DEM clothes Converted to CBBE (MIRROR)

billypnats

@myuhinny

I have tried using Creation Kit but I can't wrap my head around it..

I am searching for clothes with a mod that allows me to look at modded items, and there is no sight of anything that could be this mod.

@ren54642

I am using a mod that does just that, but I cannot find the mod or any outfits.

@myuhinny

I have tried using Creation Kit but I can't wrap my head around it..

you don't need the crap kit for that

load tesedit, and...

if the armor name is uhguihgthghtrghurgh, just rename it to whatever you want

if there's no constructible object to craft that armor, copy paste one from skyrim esm into that esp, and make it craft that armor

and if you don't want to have to look for a patch because armor too weak or too strong

give sbp_45 to the armor

sbp_32 and priority 90 to the armor addon

now that armor no longer replace your armor when you equip it, it only replace your armor nif (you give it 0 armor of course)

@yatol

I don't quite follow what your saying I should do but I'll give it a try when I get home.. 0.o

Wish there were an easier download for noobs like me! D=

Edit: I can't seem to figure it out.. maybe I'm just really tierd and/or terrible. Trying again tomorrow.

Edit 2: When reinstalling for the 4th time it worked.. IDK what I did!

• 2 months later...

I did the download and install. LOVE the textures of this mod and how it all mixes together in pieces or as a set. only 1 issue i seem to be having, and i dont know if its the mod or me? it seems when i equip the items in this mod onto a mannequin the feet are partly in the ground as if they are NOT wearing heels at all. has anyone else had this issue? i am using the HDT high heels but no other mod i use with heels from what i can tell is having that issue.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived