and WryeBash.

Bodyslide can be a bit difficult, prolly the most difficult thing to do with MO, but it can be done  of you need more assistance after that, feel free to contact me

Thanks for this guide !

Maybe you could tell me, if im missing some mod for an ingame body-scaling? My last "problems" where, that some mods like Beeing Female and Deadly Drain had no effect on my characters body (no breast / belly scaling) 

Some mods gave me the choice of too scalings inside their MCM Settings... NIOverride and Netimmerse 

NetImmerse I have found, however, it was pointed out that this mod is already included in the current RaceMenu Mod.

But some mods (Deadly Drain i think) are using  NiOverride?....is it included by Xp32? Cant found any mod

So, what do i have to choose? In my opinion, i have all needed mods for correct bodyscaling installed.

- A body replacer (Sevenbase NUDE, before that i had CBBE)

- An Armor Replacer with Pregnancy-Scaling (Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP, before that i had PSVAC installed, dont know if they are compatible together?)

- A skeleton, XP32 Maximum Extended

So, thats it for a correct body scaling ingame? Or do i have to install more?

As i see, MO dont wanna overwrite existing files because MO writes all mod files into individual files - so, can i use 2 different mods for armors (for example)? I guess that sexy vanilla female armor Mod have no Pregnancy Scaling and thats why i have to install PSVAC too. Otherwise i´ll see Bodyscaling effects only if my character is nude? 

Maybe you could tell me your installed mods or tips of other mods (more beautiful or better, faster, harder, whatever than my actual installed  :-)

Greetings again!

Now i have a fresh Skyrim and Mod installation (With Mod Organizer)

Ive changed body type from UNP to CBBE (with CBBE armors etc.) Ive had some visual errors with UNP Bodies (Torpedo Breasts for example)

Actually i cant show my load order, because i´m @ work and not at home :) will do it today evening

Instead, I have updated my first post

I have some (little?) problems with my installation:

Problem 1: Everytime i load a game, i get the dialogue "Sexlab Dialogue is upgrading. Sexlab is used for ...... if you get this message even ofter than 1 time, check your load order / mod compatibility

...ive checked my load order with LOOT (started with MO) - No errors, no dirty files / ITMs or something else..... what can i do?

Problem 2: Glitching Bellys during (some) sexanimations.

Im using More Nasty Critters, ZaZ and Necro Anims by FunnyBizness.... Sometimes, i get a belly glitch in laying positions (Female / Female or Female / Male, no differences)

So, the female (belly)body, has some annoying animations. Normal running / going animations (with clothes or nude) are fine. Ive reloaded all Sexlab Animations and re-registered Creature Framework & NecroAnims - no changes

Problem 3: HDT Tails don´t fit - When moving my character, the tail moves too and does not remain where it should be.

Once my character isn´t moving, the tail remains there where it belongs to.I have all HDT Mods reinstalled, but so far there has been no improvement.

Problem 4: Dialogue- supported Mods dont work properly

For example: Amazing follower Tweaks

I´m missing the dialogue (Manage with AFT) - Google said, its a problem with load order - so ive set the AFT Mod at the end of the load order - and it worked....but, ive got some more mods with dialogue options, like "Play as a Bandit (Missing Dialogue for hiring bandits)

Any way to get them all work correctly? LOOT always wanna put the AFT Mod somewhere to the middle of my load order, so it wont work. Ive tried the "Tweak Follower Spell", because i got no dialogue. And after the spell i get the message: Amazing Follower Tweaks: Missing Script / Mod compatibility?

If i put the Mod at the end of my load order i can use the "Manage with AFT" dialogue.

Problem 5:  CBBE - Morphs in Racemenu (showracemenu) dont work (XPSME is the last Mod at my Load Order)

I guess that they dont work - because i cant see any changes

At character creation a i cant see any changes as well (because i have no Armor Set with a running Prisoner Armor i guess. Ive installed the CBBE Vanilla Armor replacer...)

