PC Crawling all the time

View File

This isn't really a mod per ce, just an extension of one. This uses the animations from the mod DarkAngel1265 posted on Nexus in conjunction with the new FNIS PCEA2 mod to allow the player to crawl as their normal animation instead of stealth. It can be turned on and off in the MCM for FNIS PCEA2. All I've really done is taken DarkAngel1265's original mod and renamed the animations and packaged them for use with normal walk and run. This is probably not that great for gameplay, just for dirty RPing, but again, it can be turned back off if you want. I am actually hoping some of the slavery/milk mods will integrate this somehow, or someone will develop some sort of petplay mod. (All that is far beyond me, I'm just a writer)

Anyway, it's got one set of requirements:
FNIS PCEA2 and all it's requirements.

That's it. Also, if you like the mod, you might consider showing DarkAngel1265 some love too. Hope you guys enjoy. Not really planning on adding anything else here, it's just a simple swap using two mods that aren't mine, much else is far beyond my abilities.

(Though if anyone out there modding wants some ideas or needs a writer, give me a kick in the seat, eh?)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS PCEA2
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice that you bring up this animation. :) I'd love to see it implemented by someone in a better way. Like changing to this pose when holding the sneak button for 2 seconds and having different sneak settings while in that mode. Wouldn't it be cool if there were holes in the wall for example, where the PC needs to crawl through?.... :angel:

Sorry for this having as good as nothing to do with this mod...

Nice that you bring up this animation. :) I'd love to see it implemented by someone in a better way. Like changing to this pose when holding the sneak button for 2 seconds and having different sneak settings while in that mode. Wouldn't it be cool if there were holes in the wall for example, where the PC needs to crawl through?.... :angel:

That is basically turning skyrim into zelda....

49d848fec6e63f7706a489ecc80041f8d95a1956

I use these crawling animations but i only use the walksneak.hkx files and its perfect for stealth characters, I hope you used the hkx files with the customizable camera fix here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4050113-1-1.html

I didn't, I didn't know there was one. I actually use Customizable Camera anyway, so it's not a big deal for me, but if there's enough people that feel like it would help them out, I will set one up with that too. This version is just the catwoman with BBP version.

I use these crawling animations but i only use the walksneak.hkx files and its perfect for stealth characters, I hope you used the hkx files with the customizable camera fix here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4050113-1-1.html

I didn't, I didn't know there was one. I actually use Customizable Camera anyway, so it's not a big deal for me, but if there's enough people that feel like it would help them out, I will set one up with that too. This version is just the catwoman with BBP version.

Basically if you're using customizable camera with this animation you'll get the camera fighting itself for which location it should be in I think this fixes it a bit.

what annoys me about this specific set of animation (Which I would love if an animator could take a look into it.) particularly the walk sneak animation is that when your characters speed is anywhere over vanilla's speed the animation will no longer play properly and I have no idea why this is but instead of crawling you do this thing where you are not touching the ground and you're walking up an invisible staircase and even the directional inputs are askew instead of right you go kinda diagonal.  

About crawling through tight spots, does the game actually have different collision for sneaking? Does it actually take into account of the profile of the character? Are there actually pieces of the environment that are "waist height openings"?

Basically if you're using customizable camera with this animation you'll get the camera fighting itself for which location it should be in I think this fixes it a bit.

what annoys me about this specific set of animation (Which I would love if an animator could take a look into it.) particularly the walk sneak animation is that when your characters speed is anywhere over vanilla's speed the animation will no longer play properly and I have no idea why this is but instead of crawling you do this thing where you are not touching the ground and you're walking up an invisible staircase and even the directional inputs are askew instead of right you go kinda diagonal.  

A bit beyond me, honestly.

I've never had that problem with this animation and customizable camera. Anyone else have it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That wouldn't be to hard be on a mesh by mesh basis. it really depends on the collision of the user of the animation if it still has it as standing would be issue so would height of hole to height of player so a standard would fist need to be set. I was thinking of that fallen open tree mesh as stock hole maker for cell to cell mesh.

or even better have crawl when over encumbered  or when drunk or poisoned or something.