28 days and bit with lovers lab mix.

Naruto12065!

So I am using this mod right here 28 days and a bit. (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33037/?)

And I really do like it a lot however I noticed that the zombies in this particular mod don't use the same lovers lab animations when ever they manage to defeat mine or other characters in the game. The most I get is a frozen frame of my character that twitches around and moans (can be rather funny).

My question being is there actually a way to combine both the zombie sex animations with the zombies used in this mod? 

Before we get into all the details, I've already tried to download both mods manually and pick and place their files where I figured they would go....didn't accomplish much or maybe I put the wrong files in the wrong place.  I don't know. I'm not a master modder, but I'm good enough that I rarely ever have to ask for help but in this case Its beyond my own understanding.

Lovers with Creatures

Lovers with PK

LoversMotionNT

LoversRapersS

Are the main sex mods i'm using.

Once again, in case i'm not being 100% clear. 

All of these mods work 100% fine on their own. My objective is trying to combine the lovers animations to the zombies added by this mod. Thats it.

No the zombies are not Lovers compatible.

They do not use the Zombie skeleton needed for Zombie sex animations.

Lovers must have  data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\skeleton.nif ( and the Zombie meshes)

The Zombies in the Mod use subfolders and different skeletons

e.g. meshes\creatures\zombie\High Elf\skeleton.nif

But you can make the Zombies Lovers compatible:

In the subfolders are Vanilla Zombie skeletons and meshes , but with changed textures for the different races.

In the Argonian and Orc subfolder the meshes have unique names, but in the Dark Elf and High Elf subfolders are meshes with vanilla mesh names.

So you can copy the orc and argonian meshes in the data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\   folder. (not the skeleton nif and all kf files )

The meshes in the two elf folders you must rename  ( add dark and high to the names ) then copie in data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\    (also not the skeleton nif and all kf files )

And now you must change the Zombie creatures in the esp

zzZombie "Infected" [CREA:0100489E]

zzArgZombie "Infected" [CREA:010048DC]

zzOrcZombie "Infected" [CREA:010048E0]

zzHighElfZombie "Infected" [CREA:010049FC]

zzDarkElfzombie "Infected" [CREA:010049FE]

zzZombieBodyguard "Infected" [CREA:01005B9B]

Change skeleton path to Creatures\Zombie\Skeleton.NIF  ( all you must do with orc and argonian Zombies )

Elf Zombies you must also change the Models names ( mesh names ) to new names.

think the two zombies below are not in game , cause the body meshes he use are not in the Mod folders )

zzGlowZombie "Infected" [CREA:0100A026]  

zzGlowZombieUber "Infected Giant" [CREA:0100D246]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Infected Goblin", no vanilla folder = no Sex ( meshes\Creatures\LBGhoul\skeleton.nif )

But in the LBGhoul folder is the vanilla Goblin skeleton.

So you can copy the body meshes in meshes\creatures\goblin\  ( no skeleton nif and no kf files)

In the esp change the

zzGoblin "Infected Goblin" [CREA:0103619C]

skeleton path to creatures\goblin\skeleton.nif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plaguebringer should work, they use the vanilla Lich skeleton and meshes.

-------------------------------

Now all creatures in the Mod should work with lovers.  ( I once downloaded the mod but never played it  and made it Lovers compatible )

• 1 month later...

No the zombies are not Lovers compatible.

They do not use the Zombie skeleton needed for Zombie sex animations.

Lovers must have  data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\skeleton.nif ( and the Zombie meshes)

The Zombies in the Mod use subfolders and different skeletons

e.g. meshes\creatures\zombie\High Elf\skeleton.nif

But you can make the Zombies Lovers compatible:

In the subfolders are Vanilla Zombie skeletons and meshes , but with changed textures for the different races.

In the Argonian and Orc subfolder the meshes have unique names, but in the Dark Elf and High Elf subfolders are meshes with vanilla mesh names.

So you can copy the orc and argonian meshes in the data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\   folder. (not the skeleton nif and all kf files )

The meshes in the two elf folders you must rename  ( add dark and high to the names ) then copie in data\meshes\creatures\Zombie\    (also not the skeleton nif and all kf files )

And now you must change the Zombie creatures in the esp

zzZombie "Infected" [CREA:0100489E]

zzArgZombie "Infected" [CREA:010048DC]

zzOrcZombie "Infected" [CREA:010048E0]

zzHighElfZombie "Infected" [CREA:010049FC]

zzDarkElfzombie "Infected" [CREA:010049FE]

zzZombieBodyguard "Infected" [CREA:01005B9B]

Change skeleton path to Creatures\Zombie\Skeleton.NIF  ( all you must do with orc and argonian Zombies )

Elf Zombies you must also change the Models names ( mesh names ) to new names.

think the two zombies below are not in game , cause the body meshes he use are not in the Mod folders )

zzGlowZombie "Infected" [CREA:0100A026]  

zzGlowZombieUber "Infected Giant" [CREA:0100D246]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Infected Goblin", no vanilla folder = no Sex ( meshes\Creatures\LBGhoul\skeleton.nif )

But in the LBGhoul folder is the vanilla Goblin skeleton.

So you can copy the body meshes in meshes\creatures\goblin\  ( no skeleton nif and no kf files)

In the esp change the

zzGoblin "Infected Goblin" [CREA:0103619C]

skeleton path to creatures\goblin\skeleton.nif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plaguebringer should work, they use the vanilla Lich skeleton and meshes.

-------------------------------

Now all creatures in the Mod should work with lovers.  ( I once downloaded the mod but never played it  and made it Lovers compatible )

Thanks for this, wasn't expecting someone to have the same problem as me not to mention a detailed response, I'll get back to this thread if it works for me or whatever.

Edit: Yeah it works, thanks fejeena.

If you do as the post says it should work. You can save yourself time from editing all the files if you know how to use Windows command line (If you've used the Mac/Linux terminal too.)

If you are you can put all the *.nifs in a seperate folder and type in (without the quotes) " for %a in (*.*) do ren "%a" "high%a" " in the command line to append a "high" to the start of every file. For people familiar with the Linux terminal, "dir" lists all the files, otherwise you can change drive by inputting the drive name by itself but otherwise "cd" for changing directory works.

Otherwise just download tes4edit to edit the esp.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived