View File

OVERVIEW:

- This is a replacer for in-game paintings, converting them to full nude (no lingerie or implied nude) pin-ups and other similar glamour photography, in thematic style with the category of painting itself:

Generic- Replaced with thematic pin-up and glamour nudes

Institute- Replaced with sci-fi and future themed gynoid/cyborg nudes

Abstract- Replaced with abstract and surreal artistic nudes

Pickman- Replaced with mild S&M/darkly themed nudes

Portraits- Replaced with classy nude portraits

- PRO-TIP: This mod is clearly XXX by nature.  If that bothers you go elsewhere, and please don't share to Nexus lest it be ban-hammered and all our time wasted.

- PRO-TIP REDUX: All art assets are full nude, but mostly live somewhere on the more graphic side of softcore.  It is art after all.    

- PRO-TIP III, Revengeance Day:  All art assets are scrounged painstaking from the 4 corners of the internet, mostly DeviantArt.  I therefore don't own them, I've only compiled them.

INSTALLATION:

-Install with NMM

OR

-Extract to Fallout4/Data folder 

OPTIONAL:

- I highly, highly recommend sardonumspa's "Art Gallery", an out of date but still functional mod that makes all in game paintings buildable in the settlement menu.  If you're not using either this mod or something else that enables the extra paintings you're missing out on buildable art, and things like Pickman and Cabot House paintings will only be viewable by stumbling across them in the game world.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have seen texture files cause crashes before - on one occasion it was due to a texture being in the wrong location, another time it was a dodgy filename (I encountered a CTD in Weaponsmith Extended 2 where one of the files had cyrillic looking characters for some reason.) I understand Ultimate HD Flag Replacer seemed to have reported issues of CTD's - notably during fast travel. I experienced CTD's while using that mod but as I run a heavily modded (200+) game I couldn't pin for certain.

I believe the reason it's causing CTDs is because Fallout 4 requires textures to have dimensions in powers of 2 (512, 1024, 2048, 4096). Most of the textures are fine, at 1024x2048, but the portraits are at 1024 x 1260.

Havn't had any crashes since removing the portraits.

18 hours ago, Zenreich said:

I believe the reason it's causing CTDs is because Fallout 4 requires textures to have dimensions in powers of 2 (512, 1024, 2048, 4096). Most of the textures are fine, at 1024x2048, but the portraits are at 1024 x 1260.

Havn't had any crashes since removing the portraits.

Just wanted to say, I looked at the textures and ^^^ this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Kind of late to the party, but here's a hotfix for those who don't want to fix them in Photoshop. Just resized them to 1024x1024 and scaled the images appropriately. They get cut off a bit, but they have the proper size now so shouldn't cause anymore crashes.

Still need the main file of course, just overwrite with mine and all should be good. :)

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Hotfix.7z

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 1:25 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Kind of late to the party, but here's a hotfix for those who don't want to fix them in Photoshop. Just resized them to 1024x1024 and scaled the images appropriately. They get cut off a bit, but they have the proper size now so shouldn't cause anymore crashes.

Still need the main file of course, just overwrite with mine and all should be good. :)

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Hotfix.7z 2.97 MB · 51 downloads

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By the way i still noticed the crash in Cabot house yet not in other places that it would normaly happen

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2020 at 6:25 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Hotfix.7z 2.97 MB · 77 downloads

On 7/14/2020 at 8:49 AM, Pvt_George said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By the way i still noticed the crash in Cabot house yet not in other places that it would normaly happen

Late to the party as well but I fixed the three Cabot House paintings.

For the full fix to the CTDs you need the main file + Spyder Arachnid's hotfix + the Cabot Hotfix. Overwrite the main file with both hotfixes when prompted.

Enjoy!

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Cabot Hotfix.rar

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:58 AM, Lcklsmth said:

Late to the party as well but I fixed the three Cabot House paintings.

For the full fix to the CTDs you need the main file + Spyder Arachnid's hotfix + the Cabot Hotfix. Overwrite the main file with both hotfixes when prompted.

Enjoy!

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Cabot Hotfix.rar 3.22 MB · 70 downloads

You both are legends. Was pulling my hair out trying to diagnose the Buffout4 Crash and isolated it to Dave's Replacer. 

Cheers for the patches!

On 4/3/2020 at 1:25 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Dave's Erotic Paintings Replacer - Hotfix.7z 2.97 MB · 154 downloads

TWM, that solwed this.