I have some news. I've been working with a test mod that has been utilizing the DD framework and so far it's looking good.

In my own test mod, I've gotten one of the pony gags working alongside the pony gloves, but the hoods at the moment aren't going so well. (I'm working on it.) I'll get around to the collars when I'm not too busy.

I might be able to add DD functionality to this mod (somewhat) in the near future, if that is ok.

I have some news. I've been working with a test mod that has been utilizing the DD framework and so far it's looking good.

In my own test mod, I've gotten one of the pony gags working alongside the pony gloves, but the hoods at the moment aren't going so well. (I'm working on it.) I'll get around to the collars when I'm not too busy.

I might be able to add DD functionality to this mod (somewhat) in the near future, if that is ok.

Oooh, thank you very much, that is great to hear. I was/am still planning to look into that myself, but so far I haven't made any noteworthy progress. I'd have no objections whatsoever if you beat me to it. ;)

Are you using the development version of DD? If you aren't, I recommend that you switch over to it and/or maybe even wait until it's a bit more progressed. I still don't understand much of Papyrus, but from what I can see in Tes5Edit, it looks to me that the new escape system is much easier to implement and also a bit more versatile than before (number of keys, magic lock shield timers, escape chances, lock access difficulty, ...)

Regarding the hoods, maybe you can steal copy some of the setup work from the latest CD or DCL mods? Both have devious hoods that work as standard restraints.

Oooh, thank you very much, that is great to hear. I was/am still planning to look into that myself, but so far I haven't made any noteworthy progress. I'd have no objections whatsoever if you beat me to it. ;)

Are you using the development version of DD? If you aren't, I recommend that you switch over to it and/or maybe even wait until it's a bit more progressed. I still don't understand much of Papyrus, but from what I can see in Tes5Edit, it looks to me that the new escape system is much easier to implement and also a bit more versatile than before (number of keys, magic lock shield timers, escape chances, lock access difficulty, ...)

Regarding the hoods, maybe you can steal copy some of the setup work from the latest CD or DCL mods? Both have devious hoods that work as standard restraints.

No probs. I am using the development version, and there are a lot of changes in it. It's gonna take some time for it to be done, but I promise you that I will get as much of it done as I can.

Regarding the hoods, I'll have a looksie at that when I can. I've been thinking about looking at and/or utilizing their setups for the hoods. Of course, I will be testing on my own test mod beforehand, cause I don't want any bugs or surprises happening. XD!

Quick update, and a question.

First, I actually HAD some problems, all solved now, and the gags and collars are coming along smoothly. Most of the collars don't actually have locks, but I made them lockable regardless. (Besides, the meshes can be edited to add locks, right? XD!)

As for the pony gloves, do you want them to be just like the Restrictive Gloves or like the Bondage Mittens? I can do either one easily.

EDIT: I've also done the pony tail butt plug and the inflatable mittens.

How awesome is that? Wow, just... I'm speechless. Thank you very much doing for this!

Adding locks to the collars will be no problem, I'll try to do that over the weekend. I'll set them up as new models though, leaving the current non-locking collars as they are because to me they look like they can be worn by both D and s characters.

I have no preference regarding the pony gloves. The way the enclose the hands, I'd tend towards the "mittens setup", but then this is Skyrim and we can do what we want.

How awesome is that? Wow, just... I'm speechless. Thank you very much doing for this!

Adding locks to the collars will be no problem, I'll try to do that over the weekend. I'll set them up as new models though, leaving the current non-locking collars as they are because to me they look like they can be worn by both D and s characters.

I have no preference regarding the pony gloves. The way the enclose the hands, I'd tend towards the "mittens setup", but then this is Skyrim and we can do what we want.

No probs! XD!

I'll have to create new entries for the non-locking collars because I used the originals for the DD framework, which isn't a problem.

Good point. I'll make a version for each, then. Keep it simple. XD!

Once that's done, I'll attach the esp file for you and anyone to download, for bug testing purposes.

Obviously, I haven't done the hoods as of yet. (I'm waiting for the new framework to be completed, while mucking around with my test mod in the meantime.)

Ok, I've made the two versions of the pony hooves gloves, both normal and bondage mittens versions.

Now here's the esp file for testing!

Warning: There is a chance for bugs, cause I'm still learning the DD framework (sorta).

This was set up for the dev version of the DD framework?

Ok, I've made the two versions of the pony hooves gloves, both normal and bondage mittens versions.

Warning: There is a chance for bugs, cause I'm still learning the DD framework (sorta).

This was set up for the dev version of the DD framework?

Yes it was.

THANK YOU!!! I can't believe how fast you've built all that.

I'll test it over the weekend.

Again, no probs. Once I figured out the DD framework, all I had to do was copy from what was there! XD!

That, and I had a lot of time on my hands! XD!

