SexLab Animations not working?

AudreyWoods

Hey everyone, I've recently downloaded the Sexlab and Schlongs of Skyrim mod, and I wanted to try it out, but one problem after another keep popping up. First it was mesh holes, then it was the SexLab Matchmaker spells not working, and now it's the sex animations not working and for some reason inverted/badly textured/missing feet, which makes everything look creepy.

I can get the NPCs to undress themselves and agree to have sex, but after that they just kind of stand there for a second and continue their 'route' or whatever it's called.

Could someone please help me?

I've looked through a bunch of forums, but nothing so far has helped.

Also, I've never modded Skyrim or anything like it before, so I don't know what information to provide. Sorry, but could someone also tell me that? xP

Many thanks in advance! -u-

First I would look in which forum I should post if I have a problem this would be the technical support not here.

Second if you would have looked into tech support you would see a sticky post about what to provide and how you get it besides gerneral modding addvices

If someone says from himself he never modded before I have to ask, you have the dependencies of all your mods? some mods need other mods to work.

Basics would be skse, fnis, xpsme (custom skeleton very important), Loot (manages your loadorder good for starters), whatever mod manager you like just to call some basics

Please to yourself a favor and take a look into these:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8534-please-read-before-posting-here/

as found in http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

Third lets come to your problem simply you messed up your stuff.

First it was mesh holes

Dont know what you mean with it.

SexLab Matchmaker spells not working

The only reason they would not work would be not having any animations or a wrong install, but I dont know how you could install them false

inverted/badly textured/missing feet

Sounds like you should reinstall whatever body mod you use with the texture for the body you want to use

inverted feet or other body parts I would assume you have no custom skeleton

I can get the NPCs to undress themselves and agree to have sex

So as you did not post in the tech support and we dont have any additional information I can only say.

sexlab obviously has no animations fitting to whatever the mod you used called take a look into the sexlab mcm and make sure it is even installed if you open sexlab mcm go to the animations tab and take a look if there are any animations and if they are enabled if yes your problem is something else then the usual I would not go any futher until we have proper information, but if you want you can try the rebuild and clean option in sexlab mcm.

If you have no animations in the animations toggle tab make sure you run GenerateFNISforUsers it is needed whenever you install or uninstall a mod that has something to do with animations as in providing or removing them

Archived