House Party by Eek! Games (Updated 2/17/17)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Eek!, just a quick question for when you happen back by-

When you release the stable versions to steam, and it updates, do we need to start the game again?  or will existing saves still work?

thanks for all of your work, love this game!

On 1/22/2018 at 6:02 PM, Pkatt said:

Hey Eek!, just a quick question for when you happen back by-

When you release the stable versions to steam, and it updates, do we need to start the game again?  or will existing saves still work?

thanks for all of your work, love this game!

Hey there, the steam version should automatically update when it connects to the server. Unfortunately existing saves do not work with updates. Thank you for the love and I hope you enjoy the next update!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Here’s House Party 0.9.0 Alpha!

So obviously from the last image I posted, we have genitals on all the guys now, and updates to the command console with some fun size sliders. Type help in the console to get started with that.

We are expecting the stable (public) release to come out late next week!

Ashley’s revamped story-line now includes an intricate dialogue tree with over 200 new lines of (soon-to-be) voiced dialogue. Almost every action you take will affect the way Ashley reacts to you and will ultimately play a part in how your night ends. There are two additional sex scenes added to Ashley’s story, both of which are achieved in completely different ways. Become the prank protege and help Ashley take down Madison or just rely on your suave conversation skills to seal the deal.

As this new story transitions the game to a much more dynamic experience from a previously more linear state, we are still actively working bugs out of the story, so we expect to be tightening things up over the next week in our Beta sprint, as well as commissioning for voice acting. Also, we’ll be adding in some new animations and NPC mechanics!

CHANGE LOG:

Updated Ashley’s story in the Original Story
Added quest “Military Precision” to the Original Story
Added quest “Magic Mike” to the Original Story
Added quest “Runner Runner” to the Original Story
Updated all alcohol models
Increased performance of culling and gameplay
Optimized and enhanced Frank’s model
Frank now has a penis
Optimized and enhanced Patrick’s model
Patrick now has a penis
Optimized and enhanced Derek’s model
Derek now has a penis
Updated joint model
Updated eyedrops model
Updated Painkillers model
Added Allergy Medication Texture to Painkillers
It’s now possible for NPCs to have sex with one another
Improved Lighting in dim areas
Upgraded to Unity 2017.3.1
Fixed a bug where loading a save from a different story you are currently playing would break the load
Console: Can now change the size of characters, and certain interactive items and game objects
Console: Can now modify the size of several character body parts
Console: Added additional emotes that can be executed
Console: WarpTo now also accepts Vector3 (X, Y, Z) coordinates
Console: Can now remove most items successfully from the player’s inventory
Console: Can now modify personality traits for each character in a story
Console: Improved readability, formatting, and over time, better help text
Console: Misc. minor sub-command fixes and additions
Console: Can now rotate the cross-hair into a cross position, change its color, and change its size

I just recently started playing this game. Pretty nice. My only gripe is that the player walking is a bit clunky. Could be better.  

A little pro tip for anyone who just wants to get to the good stuff: Console commands. Just hit the tilde key ~.

Here are the steps I recommend:

1. Find which girl you want to bang. 

2. Remove her clothes. The command is: clothing NAME # off

So for example I would type: clothing Brittney 0 off. Which would remove her shirt.

Clothing numbers: 0 - shirt / 1 - pants / 2 - panties / 3 - bra / 4 - shoes

3. Remove your clothes with they Y key. Whip out your dong with the P key. 

4. Type in the sex commands. There are several. But I recommend just starting with the following:

intimacy NAME player 10000 sexualact

That will start with a BJ. It varies by girl, but to start sex, you just need to talk to them. If not, use the number 10030. 

On 3/25/2018 at 3:50 PM, allenidaho said:

I just recently started playing this game. Pretty nice. My only gripe is that the player walking is a bit clunky. Could be better.  

A little pro tip for anyone who just wants to get to the good stuff: Console commands. Just hit the tilde key ~.

