[WIP] Rosebutt V2 (ReExploded)

I already thought but it is a little more complicated.

There should be a complete new pussy, add hdt etc.

Or an "simple internal static" model, but would have the lips are open to view.

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary knowledge to modify the body,

otherwise I would do more significant changes on these parts.

I have already done a lot of tests but none worked properly. :(

This is why I continue to do simple additional object..

Ok I will look to do something, when I finish my new animation (taking all my time).

Another thing on my to do list.... ^^

In any case to do that, I'll have to find a way to keep the pussy partially open.
But I think meshe edit is inevitable.
Simply add "item" like that on top of the pussy does not render well.

I do not know how to do for wear & tear, I do not know how it works.

And scripting is not my thing.

If anyone wants to deal with, he can let me know. ;)

I already thought but it is a little more complicated.
There should be a complete new pussy, add hdt etc.

Or an "simple internal static" model, but would have the lips are open to view.

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary knowledge to modify the body,
otherwise I would do more significant changes on these parts.
I have already done a lot of tests but none worked properly. :(

This is why I continue to do simple additional object..

I can help you with lips spread ;)

Thanks! :)

You think about what process?

More out of curiosity for now, because I conclude my animation before touching anything else.

I still have for few weeks I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking for somthing like that for years, great. I like the slot 59 body slot solution, so far it does not conflict with any other Sexlabmod I use.

If there would be one wish left I woul love to see a far more gaping version in 3 stages like the rosebutt one.

• 2 months later...
It was my initial idea, but really not easy to do.

It takes a lot of body changes, others have tried without really success.

I had high hopes when Scivirus (COS Body) worked on this project, but in the final analysis that seems hopeless.

And I'm a lot less experienced than him on this point..

The rosebutt is a kind of consolation prize... lol

And I use my trick to animate that in my animations, I would say it's better than nothing...

thank you..

;)

I had high hopes when Scivirus (COS Body) worked on this project, but in the final analysis that seems hopeless.

And I use my trick to animate that in my animations, I would say it's better than nothing...

Mouhahah!!  :D

I think I have a idea to made "gape"... It's often like that with my ideas, they come themselves... lol

So nothing with HDT, or something very large, but a cute open asshole with the "inside" inside... ^^

For now I have made a little test and it's look ok, but need more serious tests, a new "object" for the gape etc. etc.

The hardest part will be to make a mod to make it usable by everyone. Again, it's something particular made in my way..

I think, I think... I take this factor into consideration otherwise it will be only on my pc... lol ^^

It does not come super fast, as always I'm busy...
But this is something I want to see so I'll do my best to have that on my babes.. and yours...  :)

I do not want to sell the bear's skin before killing him of course.
But I think I can do it, hence this little annouce.

thank you..

;)

Mouhahah!!  :D

I think I have a idea to made "gape"... It's often like that with my ideas, they come themselves... lol

So nothing with HDT, or something very large, but a cute open asshole with the "inside" inside... ^^

For now I have made a little test and it's look ok, but need more serious tests, a new "object" for the gape etc. etc.

The hardest part will be to make a mod to make it usable by everyone. Again, it's something particular made in my way..

I think, I think... I take this factor into consideration otherwise it will be only on my pc... lol ^^

It does not come super fast, as always I'm busy...
But this is something I want to see so I'll do my best to have that on my babes.. and yours...  :)

I do not want to sell the bear's skin before killing him of course.
But I think I can do it, hence this little annouce.

here look at this mod:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/336-anal-gape/

the modder maded it for oblivion but maybe it can be some sort of help for ideas?

and this guy was trying to make a hdt anus: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45989-help-me-get-this-hdt-anus-to-work/?hl=uunp+anus

• 2 months later...
I do not have very heartening news..

Actually my idea is not too bad, would have been simple enough to be used by everyone, but not working properly.

I have the desired effect, but with an unwanted extra effect.

After several hours of testing I have not found how to fix the problem..

However this would not have used HDT, as previously said.

I continue to simulate the effect in my animations.

The projects mentioned in the previous post are breaks and no longer progressing.

4udik recently created a new body with gape and prolapse, he sent me the file it's very good.

But the fact is you need to know how to export and make it work in the game, that's the more complicated..

This is why we find ourselves still stuck..

• 3 months later...

Im curious what about using a combo of yours and 4udiks approach.Let me elaborate.Basically making a new/ detailed clenched anus "with a small tube that can poke out a few inches from the body and unclench accordingly as stretched via animations during penetration.But also beable to clench back in and close using "rosebutt tech" making a equippable/ animated anus that rest right slightly above the mesh "though with the part of the tube on the sides that collides slightly through the skin to look as if its anal ridge is part of the respective m/f body .The open anus itself maybe improved with a cavity map to make the gape look deeper than it is .    "crude example" but the general idea to be adjusted accordingly to be more lifelike lol  .Something similar to this but improved/configured accordingly for skyrim again using similar methods the rosebutt uses.  http://gninsdimension.net/author/gnin/page/15/

post-239337-0-74794300-1486389172_thumb.jpg

Webm (big prolapse 3): http://webmshare.com/dEWQw

Webm (sticky prolapse 1): http://webmshare.com/3wdyn

Hang on.  That animation.  I've never seen it before.  The one I use for my character is similar to it in essence, but what I'm seeing in the above videos looks a bit more natural, and the unique animation of the hands is a dead giveaway that it's something different.

Would love to know where it can be found.