Creatures - Different Gender Animations??

darkdragonlove

Hello. Latest SexLab versions support different animations as if different creature genders. Well, where / how can I get such animations where the creature is in the Female role?

Really, even the werewolf girl doesn't seem to work for me, she becomes a male werewolf when I try to do anything. I do have at least the minimum version of FNIS, but I don't know a way to verify that I have the latest creatures animations pack.

What specifically I'm looking for is Man on Female Dogs, and Man on Female Sabercats Animations. I tagged Dragon, but considering the massive size difference...maybe not.

So... do these Exist? If so, Where can I find them? If they don't exist, then this is a request that someone could PLEASE make them.

At the moment your best bet for Male on Female creature animations is FunnyBizness' animations but so far hes only done Hagraven, Draugr, Falmer, Wisp Mother, Giantess and Troll, sadly no female Wolf/Dog or Sabercats.

There are also a bunch of Atronach animations out there as well but it seems interest in male on female creature is just too low for anyone to really focus on it.

for now very low amount of animation where male with female creature, some in funnybizness animation pack, some animations from this pack need some mods that add female creatures, for example i know mod for female giant. Main problem that this gender combination is not most popular so not so much work does at this direction.

Sadly it's not just male on female creatures either, the overall male modding side of things is quite thin. Imma rant now.

Usual excuse is "lack of interest" but I disagree with it, the sheer number of topics started asking for male conversion of X mod or male inclusion for X mod is really a lot higher than creators probably want to believe. So demand isn't the reason; they just don't want to do it (which is fine).

A few other mods that ignore males or don't have much for males:

Inflation mods ignore males (if a female can get inflated by cumming in the ass, a male should too.)

Devious Devices doesn't cater to males at all (you gotta download an expansion someone else made for them to fit males, and even then there is no voice pack for men.)

HDT Physics besides the penis, thanks to Floppy mod, males have no HDT collision for their ass. (but plenty of developers are bothering to add it to females, which is a mess because HDT is already on the vagina and collisions will behave weird because of that.)

Male on Female creatures (self explanitory, topic here.)

Skimpy clothing for men (revealing default skyrim outfits do not count. I mean original outfits.)

Rant over, follow funnybizness because they're a good animation developer who's already shown they're okay doing female creature mods.

Archived