I made a sport bra but it's tilted in game

adrenaline

I made a sport bra with Blender, since I am a newbie so I decided to test it before further modification.

I used the Nifskope to fix the paths of the textures. Everything was going well until I started up the Oblivion and found this sport bra is totally “tilted”.

Could anyone please tell me what’s wrong with it and how to fix that?

sgerd.png

n3uck.png

The dds files and nif file is here:

sportbrapack.rar

Blender file:

sportbra13.rar

Screenshots are dead. Anyway I tested it and from what I can tell, two or three things to point.

First: bra part isn't properly weighted. Use BWC script from body and make sure to do apply object - scale and rotation to obdata before export it.

Second: use relative paths.

like textures\sportbra\nylontexture.dds

Maybe Third? : nylon normal map's alpha is too bright (imo). It may look too shiny in game I think. Fill it total black or copy&paste color map to it. But of course this part is your choice.:D

I made a sport bra with Blender' date=' since I am a newbie so I decided to test it before further modification.

I used the Nifskope to fix the paths of the textures. Everything was going well until I started up the Oblivion and found this sport bra is totally “tilted”.

Could anyone please tell me what’s wrong with it and how to fix that?

[img']http://i.imgur.com/SGErd.png[/img]

n3UCk.png

The dds files and nif file is here:

sportbrapack.rar

Blender file:

sportbra13.rar

cant see any images..

after seeing the file, i think weights/bad parenting is the problem, try to rebone weight again, delete the existed skeleton and go import new one, parent it and export.

Screenshots are dead. Anyway I tested it and from what I can tell' date=' two or three things to point.

First: bra part isn't properly weighted. Use BWC script from body and make sure to do apply object - scale and rotation to obdata before export it.

Second: use relative paths.

like textures\sportbra\nylontexture.dds

Maybe Third? : nylon normal map's alpha is too bright (imo). It may look too shiny in game I think. Fill it total black or copy&paste color map to it. But of course this part is your choice.:D

[/quote']

Oh I am so sorry I have inserted the wrong title...

I have solved that invisible problem already.

It was invisible before I put the normal map, now it's visible.

And yes...it's not properly weighted. After weight-painting it again it's not tilted anymore.:)

However there is a new problem, I don't know why the texture of this sportbra is the same as the texture of the body now,

like this:

82a2a.jpg

I have fixed the pictures now, and thanks so much for your reply movomo and anubis.:)

The next problem is simple. Sport bra's material name is set to skin. If the material name is set to skin, Oblivion uses skin textures for PC's race regardless what texture is assigned. Change material's name, skin for body and whatever something else for clothes.

The next problem is simple. Sport bra's material name is set to skin. If the material name is set to skin' date=' Oblivion uses skin textures for PC's race regardless what texture is assigned. Change material's name, skin for body and whatever something else for clothes.

[/quote']

It works! Thanks a lot.

After it's finished, I will put your name in the credit list.:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please upload is complete in the future...

I'll really thank you!!

I do want to share it but there is a strange problem with that sportbra.

He problem is that the reflection of light on the sportbra is strange at the position of n.

I have been trying for a long time but I still can’t solve this problem.

Here is the file, if you won’t mind it or have a solution of it, please reply or PM me.

Archived