[Request] Dick Tail

bob223355

Anyone out there willing to help a guy out and make a dick tail or penis tail mod?

So far I've tried to do something like use the no balls futa penis for women and move it to the back end but it doesn't really work that well.

Maybe a retexture of a cat tail that looks like a long penis would work?

I'm trying to get it to mesh well with females without seams?

Anyone out there willing to lend a helping hand?

Something like this maybe?

http://bad-k1tty.deviantart.com/art/StrangeBE-Futa-Succubus-BadKitty-468684052

I am not a good meshes creator but maybe I can give you some hints to help you to realize what you want.

Is this tail to be used as real tail (argonians/kajits) or is more a "pulg-in" that can be wear by a different race?

In first case just edit with NifScope one existing tail, and replace the whole content by a penis (from SOS, for example). You may need to tweak the rotation and position to be correctly positioned.

In the latter case you may want to add a new Armor that will be equipped to a specific slot (up to you to decide which slot) and then do pretty much the same of the previous case.

I am not a good meshes creator but maybe I can give you some hints to help you to realize what you want.

Is this tail to be used as real tail (argonians/kajits) or is more a "pulg-in" that can be wear by a different race?

In first case just edit with NifScope one existing tail, and replace the whole content by a penis (from SOS, for example). You may need to tweak the rotation and position to be correctly positioned.

In the latter case you may want to add a new Armor that will be equipped to a specific slot (up to you to decide which slot) and then do pretty much the same of the previous case.

more like the first one. I'm going to try and do the first idea with the texture.

Thanks for the tips.

You could combine meshes and then use something like outfit studio to modify something to be a tail. I used dixiepigs tentacle meshes to make like a futa as well as outfit that has tentacles coming out of the pants and also one where the same thing I used as a futa was reversed and stuck in the butt to look like it was coming out or look like a tail. You could also find a mesh that could work and modify it to work.

post-25667-0-14983600-1457148684_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-70195100-1457148698_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49468800-1457148727_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If using an equip penis and physics for it will just take some time to rotate it around the body. Imagine a horsecock tail lol. This has turned into the search for a dickbutt mod except its literally right over the butt and the ass could just be the balls.

Archived