Here are the steps I recommend:

1. Find which girl you want to bang. 

2. Remove her clothes. The command is: clothing NAME # off

So for example I would type: clothing Brittney 0 off. Which would remove her shirt.

Clothing numbers: 0 - shirt / 1 - pants / 2 - panties / 3 - bra / 4 - shoes

3. Remove your clothes with they Y key. Whip out your dong with the P key. 

4. Type in the sex commands. There are several. But I recommend just starting with the following:

intimacy NAME player 10000 sexualact

That will start with a BJ. It varies by girl, but to start sex, you just need to talk to them. If not, use the number 10030. 

Hey so you are absolutely right on the movement! I found it a little frustrating at times myself. Our newest update coming late this week though has buttery smooth movement mechanics. I think you'll notice a huge difference.

Hey guys!

HP 0.9.1 is in Beta testing right now, and the stable release should be out late this week.

Here’s House Party 0.9.1!  We’ve been working hard to tie up the loose ends and fix the issues with Ashley’s new story, and we’ve also added voice acting to the mix and a bunch of other bells and whistles.

Ashley’s revamped story-line now includes an intricate dialogue tree with over 200 new lines of voiced dialogue.  Almost every action you take will affect the way Ashley reacts to you and will ultimately play a part in how your night ends.  There are two additional sex scenes added to Ashley’s story, both of which are achieved in completely different ways. Become the prank protege and help Ashley take down Madison or just rely on your suave conversation skills to seal the deal.

Enjoy!

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Occlusion issues in the garage
  • Can’t interact with Ashley again after completing her story

CHANGE LOG:

• Added voice acting for Ashley
  • Added voice acting for Patrick
  • Added voice acting for Vickie
  • Added voice acting for Derek
  • Added voice acting for Madison
  • Added male sitting down and standing up animations
  • Revamped player movement
  • Guys can now dance
  • Updated Marijuana model
  • Updated Blue Hair Dye Model
  • Updated Chocolate Bar model
  • Updated Towel Model
  • Updated Safe Model
  • Aligned most NPC/NPC sex positions
  • Guys now cover when nude
  • Tweaked “Cover when nude” AI
  • Characters now stop covering when nude if they are too drunk to care
  • Character no longer cover when nude if they are comfortable around surrounding characters
  • Tab key now toggles Orgasm meters
  • Moved “Ashley’s Top” hitbox up slightly for better accessibility
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs could get stuck behind the pouf
  • General optimization and performance tweaks
  • Added a “Limit FPS” slider to escape menu
  • Changed the default quality setting to “Good”
  • Console:  Added more commands and updates to existing commands (type “help” for more info)
  • 2 months later...

0_10.0.png.45094a319b24dd623c6a8ebf05123ed5.png

I hope you guys are enjoying HP 0.9.6!

We just got the next Alpha out. Here's the info!

This Alpha includes new content revolving around Stephanie. The first two "opportunities" are in this Alpha. We're hoping to wrap up that story with the next Alpha.

Here's the changelog:

Implemented “Follow Your Calling” Opportunity
Implemented “Apply Pressure” Opportunity
Added 41 lines of new dialogue between Amy, Ashely, Derek, Frank, Katherine, and Stephanie
Added new lamp model to the living room
Added background logic for Player Achievements system
Fixed minor bugs in command console combat command and miscellaneous feedback responses
Debug Log now properly logs all information for Clothing and SendEvent game events

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

wow i can't believe i found this while just perusing indie games posted on this site.... i owe you guys my life thank you for making the funniest game i've ever witnessed the game grumps play.. i've never played this myself but am so familiar with the playthrough that your characters are like old friends by this point. you guys are legends

• 4 weeks later...

Love the game. Couple things that irked me during the playtrough. 

Spoiler

You should be able to posion any drink and posion someone ells instead of katherine. 

you should be able to train with frank AND do leah's dark path. locking out the combat skills to one character ending only feels sorta spit in the face.

sex animations are pretty basic. some collision detection on penis and vag would be awesome. 

• 1 month later...