Uh, lol.. I noticed something funny. Female werewolves have a dongle.

adventhawk7

You heard me right, my female werewolf player character, has a penis in werewolf form.

I don't recall ever doing anything to the female werewolf model. Did SOS add this? I've the SOS mcm menu open & looking at the Smurf addon & werebeast  is ticked, so I'm assuming that this is a problem? I'm just finding it weird that a female character somehow magically has a penis in werewolf form. I'm also assuming that if she became a vampire, since vampire is also ticked on in the sos mcm smurf addon menu, that I'd find that she somehow magically has a penis.

Or could there be something else that's causing this?

You heard me right, my female werewolf player character, has a penis in werewolf form.

I don't recall ever doing anything to the female werewolf model. Did SOS add this? I've the SOS mcm menu open & looking at the Smurf addon & werebeast  is ticked, so I'm assuming that this is a problem? I'm just finding it weird that a female character somehow magically has a penis in werewolf form. I'm also assuming that if she became a vampire, since vampire is also ticked on in the sos mcm smurf addon menu, that I'd find that she somehow magically has a penis.

Or could there be something else that's causing this?

I assume that in your MCM's, that you have under Creature Framework->Werewolf->All Skins Disabled->Disabled and in Sexlab Werewolfs->General->Females Use Male Model->Disabled. Just asking like.

Creature framework > werewolf > all skins disabled > is disabled (yes?)

In my Sexlab mcm menu I do not see a "general" tab (should I have one? Or do you just mean the first set of options that appear as soon as I click to open the sexlab mcm menu as the "general" options?) Either way, I see no options anywhere in Sexlab for werewolfs> general > females use male model > disable or at least no option that I'm aware of to disable it within the Sexlab mcm menu tab.

Unless you are talking about something else I have nothing to go on. Nothing in the form of an option for females to use a male werewolf model at least.

edit: I have Moonlight Tales installed, is that an issue?

Could it be More Nasty Critters? I'm betting that it's MNC, I'm looking at the textures & meshes folder & in the character folder it has some textures & meshes for werewolves, & doesn't differentiate or separate male or female as far as I know, even though there's supposed to be a werewolf & weregal spell that it adds.

Could it be More Nasty Critters? I'm betting that it's MNC, I'm looking at the textures & meshes folder & in the character folder it has some textures & meshes for werewolves, & doesn't differentiate or separate male or female as far as I know, even though there's supposed to be a werewolf & weregal spell that it adds.

Sorry I was under the assumption that you had More Nasty Critters installed, (which would give you the 'Creature Framework' MCM menu), & Sexlab Werewolfs, (because...). If it's anything any other than an Mod Organizer install I'm crap, (actually not too smart on an MO install anyway - sorry)

Sorry I was under the assumption that you had More Nasty Critters installed, (which would give you the 'Creature Framework' MCM menu), & Sexlab Werewolfs, (because...). If it's anything any other than an Mod Organizer install I'm crap, (actually not too smart on an MO install anyway - sorry)

Nono, I DO have MNC, it's just that under Creature Framework option Creatures 7 there's a Werewolf option & it's disabled (because I'm not using any different werewolf skin?) Creature Framework is the only mcm menu that I have that has a werewolf option, and I don't see anything like what you're describing in the Sexlab MCM options (noting the "General" options for "females use male werewolf model" which I'm still unable to find & have no idea what you're talking about).

Nono, I DO have MNC, it's just that under Creature Framework option Creatures 7 there's a Werewolf option & it's disabled (because I'm not using any different werewolf skin?) Creature Framework is the only mcm menu that I have that has a werewolf option, and I don't see anything like what you're describing in the Sexlab MCM options (noting the "General" options for "females use male werewolf model" which I'm still unable to find & have no idea what you're talking about).

I'm so so sorry. I assumed that you also had Sexlab Werewolves installed as well, (which is different a mod to MNC, but can be used together). No idea about MNC on 'it own' - sorry, (really sorry).

It could be the SOS Schlong For Females - UNP mod too, as that supports Werewolves. However that should only work for your character if you gave her a schlong in the first place, i.e she would have one when not a Werewolf. However, if you use a custom race, then it could give your female Werewolf a schlong, since the mod supports the Werewolf race, and not your custom one.

But if you don't have that SOS addon installed, then the main three SOS addons, i.e the ones that can be selected during installation of SOS, will not effect female characters, since they only support males - you should see a GENDER: MALE setting in the sub-menu for each, which can't be changed in-game currently. It could be with the CK, and with new meshes for female characters.

Female werewolves will use the male model if:

1. You didn't install a mod that gives them a separate model from males in the first place as they share models in the base game.

2. If you don't disable the nude suit switched in for the werewolf body during sex scenes in More Nasty Critters' MCM.

Archived