And as last one, i dont know if its a problem:

MO show me, that XPSME (XP32 Extended)  is overwritten by other mods and is overwriting other mods...... I saw, that the female_skeleton.nif File is overwritten by Ragdolls and Force ^^ Is this correct? or do i have to change something?

Question about Milk Mod Economy:

I can choose between "NiOverride" and "Netimmerse" - what are the differences, what is the best choice? Tips? Both are inclued in Racemenu, if i understood Racemenu description correctly.

Thanks for reading. :-)

thats my actual load order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 actorEvents.esm
7 7 BeeingFemale.esm
8 8 SexLab.esm
9 9 CreatureFramework.esm
10 a Devious Devices - Assets.esm
11 b SexLabAroused.esm
12 c ZaZAnimationPack.esm
13 d Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14 e Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
15 f ApachiiHair.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
17 11 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
18 12 RaceCompatibility.esm
19 13 HighResTexturePack01.esp
20 14 HighResTexturePack02.esp
21 15 HighResTexturePack03.esp
22 16 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
23 17 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
24 18 LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
25 19 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
26 1a betteranimals.esp
27 1b betterdawnguard.esp
28 1c betterfactionscomplete.esp
29 1d dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
30 1e SkyUI.esp
31 1f UIExtensions.esp
32 20 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
33 21 Devious Deviants.esp
34 22 EstrusChaurus.esp
35 23 Jugs.esp
36 24 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
37 25 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
38 26 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
39 27 MoreNastyCritters.esp
40 28 SDpatch - frostfall.esp
41 29 SL Deadly Drain.esp
42 2a SexLabDefeat.esp
43 2b SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
44 2c ELFX - Weathers.esp
45 2d FoxClub.esp
46 2e HentaiCreatures.esp
47 2f FNIS.esp
48 30 RaceMenu.esp
49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
50 32 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
51 33 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
52 34 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
53 35 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
54 36 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
55 37 3 day respawn 1.1.esp
56 38 instantmining.esp
57 39 When Vampires Attack.esp
58 3a NecroAnims.esp
59 3b Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
60 3c RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
61 3d sr_FillHerUp.esp
62 3e Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
63 3f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
64 40 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
65 41 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
66 42 HDTTailsEquipable.esp
67 43 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
68 44 SOSRaceMenu.esp
69 45 LunariRace.esp
70 46 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
71 47 banditmodfinalversion.esp
72 48 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
73 49 newwildlingsskyrim.esp
74 4a PonyTailClub.esp
75 4b SexLab Beastess.esp
76 4c BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
77 4d HeljarchenFarm.esp
78 4e Immersive Patrols II.esp
79 4f HouseOfBurden.esp
80 50 MilkModNEW.esp
81 51 The Dungeon.esp
82 52 ManorGuards.esp
83 53 Beastess Vampire.esp
84 54 MilkModNEW HF.esp
85 55 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
86 56 My Home Is Your Home.esp
87 57 JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
88 58 Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
89 59 Neo's Kitten.esp
90 5a ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +75%.esp
91 5b ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp
92 5c ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +50%.esp
93 5d ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow) +50%.esp
94 5e ABT - Loot Arrows +50%.esp
95 5f ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp
96 60 ABT - Recover +35% Arrows and Bolts.esp
97 61 more plants all extra.esp
98 62 XPMSE.esp

Hope this helps at least somewhat;

More nasty critters needs to be above sexlabnudecreatures,esp info coming from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

LOOT is kinda odd at the moment, as it seems to put some stuff under where its supposed to be in this case morenastycritters.esp.

Problem 5:  CBBE - Morphs in Racemenu (showracemenu) dont work (XPSME is the last Mod at my Load Order)

In this case I think you need to build the racemenu morphs when you build the armour, the tick box next to the build button.

