Nothing seems to work!

I'm trying to get Sexout to work but nothing seems to be working. I get all the messages come up saying the mods are active but that's it. No sex options come up, no deathclaws trying to do nasty things. This is the Ultimate Edition by the way.

I'm about ready to remove the damn game cause all it's doing is being a bloody ass!

LOAD ORDER

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Animated Prostitution.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutSex.esp

MAC(More Adult Content).esp

Roberts_NewVegas.esp

CF_FastStart.esp

Total active plugins: 27

Total plugins: 27

You have a mix of sexout content and non-sexout content. I do not know if any of the files you are loading after SexoutSex can override the sexout content.

You do not have Mod Configuration Manager installed, so you cannot configure anything.

Most of the Sexout mods that you have installed are "story mods" which mean you need to be in the right place and interact with people, to see anything. (For example, you can try going to the Legion fort and talk with Marissa...)

You might also try using the "Y" or "U" keys -- I think they might be active in the default configuration.

You may also have other issues (since some things that you need to install do not change your load order)?

Guest Loogie

(For example' date=' you can try going to the Legion fort and talk with Marissa...)

[/quote']

That might acquaint a new user with these mods more quickly than they can handle.

Remove Animated Prostitution. Double-check you installed the NVSE plugin to the proper folder. Install MCM. Push BrutalRapers' settings up all the way in a crowded cell to see if anything happens. Do the same thing with the Tryout plugins around their factions. If you're still not seeing anything happen then you have a problem.

Archived