Guild Wars 2 Armors

Kayin

024realsize.jpg

Human_light_armor_render_%28female%29.jpg

581_max.jpg

2011_March_human_thief.jpg

As we can see, GW2 has some nice armor designs. Not quite as detailed as Tera or Blade & Soul, but still a nice game to "borrow" from. Bets on how fast armors will get ripped after it's release? I'd be shocked if they never get ported to Skyrim somehow.

Ohhh yes Kristen Perry's designs are amazing! I can't wait for this game! It would be nice if someone reproduced some of those clothes (I love the 3rd one!) but by the time it's out of beta I doubt I'll still be playing Skyrim xD When it's available I'm going to completely forget about the rest of the world at least until WOD Online comes out! After that I'm disappearing from real world completely ^^

I played the beta this weekend. It's pretty awesome :) As a Guild Wars 1 fan, I really enjoyed it.

The file structure is pretty weird.. just one giant file that has all the data. I'm not sure what one would have to use in order to extract it. I don't think it uses the unreal engine, or I would try using umodel for you guys.

I played the beta this weekend. It's pretty awesome :)

~~lots and lots and lots of jealousy~~

And I just found out the beta weekend is ending! Even if I bought it now it would end before my download would finish ._.

By the by are these weekends every week or just sometimes? I would so love to get on one of them ._.

I played the beta this weekend. It's pretty awesome :)

~~lots and lots and lots of jealousy~~

And I just found out the beta weekend is ending! Even if I bought it now it would end before my download would finish ._.

By the by are these weekends every week or just sometimes? I would so love to get on one of them ._.

They said there is (at least?) "one every month" until release. Kind of disappointing :( I was hoping it would be every weekend...

I was in the beta this weekend too, studying the armors in detail..

It's not just player armors, but NPC armors too that are very, very good. And I agree with male armors - namely male thief, those are just sexy. Any rip attempts should wait until final textures are put in (I don't think the resolution will get any higher myself, but beta is beta after all.)

I might even go as far as saying that the hair styles could be something to rip too... :)

How did you get such high quality pics of these armors? Were these just meticulously screencapped/cleaned from the beta weekend?

Google image search?

The textures really look pretty damn good at max settings. I'm guessing at least 1024x1024, if not 2048x2048 on some things. They also make the boobs very nice for the ladies, just not in a ridiculous fashion like Tera.

• 6 months later...

Archived