More nasty critters needs to be above sexlabnudecreatures,esp info coming from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

LOOT is kinda odd at the moment, as it seems to put some stuff under where its supposed to be in this case morenastycritters.esp.

In this case I think you need to build the racemenu morphs when you build the armour, the tick box next to the build button.

Thanks for your help with morenastycritters. But i can´t see any changes ingame if i change load order.

Yesterday i was playing some time with my actual game, and it seems that there are some more errors.

For example: Immersive Patrols - There are no patrols, no civil war or something else this mod should do.

Sexanimations: Bellyglitching fixed (fully deleted all XPSME files from MO and re-install them)

I don´t know whether this step was the solution but since my last savegame i dont get this glitch any more.

About AFT - Load Error Problem:
i have to set the ESP as far down as possible. Otherwise, i cant manage my followers. But there must be a way to get this fixed with MO, because I did not get this error when I still used NMM with LOOT.

CBBE Morps dont work as well....because i have no idea what are you talkin´ about " build the racemenu morphs" I

guess that you mean Bodyslide? But i have no idea of this programm..... CBBE Morphs aren´t  so important for me...low priority.

But correct scaling bodies ingame and working mods are important for me. Otherwise i dont need them.

This is my latest problem:

Pregnancy Body Scaling (BeeingFemale) - don´t work. My character has reached the 3rd pregnant level, belly and breasts dont grow like it should

But:

Belly Scaling with Mod "Fill Her Up" works (My Char & Follower)

Breast Scaling with Milk Mod Economy works (my Char & Follower)

Some mods give me the choice of two different body scalings. NiOverride (Standard setting for Milk Mod, for example) and NetImmersive

Not all my mods have this settings, so, maybe there are incompatibilites with mods, using NiOverride and other Mods using NetImmersive? Do i have to set all mods on ONE Bodyscaling method? And if yes, how, if there is no way for adjustment inside Mods MCM menu?

Good choice in ditching NMM for MO, there is a learning curve with MO but all in all its much better then NMM, I would start with the tutorials on youtube by gamerpoets, starting here

and follow them all the way thru, once you do those, you should understand how MO works and thus have a pretty good idea how to install the mods in your list. plus they give you step by step installation instructions for things like FNIS, TES5Edit and WryeBash.

Bodyslide can be a bit difficult, prolly the most difficult thing to do with MO, but it can be done  of you need more assistance after that, feel free to contact me

This doesn't solve anything, I wish people who don't know how to properly use things would stop smashing on NMM because they can't wipe their own ass unless an application tells them how.

Thanks for your help with morenastycritters. But i can´t see any changes ingame if i change load order.

Yesterday i was playing some time with my actual game, and it seems that there are some more errors.

For example: Immersive Patrols - There are no patrols, no civil war or something else this mod should do.

Sexanimations: Bellyglitching fixed (fully deleted all XPSME files from MO and re-install them)

I don´t know whether this step was the solution but since my last savegame i dont get this glitch any more.

About AFT - Load Error Problem:
i have to set the ESP as far down as possible. Otherwise, i cant manage my followers. But there must be a way to get this fixed with MO, because I did not get this error when I still used NMM with LOOT.

CBBE Morps dont work as well....because i have no idea what are you talkin´ about " build the racemenu morphs" I

guess that you mean Bodyslide? But i have no idea of this programm..... CBBE Morphs aren´t  so important for me...low priority.

But correct scaling bodies ingame and working mods are important for me. Otherwise i dont need them.

Pregnancy Body Scaling (BeeingFemale) - don´t work. My character has reached the 3rd pregnant level, belly and breasts dont grow like it should

But:

Some mods give me the choice of two different body scalings. NiOverride (Standard setting for Milk Mod, for example) and NetImmersive

Not all my mods have this settings, so, maybe there are incompatibilites with mods, using NiOverride and other Mods using NetImmersive? Do i have to set all mods on ONE Bodyscaling method? And if yes, how, if there is no way for adjustment inside Mods MCM menu?

