House Party by Eek! Games (Updated 2/17/17)

Hey guys,

So there’s a strange issue going around with the public build where characters are getting stuck in place, and it is making it impossible to play the game.  As I result, I decided to release 0.3.3.0 to the public.  Supporters are still getting an even newer build in a few days with more story.

Here's a link to the details and download links:

Hey guys,

So there’s a strange issue going around with the public build where characters are getting stuck in place, and it is making it impossible to play the game.  As I result, I decided to release 0.3.3.0 to the public.  Supporters are still getting an even newer build in a few days with more story.

Here's a link to the details and download links:

Thanks for the early release!

Edit: getting a new issue tho...  Unable to get the shelf in the garage to knock Frank down to stay.  I have to hammer on "push" to get him to fall, he does a "ohhh" noise, turns sorta yellowish as he falls, but then he gets right back up and continues after me.  Tried using the ctrl hand and that doesn't work.  In the earlier version, when he went down by the shelf, he'd go down, but get up and no longer pursue me or interact :/

Hey, Mistacorn.  Love your game and how ambitious it is.  It's immersive; the girls are gorgeous; and I like the general realism.  

I spent some time with the 331 build and here's my thoughts.

- For such limited content, a walkthrough you provide for us would be extremely helpful and make testing for you a lot more enjoyable.  I understand a big part of the finished game will be exploration, but things like some doors opening and some not really make it more difficult than the final version will be.  

- The click detection, especially on doors, could use some love.  Sometimes I could get Ashley's and Brittney's shirt to get untied, but I was rarely able to find the hit detector.  Maybe a sparkle effect?  Enable or disable in the options menu, so people who want it fully realistic could disable it.  

- Speaking of Brittney, I'd love it if she was a natural blonde.  Maybe golden up her eyebrows and give her a bit of a gold landing strip?  I really hope she's a sexual option, because the generic cute brunettes are well represented in your game already, and it'd be nice to have some fair haired ladies present too.

- The whole Frank thing is a clever idea, but its punishment is way too steep.  Having to completely restart after doing something he doesn't like feels harsher than necessary.  Maybe he warns you: talks shit, even takes a swing at you, but it's not until the third offense that he decks you.  

- Stealing Madison's diary needs more clarity than "I should have been sneakier."  I closed the bedroom door, closed the closet door, crouched all the way down, unlock the safe, pick up the diary, and boom, she instantly knows and that's game over.  Either have the player give us better feedback "damn, I should've waited for a distraction" or let us steal it the old fashioned way.  The game's got enough fiddling and challenge without having the proverbial book thrown at us for an intuitive solution (closing the door behind us and the like).

It's a really great game so far; with these, I'm trying to be constructive, not talk smack, because I really think this has a lot of potential.  :-D  

As for my own personal fetishes/sexual interests, I'd love to see some tanlines, some MMF (or MMMF!), even some futanari, if that's of any interest to you.  I love the ENF angle and hope we can get a whole lot more of that.  

Keep up the great work! 

I know free roaming is a thing and thats really awesome when it synergizes with how you have to becareful of talking about your sneaky plans when the target is in the room. However it would be great if you can request a character to leave a room. I had to wait for maddison to leave before ashley took of her top and that took longer that i would like

Hey, Mistacorn.  Love your game and how ambitious it is.  It's immersive; the girls are gorgeous; and I like the general realism.  

I spent some time with the 331 build and here's my thoughts.

- For such limited content, a walkthrough you provide for us would be extremely helpful and make testing for you a lot more enjoyable.  I understand a big part of the finished game will be exploration, but things like some doors opening and some not really make it more difficult than the final version will be.  

- The click detection, especially on doors, could use some love.  Sometimes I could get Ashley's and Brittney's shirt to get untied, but I was rarely able to find the hit detector.  Maybe a sparkle effect?  Enable or disable in the options menu, so people who want it fully realistic could disable it.  

- Speaking of Brittney, I'd love it if she was a natural blonde.  Maybe golden up her eyebrows and give her a bit of a gold landing strip?  I really hope she's a sexual option, because the generic cute brunettes are well represented in your game already, and it'd be nice to have some fair haired ladies present too.

- The whole Frank thing is a clever idea, but its punishment is way too steep.  Having to completely restart after doing something he doesn't like feels harsher than necessary.  Maybe he warns you: talks shit, even takes a swing at you, but it's not until the third offense that he decks you.  

- Stealing Madison's diary needs more clarity than "I should have been sneakier."  I closed the bedroom door, closed the closet door, crouched all the way down, unlock the safe, pick up the diary, and boom, she instantly knows and that's game over.  Either have the player give us better feedback "damn, I should've waited for a distraction" or let us steal it the old fashioned way.  The game's got enough fiddling and challenge without having the proverbial book thrown at us for an intuitive solution (closing the door behind us and the like).

