CBBE High-Heel PE Dress with Breast and Skirt Physics

-

So turns out it wasn't the nifs. It was the textures. Here's a repack with fixed textures. Works in my game at least.

• Resaved textures.
  • Updated the ESP
  1. Changed bipeds (only 33 and 36 now)
  2. Added a crafting recipe (Chemlab - Utility - 4 cloth)
  3. Added legendary keyword.
  4. Added lining keywords (padded, lightweight, rad resist)

Test this myself, work for me no problem except for can't use pip boy during crouching animation. Pull up pip boy knee texture blocking pip boy screen.

So turns out it wasn't the nifs. It was the textures. Here's a repack with fixed textures. Works in my game at least.

• Resaved textures.
  • Updated the ESP

Test this myself, work for me no problem except for can't use pip boy during crouching animation. Pull up pip boy knee texture blocking pip boy screen.

Heh woops. The bug was present in the original file too. Was missing reference for 1st person mesh. Added and uploaded fix on previous post. Can re-download the whole file which now includes the fix. Only 3 people downloaded it so I just replaced it and left it where it was.

• Resaved textures.
  • Updated the ESP

Heh woops. The bug was present in the original file too. Was missing reference for 1st person mesh. Added and uploaded fix on previous post. Can re-download the whole file which now includes the fix. Only 3 people downloaded it so I just replaced it and left it where it was.

Thank you. Fix work like charm. :)

Guest YoYoFuta

No screenshots?! Im not downloading anything without screenshots :(

One. Use Google type PE DRESS. Two. Read my first post type PARASITE EVE DRESS in Google. Three. Repeat step one or two you get answer. Don't want do a little five second research? Don't want read post? L A Z Y.  :lol:

Duhhh Dummy its 2016 Im lazy asf. Thanks for doing it for me :)

-

• Resaved textures.
  • Updated the ESP

**Edit: Uploaded fix for 1st person bug. Replaced repack with fix. 

TY TY TY TY TY TY heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I keep getting CTD and even downloaded the correct files ,  ATM I have all DLC's so I'm wondering how to get this to stop CTD .

You're using the fixed textures I posted a few posts back?

When exactly do you get the CTD? At the main menu when you load the game? When you load a save? When you try to add the item to inventory? When you try to equip the item? 

• 2 weeks later...