Use NIO if you can, usually ones that don't list a method to change it are already using it.

BeeingFemale works best (from what i've seen), when you've got it set to Nioveride and "immediate" growth.

Personally i'd suggest using EFF instead of AFT, lots of features, probably near the same if not more. Plus it's very stable.

Bodymorphs allow you to adjust the body sliders that you have in bodyslide, in-game. If you don't need that, then don't worry about it.

Why are you using the SDPatch for frostfall without having frostfall? Disable that plugin.

Use NIO if you can, usually ones that don't list a method to change it are already using it.

BeeingFemale works best (from what i've seen), when you've got it set to Nioveride and "immediate" growth.

Personally i'd suggest using EFF instead of AFT, lots of features, probably near the same if not more. Plus it's very stable.

Bodymorphs allow you to adjust the body sliders that you have in bodyslide, in-game. If you don't need that, then don't worry about it.

Why are you using the SDPatch for frostfall without having frostfall? Disable that plugin.

Thanks! NIOverride is included in racemenu, right? Because i cant find a mod with this name (only Netimmersive Override)

I´ll try the setting "immediate growth" Does it change / should it change when my character is already pregnant, or do i have to reset BeeingFemale?

EFF - i´ll try this mod out

Do I have to watch again on the LoadOrder or works that mod properly with MO and LOOT?

AFT and Immersive patrols worked just fine with NMM and LOOT. Only MO tries to fuck me around, but i like MO because my original files are not modified.

Because the SD Frostfall Patch:

I do not know where that came from. I have not installed it. Plugin will be deactivated.

MO seems to have a lot of problems (or ive no idea of fixing it) with dialogue-supported mods, but not all mods

Especially the Sexlab Mods prepare more often "problems"

For example: I get this message, everytime i load my latest savegame:

DDe+ will be updated

DDe+ updated to version ......

DDe+ ready

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs initialising

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs are preparing

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs ready!

(Message with Sexlab Dialogue / SD+ doesn´t appear any more, since i put the AFT mod at the end of my load order )
I keep getting this messages when I load my last savegame.

Meanwhile, I have uninstalled Maria Eden  because the mod did not work like it should.

With activated Maria Eden mod, i got a Message from MO that there are files inside Overwriting section.

I created a new mod, called "Maria Eden Chars" and put all files inside...

but it still don´t work (I can set my Follower as Pimp....i can select whores and guests with Bob the Builder, but they are still going around, doing nothing and Pimps don´t care.

That's why I uninstalled the mod once again.

And its really annoying that Immersive Patrols dont work (no problem as long as i used NMM)

But:

Yup, all 3 need to use the same scaling method or you either get it to not work or will get popping, (if you look at the player/npc you will see breasts/belly constantly changing size, and will eventually settle down), if possible set them all to either nio or to net, if one dose not offer it though mcm it might be worth looking on the support thread for the mod or simply asking in that thread, though it may not be officially supported by the mod author.

Hmm, just checked on the BeingFemale page here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/ and it states you should be able to set scaling to nio through its mcm, might be worth checking which version of BeingFemale you are using and update if needed.

Thanks! NIOverride is included in racemenu, right? Because i cant find a mod with this name (only Netimmersive Override)

I´ll try the setting "immediate growth" Does it change / should it change when my character is already pregnant, or do i have to reset BeeingFemale?

EFF - i´ll try this mod out

Do I have to watch again on the LoadOrder or works that mod properly with MO and LOOT?

AFT and Immersive patrols worked just fine with NMM and LOOT. Only MO tries to fuck me around, but i like MO because my original files are not modified.

Because the SD Frostfall Patch:

I do not know where that came from. I have not installed it. Plugin will be deactivated.

