Way of the Samurai 4 transparent lingerie mod

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was able to do this with Texmod

wos01.thumb.jpg.f97969d153b81457699be90756e9808d.jpg

This is far from a perfect and highly detailed nude mod but all the bits are there.

wos02.thumb.jpg.f8aba9da7466d5c757c134c0214a3ddb.jpg

HOW-TO
--------
Use Texmod and click the big folder icon to select the WayOfTheSamurai.exe in your game folder. Click on "Package Mode" and then the small folder icon to locate and select the mod. The mod is called "Wrap.tpf" and should be wherever you extracted this zip file at. Click run and the game should start

wos08.thumb.jpg.8685101974a33fbbcd9e067874fcbabb.jpg

MOD

--------
All female characters that use the Wrappings clothing will appear nude, including the player. This works on all skin tones and shows on NPCs during the nightcrawling mini-game.

wos03.thumb.jpg.be19f3b5ab22f7111c7fbe1450e149cb.jpg

wos04.thumb.jpg.715eae1a9484b3d848b161f1c7dd9e95.jpg

wos05.thumb.jpg.470176da65fa8e68362d83627d76b4ca.jpg

I also included a small tanlines option by selecting the Purple Bikini(top or bottom) that makes the player nude. However it will look weird on skintones outside of the default one. The nipples are weird because the texture stretches with different models. it looks best with the Thin body type.

wos06.thumb.jpg.2ee11ae2bb116bdca14c643c5cd07e6b.jpg

wos07.thumb.jpg.7d0b7f46404a4f9f33156fbdb408cd27.jpg

UH-OHS
--------
*Texmod can be hard to find. I used the v0.9b beta version. I know some versions can be weird. I had no issues with this one. If you run into a problem maybe try a new version

*Another issue might be game version. Texmod uses hashes to load the textures over the right ones. Rarely games will change some of their Hex data with different releases. I only have the gog.com version so I tested on that.

Anyone is welcome to improve on this as they see fit. Credit is not needed just freely distribute your work. I included a file that has the textures I used along with their IDs. A simple TexMod guide should teach you how to build a package and make a log file

This replaces no files so nothing will be irreversible. This uses Texmod and texture overlaying so it should not ruin your game. Just don't use Texmod and launch the game and the textures will be back to normal.

Enjoy!

WOS4-Wrap.zip

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...