It's a really great game so far; with these, I'm trying to be constructive, not talk smack, because I really think this has a lot of potential.  :-D  

As for my own personal fetishes/sexual interests, I'd love to see some tanlines, some MMF (or MMMF!), even some futanari, if that's of any interest to you.  I love the ENF angle and hope we can get a whole lot more of that.  

Keep up the great work! 

Thanks for the feedback!  And no worries, it's all taken constructively.  :)

I pretty much agree with you on all counts, and what you're experiencing is a lack of fine-tuning.  This is the first public release of this new engine, and I am spending a lot of time fine-tuning it so it runs well on all systems, so as soon as that's out of the way, I can focus more on the fine details.

And you will probably see more ENF, because that falls in line with my tastes as well.

Hey guys,

Here's another public build of House Party for those of you that were having issues running the game or were experiencing sluggishness.  Also, a lot of you that have been running the game can probably get away with now running it on higher quality settings.  I've spent the last few days completely optimizing the game from top to bottom, and I've been able to increase performance by a lot.  Details are on the link.  Enjoy!

In public release, which is optmized, I get like 20-70fps, and shutter sometimes with AMD Radeon HD8970M (beautiful or fantastic mode 1440x900 res, with worser quality I can get about 100-130fps, but still it can go down to 30-40fps - with shuttering), and i7-920xm 2,6ghz, and also in some places it glitches and girls can't move (especially around going to garage).

Also I liked previous models of Madison - mocap, and design was looking better (but this maybe is improved in newer paid version).

Apart from it I like it - maybe better optimalization with AMD cards would be good and this model thing, but it's nice little game. Yeah and I spot myself that I pressing esc and main menu - it's going straight to menu without any saving your progress. I had done twice that, because I forgot about it. 

Sometimes strange things happen also - the menu to chat isn't showin when clicking or feet are in the ground :D.

But it's to-do only bugfixes.

Yeah and one more - after I get Ashley to bedroom and stripping her off - I want to humilate her or give her clothes back - nothing works - if I want to give her she doesn't want (lol), and if I told about it Madison, she doesn't give a f...

I don't know how you can proceed from there, because then I have glitching Stephanie (when I give her cream, she then can't talk to me), and for me it's the end. I can't get to this poker game...

In public release, which is optmized, I get like 20-70fps, and shutter sometimes with AMD Radeon HD8970M (beautiful or fantastic mode 1440x900 res, with worser quality I can get about 100-130fps, but still it can go down to 30-40fps - with shuttering), and i7-920xm 2,6ghz, and also in some places it glitches and girls can't move (especially around going to garage).

Also I liked previous models of Madison - mocap, and design was looking better (but this maybe is improved in newer paid version).

Apart from it I like it - maybe better optimalization with AMD cards would be good and this model thing, but it's nice little game. Yeah and I spot myself that I pressing esc and main menu - it's going straight to menu without any saving your progress. I had done twice that, because I forgot about it. 

Sometimes strange things happen also - the menu to chat isn't showin when clicking or feet are in the ground :D.

Yeah and one more - after I get Ashley to bedroom and stripping her off - I want to humilate her or give her clothes back - nothing works - if I want to give her she doesn't want (lol), and if I told about it Madison, she doesn't give a f...

I don't know how you can proceed from there, because then I have glitching Stephanie (when I give her cream, she then can't talk to me), and for me it's the end. I can't get to this poker game...

Thanks for the feedback.  I am putting a new build out today addressing a lot of the bugs reported in the public build, and with a little more content.  The Ashley quest is unable to be finished in this version.  There is no poker game in this version either.  That is the older build.  Download Beta 2.4 (scroll back a bit on the download page) if you want to see the poker game.  It's an older less-optimized and refined version of the game however.

Hey guys,

Before I started work on the new build for supporters, I wanted to get out this last free public version for 0.3.3.x with some bug fixes so you guys are able to play through all of the content available so far without any hiccups.  There's also a tad more content.  You can find the latest release here:

Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback.  I am putting a new build out today addressing a lot of the bugs reported in the public build, and with a little more content.  The Ashley quest is unable to be finished in this version.  There is no poker game in this version either.  That is the older build.  Download Beta 2.4 (scroll back a bit on the download page) if you want to see the poker game.  It's an older less-optimized and refined version of the game however.

Beta 2.3 only I see. This one is broken, because after taking pills and some things like alcohol I can't progress story with Asley or find a phone of Madison. But I like here mocap and textures - things were just more pleasent in this build I guess for me.

I don't know why, but to me mouth movement and hair looks strange in newer versions - and Katherine was much more nicer looking/behaving :D.