MO seems to have a lot of problems (or ive no idea of fixing it) with dialogue-supported mods, but not all mods

Especially the Sexlab Mods prepare more often "problems"

For example: I get this message, everytime i load my latest savegame:

DDe+ will be updated

DDe+ updated to version ......

DDe+ ready

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs initialising

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs are preparing

Maria Eden Prostitution: NPCs ready!

(Message with Sexlab Dialogue / SD+ doesn´t appear any more, since i put the AFT mod at the end of my load order )
I keep getting this messages when I load my last savegame.

Meanwhile, I have uninstalled Maria Eden  because the mod did not work like it should.

With activated Maria Eden mod, i got a Message from MO that there are files inside Overwriting section.

I created a new mod, called "Maria Eden Chars" and put all files inside...

but it still don´t work (I can set my Follower as Pimp....i can select whores and guests with Bob the Builder, but they are still going around, doing nothing and Pimps don´t care.

That's why I uninstalled the mod once again.

And its really annoying that Immersive Patrols dont work (no problem as long as i used NMM)

Yep, Nioverride is included in racemenu.

Switching pregnancy growth should work instantly, without needing to reset.

EFF can be sorted by LOOT and that should do fine.

Maria Eden always gives a notification on a save load. It's a fairly heavy mod script-wise. As for DDe+, I'm not sure. Either issues Could be a consequence of not having the files stored, due to MO's install method, which also adds a lot more strain on first loads.

Yup, all 3 need to use the same scaling method or you either get it to not work or will get popping, (if you look at the player/npc you will see breasts/belly constantly changing size, and will eventually settle down), if possible set them all to either nio or to net, if one dose not offer it though mcm it might be worth looking on the support thread for the mod or simply asking in that thread, though it may not be officially supported by the mod author.

Hmm, just checked on the BeingFemale page here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/ and it states you should be able to set scaling to nio through its mcm, might be worth checking which version of BeingFemale you are using and update if needed.

Thanks for informaton about NiO & netimmerse.

Actually i dont know which BeengFemale Version ive got, should be the latest version.

But inside download section, there are a few more links.....do i need them too?

• 17.81KB Download    BeeingFemale RCOTS AddOn.zip not installed
  • 96.39MB Download    BeeingFemale_2_7_2.zip  <<< downloaded and installed with MO
  • 8.4KB Download    BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.zip not installed

What the hell is "RCOTS"? Can´t find any informations about it. Is it good? Do I need that or what you need these files?

Thanks for informaton about NiO & netimmerse.

Actually i dont know which BeengFemale Version ive got, should be the latest version.

But inside download section, there are a few more links.....do i need them too?

• 17.81KB Download    BeeingFemale RCOTS AddOn.zip not installed
  • 96.39MB Download    BeeingFemale_2_7_2.zip  <<< downloaded and installed with MO
  • 8.4KB Download    BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.zip not installed

Those addons are outdated, don't install them. You don't even have the dependencies.

Those addons are outdated, don't install them. I doubt you even have the dependencies.

Thanks for your help. Ill try all new informations today evening ( i am currently at work, so can´t test it right now)

No problem, glad to help.

Ive followed all your guys tips and it seems to work now.

Except the Pregnant Belly sizing.

My first char was a lunari race - seems to have no pregnant scaling body, because: As long as she wears an armor, belly size were increased (tested with FillHerUp) .....if she wears no bodyarmor, bellyscalings changed to normal.

Now i´m playing with a wood elf (changed Race with showracemenu), belly scaling seems to work now. After changing to wood elf, i had to reset BeeingFemale, so my character isn´t pregnant yet, so ive only tested it with FillHerUp.

One question to EFF: do i have an option for teleporting my followers like AFT and UFO do? ive only found settings for "Start running distance",

But I would like that my companion teleport to me as soon as I pull my weapons, because the companions don´t follow me directly if i take an abbreviation.

But i like this mod because the command menu and i dont have to change anything in my load order.

If you have any more of these recommendations, just tell me :-)

Archived