House Party by Eek! Games (Updated 2/17/17)

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.1.0 has been released to $10.00+ supporters.  You can follow the link below to grab this latest version if you are already a supporter, or if you'd like information on how to become one.  House Party 0.3.5.0 is slated to be released publicly in two days, so I will have that ready for you soon as well.  Here's a link to the latest version info:

To download the latest public release of House Party, visit the following link:

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce the Official House Party Custom Story Creator!  This custom tool lets you create and share your own custom stories you can write to override the default stories for the characters in the House Party game.  This is the first step of many to open up the game to user customization.  More details at the following link:

To download the latest version of the House Party game, click here:

Hey guys,

I've just posted a Sneak Peek write-up of the new features that are coming to House Party 0.4.2.0.  There are some exciting new aspects coming to the game with this release.  The release will go out to $25.00+ supporters on 2/1/17, and then the content released in this build will be available to $10.00+ supporters on 2/15/17.  The release is slated to go public on 3/17/17.  You can check out all of the new updates here, and there will be more story content coming as well on top of it all!

You can find the latest free public version of House Party here:

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.2.0 was released today to $25.00+ supporters, and wow what a release it is!  If you guys were holding out for the next great release, this is the one!  Not only are there major updates to just about everything, but the Custom Story Creator has been released, and people have already started working on custom stories for the game.  This new version of House Party has the ability to load and play custom stories, which means much more content is coming soon on top of the original story!  This version also includes major visual and performance updates, and it just looks and plays great!

You can get more information about all of the new updates that were added here:

To download the latest public release of House Party, go here:

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

I've just made a video explaining with some depth about how you can get started working with the House Party Custom Story Creator and how to export your story into the House Party game.  I've also just announced a Custom Story Challenge which participation in can win one person each month free access to all of the House Party latest game builds for life (which is a $25.00/month value).  Check out the details at the link below:

For instruction, and to download the House Party Custom Story Creator, click here:

Hey guys,

I've just released version 0.4.2.1 of House Party to $15.00+ supporters.  I've also changed the pledge rewards around, so you will now be able to get access to the monthly stable release of the game for just $5.00 and the tiers and rewards have been adjusted upwards from there.  There are also some custom stories starting to pop up on the radar.  It's very exciting to see how many of you have taken an interest in writing your own stories!  This update also includes more tools to help you guys write better stories for the game and allow for more customization.  You can check out more details about the newest version and the included changes here:

For the latest free public version of House Party, click here:

Hey guys!

House Party 0.4.2.1 has just been released to $5+ Supporters!  This version contains a huge amount of updates, and also has the ability to play custom stories that are being written by other users!  You can check out more information at the link below:

To download the latest free version of House Party (0.3.5.0), click here:

Hey guys,

House Party 0.4.3.0 was just released to $15+ supporters.  This update includes a huge update to the Custom Story Creator, mostly in response to the feedback I've been getting from those of your working on stories, and also includes some game content updates in the form of an addition to the "Blackmail Madison" ending.  This version is the first of at least two updates I will be putting out to $15+ supporters this month as we gear up toward the monthly stable release on March 15th.

Here's a link to more details:

To download the latest free version of House Party, click here:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

House Party 0.4.3.1 was just released to $15+ supporters.  This version includes a huge story update to Katherine's character as well as three new quests, and some cool new gameplay mechanics.  You can check out more about the release here:

To download the latest free version of House Party (0.4.0.0), click here:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

House Party version 0.4.4 is now officially available for $5+ supporters!  It includes a brand new story with Katherine's character as well as three new quests.  There's also now a game tutorial and a bunch of bug fixes and overall updates.  You can check out the full scope of what's been updated in this version and find the info you need to grab a copy of it at the following link:

To download the latest free version of House Party, click here:

Hey guys!

Awesome news today!  Not only is House Party 0.4.2.1 now available for free, but we just got the news that House Party has been greenlit on Steam!  Thanks to all of you who voted for us!

Version 0.4.2.1 is also the first version that is compatible with the Custom Story Creator, so be sure to check by our forum and try out a few of the custom stories that have been written by the community!  Here's the link where you can download 0.4.2.1:

Hello! Any chance there might be a bi/gay option in game somewhere down the line? Could make it not necessarily easy to get (so those who don't want that don't have to see it), but it'd be interesting to have.  If not a full out gay part, maybe a devil's threeway with either mr drunk dude or frank and one of the girls at least (though Frank seems like a much less likely thing considering his role in the game). 

Better upload it on MEGA

The server issues have been fixed.  There was a huge rush to get the game the other day.  I moved the files around between servers from different sites, so the download times should be reasonable now.

Hello! Any chance there might be a bi/gay option in game somewhere down the line? Could make it not necessarily easy to get (so those who don't want that don't have to see it), but it'd be interesting to have.  If not a full out gay part, maybe a devil's threeway with either mr drunk dude or frank and one of the girls at least (though Frank seems like a much less likely thing considering his role in the game). 

There is actually a custom story creator that is shipped with each version of the game, so yes it's very possible either I or one of the players may do a gay/bi story.

Some feedback on the latest public version:

-The improvements to te scenery are great!

-The saving system works like a charm

-There seem to be a bug with the inventory system: if you have more than one item the "on screen arrows" the help tab mention are nowhere to be seen, and using the left and right arrows cycle through the help/phone/inventory/settings buttons, so the inventory is always stuck in showing the first item you get. This is mostly relevant for when you want to crack Madison's phone, since if you want to do that yo have to make sure to get the phone as your first item.

-A suggestion I'd want to make, is to make the behaviour of the Esc key contextual:

In the current system, Esc always bring you to the settings tab. I'd like to propose that, if you already are in a menu/tab (be it an action wheel, the objectives, inventory or whatever, Esc exits that. And only if you have no other menu/tab/system open, then Esc bring you to the settings.

Anyway, congrats for the progress made!