DOA5LR Mod request

jarkonas

Hello all,

I myself am far from a modder. Thus, I am dependant on those who take requests from people like me for mods. As such, I have a request for a mod for any who would be willing to spend their time which is as follows.

My favorite costumes in DOA5 are Kokoro's costume 2, and Hitomi's costume 3. What I would like, is to for Kokoro's costume 2 to be transferred to Hitomi and Hitomi's costume 3 to be transferred to Kokoro.

The costume 2 of Kokoro need not be modified in any way. For Hitomi's costume 3, it is a different story. Recently, a mod created by Razbitume has been made available. It removes the shirt from the Karetegi. If possible, I would like this mod to be made available for both Kokoro, Helena, Lei Fang and Hitomi

See the below link for the mod created by Razbitume:

I realise this is asking alot, and it does not fall into the more adult like mods. As such, I do understand if people think time could better be spent working other projects.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Many costumes DOA5 women deserve braless and pantyless version. An example, Momiji has a standard fantastic costumes and deserve a version for each costume.

Only one thing: next time, do mods type DLC because a lot of people that do not know or could convert TMC for DLC and have no patience to keep doing it. You have to know that here in the forum has not only modders.

In addition to there being almost no slots left to put together dlc packs now, everyone here keeps telling people that using archive tool or lnk reshuffle is SIMPLER than the process you went through to dl a game crack, install it and edit the ini file to put a new dlc in. IT REALLY IS EASY and everybody should start using one or the other. Tecmo has filled the game, the modders cannot continue to make working dlc packs for everyone. Move on, you really won't regret it.

In addition to there being almost no slots left to put together dlc packs now, everyone here keeps telling people that using archive tool or lnk reshuffle is SIMPLER than the process you went through to dl a game crack, install it and edit the ini file to put a new dlc in. IT REALLY IS EASY and everybody should start using one or the other. Tecmo has filled the game, the modders cannot continue to make working dlc packs for everyone. Move on, you really won't regret it.

It is very easy for those who can create mods as DLC if you have knowledge on the subject and now push mods in TMC files and suggest to package suitable for those who have no knowledge about it is easy but for the user who has NO knowledge it , no.

I'm saying that from my experience as a user (I have no modding skills whatsoever) both the programs I mention are easier to use than you think. The time of dlc pre-packs is over, really. There aren't any slots left for some of the girls, it's that simple, so making dlc packs is a waste of everybody's time, including yours when you install them and they don't work.

Edit: apologies for thread derailing Jarkonas

I'm saying that from my experience as a user (I have no modding skills whatsoever) both the programs I mention are easier to use than you think. The time of dlc pre-packs is over, really. There aren't any slots left for some of the girls, it's that simple, so making dlc packs is a waste of everybody's time, including yours when you install them and they don't work.

Edit: apologies for thread derailing Jarkonas

Dear Siframe,

No apologies are necessary. In truth, I had never expected anyone to reply in the first place because of the nature of the request (non nude / non topless).

The reason I had requested a DLC ready mod was because those were the only ones I knew how to succesfully implement into the game. By know, I have found out how to make my own DLC mods, based on TMC and TMCL files provided by others.

Thank you Saafrats, as I have used your Honoka topless mod for testing, and eventually becoming succesfull at creating my own DLC.

Unfortunately, I have not yet been succesfull on implementing the Karategi mod as created by Razbitume on Kokoro. I can get a DLC file ready made, and it shows as a costume for Kokoro, but it shows an empy slot and when I hover over it in order to select it the game crashes.

I guess I have not figured out how to use the tools provided by TimmyC and Harry Palmer yet. That being said, thank you Riizch for pointing me in that direction.

I truly apologise if I have waisted anyone's time on this thread, it was never my intention. But with the mods I have seen, and the great work I have seen, I thought I should just let a request out and see what happens.

Thank you all for your gracious replies.

Jarkonas

It's good that you're getting into it and starting to learn :)

The crash is likely because you're using 2 different DLC's that use the same costume slot number.  You can find various guides that will tell you which slots are free, but they tend to vary slightly, depending on which version of the game you have.  This is an up to date list:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56196-doa5lr-free-costume-slots-list-updated-1716/

Try remaking your DLC using a different slot number, and that might help.

Once you're a little more comfortable with TMC's, you'll want to have a look at archive tool.  It will essentially allow you to swap existing costumes for custom ones, giving you a lot more slots to play with :)

Indeed, the surest way to know if you have a slot conflict if you're already using DLC tool is to use the tools 'open BCM' function. Press that and navigate to the bcm file in each of your dlc packs (official or modded) and a list of characters in that pack will appear. Click on each name and note the costume slot number used. Repeat for all your dlc packs. The map of available slots you make with this technique will be your saviour many times over when making future packs.

Dear all,

Slot issue is not the problem unfortunately, as no DLC packs are active. I had deactivated all packs in advance in order to prevent this problem before it ever could take place.

I believe the problem to be in the fact that the costume was not meant for Kokoro and that I made a user error while using either skeleton patcher or skin modifier which were provided to me.

I will keep you all informed and if I prove to be able to make the mod, I'll publish it here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived