Wierd, strange, OMG NO!!! mods

murderface8

I don't approve this thread, it's whole purpose is pointing fingers and making fun of people.

True enough. The only way that I could put a mod in the OMG No category is if it breaks a person's installation or outright damages their PC. It is just a game and I have no real interest in poking at anyone else's tastes in fantasy as 'wrong' in some way.

Even as far as 'weird' goes, I consider unusual quirky things to not only be a good thing,but they are the ones that are pretty much the most likely to find their way into my must-have mods list alongside the mods that increase stability and improve the visuals.

The weird mods are really what makes the PC version worth owning over the console version. Behold: Crimes Against Nature!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99080609

• 12 year old faces on a Kim Kardashian body

Well what i find a lot more weird, is when people use a texture that makes their character faces look like 40-50+ years old (with the body measures of an 18 year old) and then put on a few inches of eyeshadow and lipstick to bring them back into the 20-30 range.

Taking into account that the majority of females on this planet spends their entire pre-menopausal adult life trying to look as young & flawless like when they were 12 years old, i'm not sure if calling those young looking Skyrim characters weird and perverted can be justified by anything other than hypocrisy.

If there are any doubts about this statement, prove me wrong by showing that the entire beauty cosmetics and plastic surgery industry doesn't exist.

I don't approve this thread, it's whole purpose is pointing fingers and making fun of people.

Agreed.

LOL, well, to each his own, but I don't think you are correct.  I don't think ANY woman is trying to look 12 again.  18 or early 20s, sure.  12?  No.  No one wants to look like they are 12, not even 12 year olds! 

And to those who "don't approve" of this thread.  Tough fucking shit.  Do you want the FREE exchange of thought or do you need to your hand held and yourself coddled so that you don't have to face the scary world outside your little 'safe space' like a little coward.  Yes, some people will think you are a sick bastard, just like some will think I'm a sick bastard because I like what I like.  You can either grow the fuck up and deal with it like an adult or have the internet Nazi's shut it down because it might hurt someone's tender infantile feelings as if you are a fucking 10 year old.  I don't approve of half of the content on this forum.  Do you see me popping my nose in it and saying such?  No.  I keep my damn nose out of it.  That's my choice as a free-thinking adult human.  I do NOT have a right to not be offended.  I have to choose where I go and what I read.  And I expect no less of anyone else.  You don't like it?  Don't read it and don't participate in it.  It can't be any simpler. 

• 4 weeks later...

What on this site full of people who don't know the meaning of "Tender Sensibilities" was too messed up for you.

I'm bored, not found anything that fits this catagory.....yet...

But I've only been here a week.

If I'm honest I've browsed through what I believe to be the majority of this site and it's mods and I haven't found my limit yet, I mean I cannot find a mod where I can physically kidnap a person at knife-point and force them to indulge my every whim, I haven't seen a mod that allows the player to forcefully thrust their manhood into a woman's mouth until she chokes herself unconscious (noises of choking would be needed for believability), I've not seen mods that add that and the ability to physically strangle someone during sex or even suffocate them with a pillow while engaging in intercourse, obviously they'd also have to struggle/resist and make appropriate noises or the whole animation/scene would be pointless imho

Please note that upon reading the above and finding yourself prejudging me or physically disturbed by my lack of limits when it comes to deviant behavior in fantasy games such as Skyrim that I like you am a real person who projects themselves into society with the same level of normality as everyone else.

Mods such as the one's here or new one's with the additions of what I have mentioned simply allow anyone who wishes to entertain themselves in the manner described above to do so without actually perpetuating the stereotype

Well maybe iam just a sick bastard but i havent find my limit here. And i dont know any other site for skyrim Mods that could.

Im not realy into guro stuff and i still have funnybiz stuff on my Skyrim, im not realy into bein enslaved and i also still have Sangu debauchery. I have about 100 different mods installed and not many of them are followers. The sad thing is that my most favourit fetish is not realy existent even via mods in skyrim, its incest. I mean sure you can use mass match maker or puppet master to encourage the vew Npc that are actually related, and sexlife sometimes feels like letting them make out, but thats all realy sad for me :(

However sure everyone has his mods where he would say "i dont want it thats too hard" but i dont think you should judge anyone no matter what mod it is, i mean lets be honest who are we to jugde someone? Its pretty clear that we are not the mainstream "only liking love sex" guys so no one should point fingers.

This post makes me question when that part of my humanity died, I came here looking for new material.

Hmm I remember when mine died. He says chunky period and I got hungry....brb din din.

Well maybe iam just a sick bastard but i havent find my limit here. And i dont know any other site for skyrim Mods that could.

Im not realy into guro stuff and i still have funnybiz stuff on my Skyrim, im not realy into bein enslaved and i also still have Sangu debauchery. I have about 100 different mods installed and not many of them are followers. The sad thing is that my most favourit fetish is not realy existent even via mods in skyrim, its incest. I mean sure you can use mass match maker or puppet master to encourage the vew Npc that are actually related, and sexlife sometimes feels like letting them make out, but thats all realy sad for me :(

However sure everyone has his mods where he would say "i dont want it thats too hard" but i dont think you should judge anyone no matter what mod it is, i mean lets be honest who are we to jugde someone? Its pretty clear that we are not the mainstream "only liking love sex" guys so no one should point fingers.

Here this is the only one i know of but its in development...forever..... 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21120-forbidden-fruit-the-incest-mod/?hl=fruit

Archived