Bodyslide improvement idea: separate side value for base shape

alucrad90

First of all, English is not may native language so you will surely find all kinds of mistakes.

I've been using bodyslide for almost 2 years (from skyrim time), and find it hard to use bodyslide with some types of skimpy clothes. For example I'm a totally huge breasts fetish so I often use a 200% breast size slider, and as we all know, it cracks OK, I'm really not good at choosing words, sorry to make you guys confused, please see the picture below

post-926582-0-47133600-1459390002_thumb.jpg

So I think, what will happen if the baseshape(mostly a naked body ) could have a set of different slider value ? For example we can make an outfit with a G-cup breasts(200% for example), while the baseshape has smaller ones (180% or maybe -20%) . Then without manually adjusting in the OS or make some zap sliders, We can deal with the crack problems

First of all, English is not may native language so you will surely find all kinds of mistakes.

I've been using bodyslide for almost 2 years (from skyrim time), and find it hard to use bodyslide with some types of skimpy clothes. For example I'm a totally huge breasts fetish so I often use a 200% breast size slider, and as we all know, it cracks

So I think, what will happen if the baseshape(mostly a naked body ) could have a set of different slider value ? For example we can make an outfit with a G-cup breasts(200% for example), while the baseshape has smaller ones (180% or maybe -20%) . Then without manually adjusting in the OS or make some zap sliders, We can deal with the crack problems

The cracking in the textures is from the mesh stretching the UV map too far. 

The ONLY way to fix this is to learn how to do some 3d modeling. Outfit Studio simply does not have the capability (or the power) needed to fix these issues.

I personally use over sized breasts on my characters (both Skyrim and Fallout 4), and have to redo nearly every armor for the body I use. 

3DS Max is best, but more tutorials are available for Blender.

The problem with the "cracks" is poly count. Most outfits and armors we see released are ports from skyrim, nv or other games and just don't have the poly count needed to make a good shape on cbbe, because cbbe have a huge poly count, them you face the old problem with low poly models, how to fit a piramid on a cube, if the base if made for cbbe the problem is minor because you already make the model matching cbbe body, but if is ported, them you will have problems.

If everybody just divided the polys in the ported outfits this problem would not happen so much.

The problem with the "cracks" is poly count. Most outfits and armors we see released are ports from skyrim, nv or other games and just don't have the poly count needed to make a good shape on cbbe, because cbbe have a huge poly count, them you face the old problem with low poly models, how to fit a piramid on a cube, if the base if made for cbbe the problem is minor because you already make the model matching cbbe body, but if is ported, them you will have problems.

If everybody just divided the polys in the ported outfits this problem would not happen so much.

Archived