FPS was about the same with newer version, which I think can be due to not optimizing title for AMD - cause on NVidia it can be a whole different story.

Ok I tested that up (like it was the right thing to do, cause have others, but hell - it's sunday), and progress of the story is in the same deadend.

And why other bugs aren't present some are new.

http://imgur.com/a/DnbIm

Dissapearing legs of Frank.

And I beat him with a pizza box, until he was in the corner, he couldn't get away from there, but still it didn't give me chance to have alcohol :P (is it something that I can do it about it or it isn't implemented yet?)

Ok I tested that up (like it was the right thing to do, cause have others, but hell - it's sunday), and progress of the story is in the same deadend.

And why other bugs aren't present some are new.

http://imgur.com/a/DnbIm

Dissapearing legs of Frank.

And I beat him with a pizza box, until he was in the corner, he couldn't get away from there, but still it didn't give me chance to have alcohol :P (is it something that I can do it about it or it isn't implemented yet?)

There are no story updates.  The only content update is that you can press P and take out your penis.  Interesting about the pants.  Do you know what caused it?  Are you able to make it happen again?

A ok.

I seems to have almost progressed to the strip game in beta 2.3. Just one player is missing - Madison is angry on me to have Frank got there, while she was naked, and Katherine don't want any alcohol, because say sth about 'shit it's all you got'? Stephanie don't want my alcohol, because have natty and rum.

And I guess I must start it again.

Ok I beat the beta. It has only one ending with Rachel, Brit and Asley in. Sad that you gave up this level to have this new one, but it was fun. I feel that maybe it wasn't so realistic story (girl getting naked after giving her phone and beating up guy - right), but the story was funnier (for me), and comments with d*** out was also very funny. I really like the movements of a girls when they were happy in beta - it make me laugh (in a good way), and I feel they were really happy.

But it's only IMO, nothing serious, because new version has potential too. FPS was not so good in old version I see now. About graphics - it's good for a free/indie game, but I'd give a go (with enough funds of course), to do a photogramatic of some real house - but it's I think for more than one person - studios in Poland do it for their games to have photorealistic graphics eg. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

But it's only IMO, some loosy sugestions. Not for one person development of course.

There are some option to donate more than this on patronate?

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you now that House Party 0.3.4.0 is now available to $25.00+ supporters!  This version includes a major content update!  You can find out the details here:

For the latest public release of House Party (11/27/16), click here:

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

So can anyone tell me how to actually get to the strip game part? I can't figure out how you get rid of Frank at all. I get about the Rickety Shelf, but you can't seem to push it despite that being an option... and I assume I have to get rid of Frank to get to the 'ending'.

There's a walkthrough on the forums for the game, but it doesn't actually detail how you get to the strip game. Which is, honestly, what I Really want to try out. But I just can't figure out how you actually do that.

So can anyone tell me how to actually get to the strip game part? I can't figure out how you get rid of Frank at all. I get about the Rickety Shelf, but you can't seem to push it despite that being an option... and I assume I have to get rid of Frank to get to the 'ending'.

There's a walkthrough on the forums for the game, but it doesn't actually detail how you get to the strip game. Which is, honestly, what I Really want to try out. But I just can't figure out how you actually do that.

You're going to want to download the older version of the game.  The new rewrite does not have the strip game included in it.  You can get the old version with the Strip Game here:

http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/02/17/house-party-beta-2-3/

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that House Party 0.3.5.0 has just been released to $10.00+ supporters.  This version is slated for public release next month.  Here are the details about the release and the new updates to the game engine and story:

And here is a link to download the latest publicly available release of House Party:

Enjoy!
Hey guys!

Hope you all have a good holiday!  Here's a sneak peek at House Party 0.4.0.0 due to release to $25+ Patrons just after the new year, and publicly in February.

To download the latest public version of House Party click here:

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Version 0.4.0.0 of House Party has officially been released today to $25.00+ supporters, and it includes the first erotic scene in the game!  Content is becoming a main focus at this point since the engine is working really well, so we'll be seeing more of these kinds of things popping into each release.  Visit the link below to see the details of what's been added.  A version of the game with these new mechanics will be available to $10.00+ supporters on or around January 15th, and this version will release publicly on or around February 17th.  Enjoy!

To download the latest public version of House Party, click here:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 is slated to be released on 1/15/17, and version 0.3.5.0 will go public on 1/17/16.  If you are playing the public versions, this will be a huge update in terms of game content, as it includes all content updates from 0.3.4.0 and all game updates from 0.3.5.0, so you'll definitely want to check it out.  If you are a supporter, you won't want to miss 0.4.1.0 as there are some really cool new features as well as more erotic content.  For more information about 0.4.1.0, click the following link:

To play the latest public release of House Party, visit the link below: