reverse rape???

Shockspartan17

Hi. I recently downloaded the defeat and submit mods and I play as a male character. I find that there are plenty of anims for men raping women, but none for the other way around. And there are no anims for female creatures, such as spriggans or flame atronarchs, when a scene is initiated with one of them. I had some female bandits rape my character and it all looked completely consensual or they were trying stick a non-existent penis into my non-existent pussy. It's kinda dumb. Any advice? Or maybe help from a mod maker

Not-existent penis and vagina is - probably - because you don't have a "nude body".

For females download UNP or CBBE.

Form males download Shlongs of Skyrim.

If you want a different action for rapes try a different mod.

Maybe more configurable.

Might look into the NSAP and SLAL mods for a larger variety of anims.   There are also spriggan and fire atronach anims in.. one of the beast packs. I forget which one.

Could also look at Sexlab Tools mod, so you can more easily swap anims if one you don't like pops up.

In general there are few fem-dom anims but you could select a couple of the cowgirl ones as aggressive. In the Mitos pack for NSAP (and maybe SLAL) there are some that would work as femdom, including a oral, face sitting one.

What he said....

Get the SLAL packs (Funny Biz's set has a couple where the women put on a strap on and ass ravage the guys).

Get the NSAP and MNC packs and some animation packs for everything.... you'll find yourself getting reamed before you know it.

Also set it so that females when they take the male role apply a strap-on (this way your next encounter with a female that kicks your ass she wont be trying to put an imaginary penis in your ass... she'll put a strap on in it instead).

I think there is also a mod for different types of Strapon's (then there is the SOS strapon's so you might find a female with a Horse Penis rolling your ass up... talk about butt hurt).

Just gotta take you time and look thru the mods you want to install to get the reaction you want.... And don't forget to enable the animations you want to play and DISABLE the animations you DON'T want to play. Both SLAL and NSAP have the options to enable individual animations before registering them with Sexlabs (you are running Sexlabs correct).

Also don't forget to run FNIS after adding all the animations to your setup (be it Mod Organizer, NMM, or strait up Skyrim data folder dump).... Gotta run FNIS to get the extra animations to work, and you have to register the animations in Sexlab to get them to play.

Ramble Ramble Ramble

Non existing Vagina: even males have a hole around that area ;). Maybe you need some adjustments via sexlab hotkeys ;)

No penis: i sometimes have the problem that females don't equip a strapon as well, i have no clue why, though. 

SOS Strapons will help with alignment as well because you can adjust them like dicks via SL hotkeys.

Archived