Armor part not visible

I have installed 3 armor mods - Dragon Bone bikini, Wolf Bikini, and Dragon Lilly. In the first two, the abs guard disappears from the body when the bikini is equipped (the abs guard remains equipped but invisible) and in the third, the armlets disappear when the dress is equipped. Anyone have suggestions on how to rectify this?

Ā 

Here is the load order -

Ā 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
InnovaEyes.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
TAZ_killcamtweak.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
00FacialExpressions.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
CLARALUX.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
SerialStrip.esp=1
SerialStripper.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
LADL - No Starting Spells.esp=1
HouseOfBurden.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
sr_ifpssl.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
DOS3_1_0.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp=1
buildingmaterialsgodchest.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp=1
Maria.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
HDTTESTEarring.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
Wolfbikini.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SkyrimURWL.esp=1
MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=1
BagofTrash.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp=0
Armored Circlets.esp=1
PonyTailClub.esp=1
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp=1
HothFollower.esp=1
HothFollower UFO Patch.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
DragonBoneBikini.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Craftable_Hair_groin.esp=1
FoxClub.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
SC_hairs.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
Dragon Lilly.esp=1
Ā 

Hi generic_name, I hope helping, first verify that your files .nif are in the folder meshes [armor, boots & gauntlets in one folder or various if is the case], if some file .nif are missing this will cause this become in "invisible", also check the file .esp with TES5Edit [check errors and path of files nif] and try modify the information if this is incorrectly, with NifSkope verify that "NiAlphaProperty" is not present [this property are present only in some armors], delete or hiding, run LOOT and try again.Ā 

Ā 

ALWAYS CREATE A BACKUP OF YOUR MODS TO MODIFY [files: nif, dds, esp, esm...]

Ā 

[Sorry for my poorĀ EnglishĀ man, isn't myĀ languageĀ native]

Hello. The armor part(abs guard) is showing up sporadically. What I mean is, sometimes when I open favourites menu and equip it, it becomes visible on the character, but disappears immediately when I close the menu accompanied by the unequipping sound, but the armor part remains marked as equipped in the inventory and favourites menu. Other times it doesn't show up at all even when I have just equipped it and still inside the menu.

Hello. The armor part(abs guard) is showing up sporadically. What I mean is, sometimes when I open favourites menu and equip it, it becomes visible on the character, but disappears immediately when I close the menu accompanied by the unequipping sound, but the armor part remains marked as equipped in the inventory and favourites menu. Other times it doesn't show up at all even when I have just equipped it and still inside the menu.

i have the same problem help please.

Devious Devices has something called a 'Device Hider' that can hide items when something is equipped in another slot. Check that the item that is being 'hidden' does not use a slot that is set to be hidden when something in another slot is in use. The body slot is, by default, set to hide several slots. You can disable this in the DD MCM menu.

Devious Devices has something called a 'Device Hider' that can hide items when something is equipped in another slot. Check that the item that is being 'hidden' does not use a slot that is set to be hidden when something in another slot is in use. The body slot is, by default, set to hide several slots. You can disable this in the DD MCM menu.

Ā 

Thanks Veladarius. This solved it.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

guys all i did to solve this problem was to uncheck the breast node management in devious devices integration menu in the mcm and disable all the the devices which were in the int dd in "devices underneath" i selected the disable all option... Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā do this and then everything works fine... and thanks veladarious u helped me solve this prob.. heheĀ 

Ā 

• 8 months later...

I have been looking and trying to get this fix for forever THANKS FOR THISĀ  I can now install bikini armor it was useless because none od the ab or belly could be seen together or the bikini parts did not show with other parts equipped. I hope someone else with the same finds this remember if this solve your problem post a thank you to keep this up to date. The original post was back in 2016

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/2/2017 at 12:31 PM, aakash11223344 said:

guys all i did to solve this problem was to uncheck the breast node management in devious devices integration menu in the mcm and disable all the the devices which were in the int dd in "devices underneath" i selected the disable all option... Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā do this and then everything works fine... and thanks veladarious u helped me solve this prob.. heheĀ 

Ā 

Did try this in relation to an armour mod in which a shoulder pauldron wasn't showing.

This did work but any chastity devices being worn are shown through the armour.

Any suggestions?

31 minutes ago, jd1138 said:

Did try this in relation to an armour mod in which a shoulder pauldron wasn't showing.

This did work but any chastity devices being worn are shown through the armour.

Any suggestions?

Ā 

The Short answer, either live with it or stop using either multi-part armour mods or DD.

Ā 

However, if you followed the instructions and disabled all the Hide functions then you may have gone more overboard than you need to.

Ā 

What Outfit/Armour and Part(or Parts) of are you having this issue with?

It's possible that you only need to disable one thing or the mesh that is the issue can be assigned to another slot.

21 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Ā 

The Short answer, either live with it or stop using either multi-part armour mods or DD.

Ā 

However, if you followed the instructions and disabled all the Hide functions then you may have gone more overboard than you need to.

Ā 

What Outfit/Armour and Part(or Parts) of are you having this issue with?

It's possible that you only need to disable one thing or the mesh that is the issue can be assigned to another slot.

It's this mod.

Currently disabled it as I've only downloaded it today and plan to use it for a future playthrough (most likely without DD; currently going through a playthrough in which I intend to useĀ only the mods I installed when I started, including Devious Devices.

Ā 

Ā 

12 minutes ago, jd1138 said:

It's this mod.

Currently disabled it as I've only downloaded it today and plan to use it for a future playthrough (most likely without DD; currently going through a playthrough in which I intend to useĀ only the mods I installed when I started, including Devious Devices.

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately the Shoulders are two seperate items and so occupy slots 57 and 58. If they were a single item then they could be moved to a slot that DD doesn't use (54, I think)

But using two slots, I don't think there is another, unused slot. I could be wrong.

Ā 

Slots 57 and 58 are Vaginal Plugs and Harness/Corsets

Ā 

So if it's only the Shoulders you have an issue with then you only need to make sure that Devices Underneath isn't hiding those slots but then Harness and Corsetts are going to be pretty visible when wearing armour, the plugs might not be so obvious.

Ā 

On 10/21/2020 at 10:46 PM, Mez558 said:

Unfortunately the Shoulders are two seperate items and so occupy slots 57 and 58. If they were a single item then they could be moved to a slot that DD doesn't use (54, I think)

But using two slots, I don't think there is another, unused slot. I could be wrong.

Ā 

Slots 57 and 58 are Vaginal Plugs and Harness/Corsets

Ā 

So if it's only the Shoulders you have an issue with then you only need to make sure that Devices Underneath isn't hiding those slots but then Harness and Corsetts are going to be pretty visible when wearing armour, the plugs might not be so obvious.

Ā 

Have set the slots to the respective slot types but still getting the same issue.

Only thing I can think of is to combine the pauldron with either the armour or the glove.

But I'm no modding expert so unless the original creator can do this (unlkely), it's a case of trial and error.

Thanks for the help anyways.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...