Any mod with kissing animation?

dongding

Guest Donkey

There was only 2 animation created for oblivion. But never for fallout.

This is such a brutal game. I would not know where to fit this part in. Also GrumphB made one for his own mod. But from what i remember he did not give permission yet to use any of his assets in defferent games. The only thing right now lacking is animators for new vegas. And kissing animation is not on my list to make.

There was only 2 animation created for oblivion. But never for fallout.

This is such a brutal game. I would not know where to fit this part in. Also GrumphB made one for his own mod. But from what i remember he did not give permission yet to use any of his assets in defferent games. The only thing right now lacking is animators for new vegas. And kissing animation is not on my list to make.

Thanks for the answer!

Guest Donkey

I think grumb said when claudia's little secret was fully out. He would make some part resources. I hope he meant animations too.

Creating this does not seem an easy task. Since both actors must contantly be in sync. Like legs movements and arm and head movements.

Kissing animation without facial expression will detract from this part even more then normal sex animations.

The animations from foreplay in AdultPlayPlus arn't all too 'sexy'. A hand on the behind at most, and that pretty much happens when kissing in my experiance.

Would it be horrifically difficult to port them?

Just offering a thought, since I have precious little else to.

Guest Donkey

Would it be horrifically difficult to port them?

If Bake Constraints is used then the answer is yes. Other then that it just a question of importing the animation with new vegas skeleton realign it a little. And save. Export and your done.

If bake contraints is used you will have to realign every single frame. Since you cannot tell when the animation begins and ends. because all frames are used. This is actually a pretty popular option if you don't want people messing with your animations. Bethesda animations all use bake contraints.

If bake contrains is used then you are better off just doing this animation from scratch.

Archived