a feet under ground

Jurisan

the enlarged hips from cursed loot will enlarge the player model but wont adjust the x axis so your feet goes into the ground.

1. did I install something wrong? can someone test if this also happens to someone else?

2. any mod that can adjust the x axis? I saw that race menu could if you installed RaceMenuPlugin.esp but I cannot fin it in the download files.

Everything else is working with no problem

screenshot -> http://imgur.com/eGrajid

Personally I start every save fully deviced so I found cursed loot redundant but that isn't my point, After playing around with Deviously cursed loot I found it to be a problem causer more often then it should have been.
Maybe that was just me but if you aren't too attached to it you may try removing or disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.

Personally I start every save fully deviced so I found cursed loot redundant but that isn't my point, After playing around with Deviously cursed loot I found it to be a problem causer more often then it should have been.

Maybe that was just me but if you aren't too attached to it you may try removing or disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.

I mean perhaps, although huge hips are a huge turn on for me so is there any alternative mod that could have that specific functionality? (without the feet below ground clipping)

I mean perhaps, although huge hips are a huge turn on for me so is there any alternative mod that could have that specific functionality? (without the feet below ground clipping)

The above post also makes sense if you don't have HDT highheel system as DD mods use that quite a bit, But if its a loss of hips you're concerned about you could always make a more curvy body with bodyslide.

Does deviously cursed loot make your hips bigger? lol.

The above post also makes sense if you don't have HDT highheel system as DD mods use that quite a bit, But if its a loss of hips you're concerned about you could always make a more curvy body with bodyslide.

Does deviously cursed loot make your hips bigger? lol.

you can make hornyness scale with size of tits,butt and hips, yup

If you have HDT HighHeels System you can manually attach a custom height to whatever is underground as well as remove it and add it to something else if you run out of slots.

oh really? well I guess thats my my solution then that or disable + bodyslide 

Yeap it can be found under the McM screen for the high heels. Put on the heels that you want to add the custom height to then open the high heel McM screen select a custom height and add it look at how it looks if it looks bad go back in remove it adjust height slider and try again.

Archived