New Script Error

Kyuubii

I started trying to make a new race following the RaceCompatability tutorial. I got part of the way in and then got stuck. For some reason my ConstructionKit won't let me create a brand new script. I get this error message;

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "DoetuarRaceController"...
<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag Hidden
No output generated for DoetuarRaceController, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on DoetuarRaceController

Now I saw an archived post that had virtually the exact same error. I tried the steps that were suggested and seemed to work for them- but to no avail. Even if I delete what is currently labeled out of my scripts folder and try again (Which was the suggested answer to the previous person's post) I get the same error. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong when all I've done is click 'New Script' give it a unique title and click 'ok'. Is there something more I need to do to it to make it function enough to work with?

~Kyuubii

Archived