UUNP problems

slvsaris

A few months back I installed BodySlide.  I chose the UUNP - UNP preset and the UUNP HDT body.  In game, this is what I get (Which is not the standard UNP):

I also installed the Devious Devices conversions from Devious Corner.  When putting on a chastity bra, this is what I get:

There is obviously something wrong, but I have no idea where to start looking.  I included the mod list if that will help.

I also generated meshes for DCL and Devious devices in BodySlide against the UUNP - UNP preset.  I also did not alter any of the morph sliders in racemenu.

1. Breast Management in the DD MCM menu (it shrinks the breast so that armors will fit over the bra).

2. In Body slide you choose Unified UNP, Unified UNP HDT, or Unified UNP Special for the body and choose the UNP preset (and not UNPB or UNPB Oppai). Then in game are not using any Morphs.

Or you went in Bodyslide and built all armors and outfits with the default shape and in game you use the Racemenu Moprhs and set the body to UNP with the slider to the far right.

Note: if you create the body and outfits in outfit studio with a preset then apply an ADDITIONAL Preset in game via Racemenu that you are stacking the presets and can end up with something that is completely different.

1. Breast Management in the DD MCM menu (it shrinks the breast so that armors will fit over the bra).

2. In Body slide you choose Unified UNP, Unified UNP HDT, or Unified UNP Special for the body and choose the UNP preset (and not UNPB or UNPB Oppai). Then in game are not using any Morphs.

Or you went in Bodyslide and built all armors and outfits with the default shape and in game you use the Racemenu Moprhs and set the body to UNP with the slider to the far right.

Note: if you create the body and outfits in outfit studio with a preset then apply an ADDITIONAL Preset in game via Racemenu that you are stacking the presets and can end up with something that is completely different.

Breast management doesn't explain why the breasts are larger than they should be

I selected UUNP - UNP, built the appropriate body parts and items (in bodyslide) and played the game.  I did not mess with the racemenu sliders at all.

And again...

1. DD Breast Management function (This deals only with the 2nd shot you had when wearing the DD Padded Bra).

2. Did you check the Preview in Bodyslide before building the bodies.... To, ya know, make sure it was the shape you were looking for?

Lastly....

Are you using any mods that adjust the breast node?

Mods like: BEING FEMALE, PREGNANCY MODS or anything else that can adjust the breast size via NiOverride (they probably have an option in the mcm menu for the mod, and it stay in the save file if you do not fix it before removing a mod).

If you are or have used any mod that can adjust the breast node's for pregnancy then it can explain why your in game shape does not match the nif shape that should be in the skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ folder.

You can double check the shapes via Nifscope to make sure they are the correct shape.

Oh and lets not forget the skeleton.

UUNP is based on the XPMSE 2.0 or greater skeletons, so if you are using the old 1.9x you will get larger breasts because of where the breast bones are mounted on the skeleton. I would not recommend the old XPMS or XPMSE 1.9 skeletons for anything modern (within the last year).

So if you are on the old skeleton chunk it and get the latest XPMSE and update any old nifs with the new skeleton (simply open the old meshes in Outfit Studio with the uunp loaded as a reference and export it should update the bones to xpmse on save... may want to check with Cell on that though).

And again...

1. DD Breast Management function (This deals only with the 2nd shot you had when wearing the DD Padded Bra).

2. Did you check the Preview in Bodyslide before building the bodies.... To, ya know, make sure it was the shape you were looking for?

Lastly....

Are you using any mods that adjust the breast node?

Mods like: BEING FEMALE, PREGNANCY MODS or anything else that can adjust the breast size via NiOverride (they probably have an option in the mcm menu for the mod, and it stay in the save file if you do not fix it before removing a mod).

If you are or have used any mod that can adjust the breast node's for pregnancy then it can explain why your in game shape does not match the nif shape that should be in the skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ folder.

You can double check the shapes via Nifscope to make sure they are the correct shape.

Oh and lets not forget the skeleton.

UUNP is based on the XPMSE 2.0 or greater skeletons, so if you are using the old 1.9x you will get larger breasts because of where the breast bones are mounted on the skeleton. I would not recommend the old XPMS or XPMSE 1.9 skeletons for anything modern (within the last year).

So if you are on the old skeleton chunk it and get the latest XPMSE and update any old nifs with the new skeleton (simply open the old meshes in Outfit Studio with the uunp loaded as a reference and export it should update the bones to xpmse on save... may want to check with Cell on that though).

1.  That part is fixed, I had forgotten about that setting in DD

2.  Yes, I did check the preview window.  I triple checked that before seeking guidance.

I use the latest(ish) version of XPMSE, so skeleton is up to date.

There are a few mods in my list that adjust breast size for various reasons, so this is probably the cause.  I had disabled those functions in those mods to see if they were the cause, but things did not get reset.  This does not mean they are not the issue, so I will take your suggestion and check out the nif shape in Nifscope.  Wonder if there is a way to reset what is in the save file.

Check both: 

the Nif's in nifskope

as well as the female body by starting a new game (this should load the body before any mods adjust things).

You don't have to save the new game just start it and check things out...

Note: The Alternate start for Maria Eden starts the player naked so if you use that you'll start out as a naked female by default (instead of a male in prison clothes).

Once in you can adjust the racemenu setting for body weight to 100 and then see if the breasts are the correct shape/size.

Cleaning a save file without knowing which mod kicked off which script.. is a pain in the ass and if done incorrectly can break the save.

And I'm not sure if the breast adjustment would be saved in the default skyrim save (*.ess) or the skse save (*.skse)....

Check both: 

the Nif's in nifskope

as well as the female body by starting a new game (this should load the body before any mods adjust things).

You don't have to save the new game just start it and check things out...

Note: The Alternate start for Maria Eden starts the player naked so if you use that you'll start out as a naked female by default (instead of a male in prison clothes).

Once in you can adjust the racemenu setting for body weight to 100 and then see if the breasts are the correct shape/size.

Cleaning a save file without knowing which mod kicked off which script.. is a pain in the ass and if done incorrectly can break the save.

And I'm not sure if the breast adjustment would be saved in the default skyrim save (*.ess) or the skse save (*.skse)....

I started a new save just to see, turns out the body is fine.  Guess I have some rogue NiOverride data in my save.  My guess is that it is in the SKSE saves.  Estrus Charus has a mode reset, but I am guessing it only resets its own data.  Only other one that modifies the body (that I use) is DCL, might pester Kimmy to see if she will add one.

Thanks for your help.

Archived