Having looked at the new system for DD items myself, it does seem like they have put a lot of focus on making it easy to add new items with 0 scripting needed.

Just needs to set the right properties on the items for the different options.

Been working with the hoods, or one specifically to test, I have got it working, but the only problem is that your character's mouth will open like she's gagged. (You can still add a gag to her, just the animation is happening.)

I can't fix the mouth opening problem as of yet. It's gotta be something to do with the Papyrus script somewhere that's causing it. I don't know Papyrus, so I can't do anything to fix that, except ask someone. (Not Sans. He's lazy. XD!)

But even with that slight problem, at least the hoods can be done. Equipping them, removing them, etc. will be the same as normal DD items, but the mouth problem will still be there (should you use the tfc command, or another mod, etc. to look inside.)

Anyway, I'll get around to doing the rest of the hoods as soon as I can.

Added some extra keywords to the mod.

HOPEFULLY that will solve the open mouth dilemma.

I'm unable to test it myself right now cause I'm going to completely uninstall all DD mods and whatnot and reinstall it all after I've erased all old scripts and whatnot, which seems to have been causing some problems.

Until then, please tell me if there's any problems with the mod.

EDIT: Forgot to add the mod.ElDuderinos_Fetish_GrabBag.esp

• 2 weeks later...

!!!Breaking News!!!

This just in: a part of this mod has just gotten included in the current development build of Devious Devices Expansion. Currently, this includes the various pony gags from the 'grab bag', now also with added colors in line with DD's white, red, black leather and ebonite materials. The models have also been much improved and retextured from scratch.

All the items that end up being included in DDx will be removed from the Grab Bag soon after the next official release of Devious Devices (version 4).

If any modder out there wants to use the current (non-DD) versions of the models in their own work, please consider moving them to your own mod (including meshes/textures). My new models in the DDx build are NOT compatible with the ones in the grab bag (mainly due to different texture names and paths).

!!!Breaking News!!!

This just in: a part of this mod has just gotten included in the current development build of Devious Devices Expansion. Currently, this includes the various pony gags from the 'grab bag', now also with added colors in line with DD's white, red, black leather and ebonite materials. The models have also been much improved and retextured from scratch.

All the items that end up being included in DDx will be removed from the Grab Bag soon after the next official release of Devious Devices (version 4).

If any modder out there wants to use the current (non-DD) versions of the models in their own work, please consider moving them to your own mod (including meshes/textures). My new models in the DDx build are NOT compatible with the ones in the grab bag (mainly due to different texture names and paths).

I'm amazed that has happened!

I mean, I knew they asked about it, but actually getting them implemented is another thing entirely!

And when I do get around to it, I'll delete (sadly) the items that will be (are in) in the DDX mod. (Unless you get to it first! XD!)

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

A new version is online. The only new thing in it is the addition of breathing sounds to the hoods and gasmask tubes. Besides that, I've removed various things from the mod, most notably the pony gags. These can be found in DDX 4.0 now, with much improved models and textures, too. Please see the first post for more details.

Hi all,

A new version is online. The only new thing in it is the addition of breathing sounds to the hoods and gasmask tubes. Besides that, I've removed various things from the mod, most notably the pony gags. These can be found in DDX 4.0 now, with much improved models and textures, too. Please see the first post for more details.

I love the new breathing sounds! Here's hoping they'll get implemented in the official DDX mod too!

Anyway, I'm gonna add DD compatibility with the new version of this mod a bit later.

Because the beta finally has a proper hood implementation, making the hoods lockable will be easy.

Everything else is relatively simple too.

Great stuff as always, I am glad I have a copy of version 009 no DDI though, I have some mods that don't need DDI, and do better with out it install, so it is nice to have the UN-bound version for roll play in some instances.

Love your work. Thank you so much.

I love the new breathing sounds! Here's hoping they'll get implemented in the official DDX mod too!

Anyway, I'm gonna add DD compatibility with the new version of this mod a bit later.

Because the beta finally has a proper hood implementation, making the hoods lockable will be easy.

Everything else is relatively simple too.

Thank you! Yes, I'm quite pleased with the sound effects myself.

Your existing DD version should still work fine though, don't know what, if anything, needs to be changed?  OK, the hoods maybe so they use DD's own new script instead of Cursed Loot's (but the DCL one works quite fine, too). But that aside, your current .esp is another reason why I left version 10 on the download page.

Great stuff as always, I am glad I have a copy of version 009 no DDI though, I have some mods that don't need DDI, and do better with out it install, so it is nice to have the UN-bound version for roll play in some instances.

Love your work. Thank you so much.

Thank you! There shouldn't be any need to stick with the outdated version 9 though, version 10 that I've left in the downloads is also independent of DD. It only requires Sexlab and ZazAP. The only DD version is the one HyperonicX attached here in the comments section, a few posts above.