[Idea] Psilocybn Mushrooms: Fallout 4 Edition

Meleeh

There is a mod for Skyrim that adds psilocybn mushrooms to the game with effects if you consume them and I was thinking Fallout 4 needs a similar and more improved mod. My main problem with the effects is that I don't feel they really capture the actual feel of these mushrooms, but just have weird colour tint and blurring effect.

What I want is for this mod to look more like these pictures:

deepdream-2.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

There would probably be some sort system to gauge your level of intoxication, for example:

Level 1: Mild stoning effect similar to cannabis mods

Level 2: Effects become more intense and colours more vibrant

Level 3: Lines and patterns start to appear over the screen similar to the pictures above

Level 4: Lines and patterns become more prominent as well as the appearance of tracers

2fMcd.jpg

I would love to make this mod myself, but I've never really made a mod for a Bethesda game before. I've recently downloaded the creation kit for Skyrim and am trying to figure out how it works. If anyone could point me in the right direction how I would go about creating such visual effects in Skyrim so I can learn how to do it before Fallout 4's creation kit is released it would be very much appreciated. I'm trying to teach myself and am learning, but I really don't have any idea what I'm doing.

For Skyrim, you can do something like this by applying some "VisualEffect" to the Player. (Based on your points.)

For Fallout 4 it is too early, without a Creation Kit we cannot do something like this (and we don't even know if it will be possible.)

And, I think this should go in the Adult section, because you are speaking about drugs.

For Skyrim, you can do something like this by applying some "VisualEffect" to the Player. (Based on your points.)

For Fallout 4 it is too early, without a Creation Kit we cannot do something like this (and we don't even know if it will be possible.)

And, I think this should go in the Adult section, because you are speaking about drugs.

I thought the adult section was just for sexual mods, so I'm sorry for posting it here. I'll go post this thread over there then.

Thanks!

I thought the adult section was just for sexual mods, so I'm sorry for posting it here. I'll go post this thread over there then.

Thanks!

No problem.

Be aware that is only my idea, not an actual site rule.

But "drugs" shall not be for minors.

Consider that we have mods for "Cannibalism" (not sex related), "Slavery" (usually but not always sex related). These mods go in the "Adult Section".

Archived